Michael Moore checks himself in

I love all the conservative right wing idiots behind their keyboard in their nice comfortable homes and giving their support to George W Bush. Put most of these pansy asses in the country of Iraq give them a gun and ask them to kill innocent people and watch them crap their pants and ask why we are there doing that. If it was Bin Laden I would support that since he and his followers have taken blame for 9-11 but I'm still waiting for the WOMD George.  fuken liar    :lol:

418643[/snapback]

I deal with the homeless all the time, you'd be suprised how many love T-Bone.

I love all the conservative right wing idiots behind their keyboard in their nice comfortable homes and giving their support to George W Bush. Put most of these pansy asses in the country of Iraq give them a gun and ask them to kill innocent people and watch them crap their pants and ask why we are there doing that. If it was Bin Laden I would support that since he and his followers have taken blame for 9-11 but I'm still waiting for the WOMD George.  fuken liar    :lol:

418643[/snapback]

You ever serve? You ever been near a war zone? Are you a member of the VFW? Then STFU, you have no clue what you're talking about.

418643[/snapback]

I knew it wouldn't be long before the rettata filled hot pockets would hit the store shelves.

I knew it wouldn't be long before the rettata filled hot pockets would hit the store shelves.

418808[/snapback]

I beleive the term(according to South Park) is - hippie liberal douche bag. Not that the right is much better. They just seem more open minded

418643[/snapback]

You're kidding, right? :lol::lol::lol:

Holy crap. Some people on this board are so good at sarcasm it's almost scary.

Gee, what do you know...a thread that should be on PPP, except that it's attacking a liberal. I wonder how long it would've been here if you substituted Rush Limbaugh...???

The over/under would've been 5 posts.

418643[/snapback]

I had no idea we were asking our troops to "kill innocent people." :lol:

Wow, I understand if you disagree with Moore, and if you think he is an idiot. I don't like the guy myself, but some of the posts I've seen on this topic are quite over the top, if not a little eerie.

Then again it is freedom of speech. I'm sure if this were a right-extremist we were talking about, people would be saying the same things.

Wow, I understand if you disagree with Moore, and if you think he is an idiot. I don't like the guy myself, but some of the posts I've seen on this topic are quite over the top, if not a little eerie.

Then again it is freedom of speech. I'm sure if this were a right-extremist we were talking about, people would be saying the same things.

418874[/snapback]

Ah, I love labels...Everyone wants to label everyone else...Right-extermist...Thats nice..

Listen, I *HATE* Michael Moore and what he stands for..Seriously. Have you seen any of his books? Take some time to read STUPID WHITE MEN...

Come back to me when your assignment is done and tell me if you feel the same way about him...

He is scum....

Talonz Posted Today, 11:12 PM

QUOTE(MarkVaderr50 @ Aug 25 2005, 10:41 PM)

Ah, I love labels...Everyone wants to label everyone else...Right-extermist...Thats nice..

Listen, I *HATE* Michael Moore and what he stands for..Seriously. Have you seen any of his books? Take some time to read STUPID WHITE MEN...

Come back to me when your assignment is done and tell me if you feel the same way about him...

He is scum....

If you read my post you would notice that I said I did'nt like Moore in the first place. I've seen a couple of his films and I find them absurd, I saw him on The O'Reilly Factor two times and I think he's a nut. Having said that, I don't want to read any of his books because I don't like him.

As far as the right-extremist comment I made, I was using that as an example if the tables were turned. Nothing more.

The President of the United States works 365 days a year, no matter where he is.

To think otherwise, you have to be incredibly partisan, ignorant, or retarded.  Your pick.

418861[/snapback]

I think he hit the trifecta :devil: .

So, you're ripping on the guy becuase he wants to lose weight?

Ha!

****... looking at the pictures of you guys on the board... 90% of you could lose 50 pounds.

(Yeah... I could lose about 20)

418934[/snapback]

Speak for yourself fatass

So, you're ripping on the guy becuase he wants to lose weight?

Ha!

****... looking at the pictures of you guys on the board... 90% of you could lose 50 pounds.

(Yeah... I could lose about 20)

418934[/snapback]

Michael Moore looks like your typical Trek convention patron in a puke green shirt with a poster at home of James Tiberius Kirk

to fat farm.

Can anyone come up with more creative ways to get the big lug to drop some pounds?  He's paying 3,800 per week, so if you have a novel approach it could earn you some dough.

fatty linky

418013[/snapback]

walk regularly, eat less and try tp poop one more time then average per day. This worked for me,

Churchill was scolded by a Women-of-Standing at a dinner party that he was drunk and obnoxious. He replied that she was correct but in the morning he will become sober and she will remain ugly. A thinner MM will remain obnoxious.