Gas Prices...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can!!! 3.25 at the res today.. It took 45.00 to fill my little cavalier!!!

I got back to Hornell and it was 3.09 at MOBIL. Filled my wifes Envoy for 50.00 there..

Since this afternoon that same MOBIL station is now selling gas at 3.49 per gallon..

up 40 cents in 4 hours!!!

427409[/snapback]

And what's sad is that they aren't even paying any taxes. :):P

Check out the Consumer Forums for good info on how to get gas cheaper.

Thanks G.Host!

CW

428936[/snapback]

Link for the lazy folks...of course Gas Buddy was already listed in the pinned Consumer Sites thread...In fact, I'd pin Glenn's post, but then no one would read it... :)

In the DC area, it seems to have stabilized in the mid-$3 range for the weekend. Some stations are running out, apparently (I saw three closed ones today - out of maybe a few dozen I passed), but prices are stable for at least the past 48 hours.

The station in Centerville that jacked their price from $3.40-ish to $5.99 in an afternoon got slammed with a fine for gouging.

Link for the lazy folks...of course Gas Buddy was already listed in the pinned Consumer Sites thread...In fact, I'd pin Glenn's post, but then no one would read it...  :huh:

429188[/snapback]

I left the link out to force people to see the forum and all the cool information it contains (except for those pinned threads; they suck <_< ).

CW

I left the link out to force people to see the forum and all the cool information it contains (except for those pinned threads; they suck :huh: ).

CW

429340[/snapback]

I've been wondering if there's a way to have pinned threads show up at the bottom of the first page. <_<

• SDS unpinned this topic