Michael Moore checks himself in

to fat farm.

Can anyone come up with more creative ways to get the big lug to drop some pounds?  He's paying 3,800 per week, so if you have a novel approach it could earn you some dough.

fatty linky

418013[/snapback]

Diet and exercise.

Diet: lay off the fat, sugar, grease, i.e. donuts, burritos, fast food, desserts...

Exercise: try the stationary bike one hour a day or at least three times per week.

The bike is less strenuous, easier on the knees and one only has to get one's arse into the gym. The bikes with the seat back are probably better for those with back concerns. Sweating all that water, one hour per session, chops calories and pounds.

There is nothing creative nor novel here just tried and true persistance.

Personal trainers can be accessed at much less $ but I suppose if one has the jing, pay more, if one thinks it will ensure desired results.

Some would rather MM stay rotund.

This fat slob should be forced to enlist in the military.

Oh yeah, the air force, coast guard, and navy don't count. It would have to be the army or marines.

He wouldn't make it through 5 days of MC boot.

F-in liberal POS loser slob!

Oh yeah, the air force, coast guard, and navy don't count.  It would have to be the army or marines.

418079[/snapback]

Wow, thanks for guaranteeing that this thread will be moved before people read my reply (which I thought was funny, in an effed up way)

Wow, thanks for guaranteeing that this thread will be moved before people read my reply (which I thought was funny, in an effed up way)

418098[/snapback]

Sorry,

I hate him even more than the french. I just couldn't hold back.

to fat farm.

Can anyone come up with more creative ways to get the big lug to drop some pounds?  He's paying 3,800 per week, so if you have a novel approach it could earn you some dough.

fatty linky

418013[/snapback]

$3,800 a week to lose weight because he can't figure out on his own that 10 donuts a day makes him fat.

Yeah, he's a real man of the people.........

to fat farm.

fatty linky

418013[/snapback]

He could get some frickin' discipline, quit eating like a pig, and do something other than wield a camera for exercise.

Hey, Garafalo's out there...

418307[/snapback]

Janeane Garafalo's shrill voice must be like krptonite to an erection. Not to mention her fat ass, her fried brain, and her long-dead career.

That said, I guess she's right about in Michael Moore's league.

Good for Mike.

and I hope he continues to belittle the right wing the way he has, cause the right wing SUCKS !!!

418294[/snapback]

With supporters like this, it is hard to imagine why the left keeps losing elections.

Good for Mike.

and I hope he continues to belittle the right wing the way he has, cause the right wing SUCKS !!!

418294[/snapback]

Holy crap! I finally see the light! All these years I've been a conservative right winger. Many intelligent lefties have tried to convert me with their wit and clever repartee, not to mention their generally incredible insight to the issues that matter to me the most. And yet it was not until THIS VERY POST that it suddenly makest sense to me.

Your individual crafting of the English language is amazing. The way you carefully plotted out your message, and cautiously took your time to explain what it means to be a leftie, is unlike any diatribe I have ever seen or heard.

Congratulations. From now on, I'm a leftie.

Quick. Someone cut me a welfare check and get the nearest union on the line.

Holy crap! I finally see the light! All these years I've been a conservative right winger. Many intelligent lefties have tried to convert me with their wit and clever repartee, not to mention their generally incredible insight to the issues that matter to me the most. And yet it was not until THIS VERY POST that it suddenly makest sense to me.

Your individual crafting of the English language is amazing. The way you carefully plotted out your message, and cautiously took your time to explain what it means to be a leftie, is unlike any diatribe I have ever seen or heard.

418333[/snapback]

Uhhh...the closest one to you is Female Impersonators Local 3668....

Oh yeah, the air force, coast guard, and navy don't count.  It would have to be the army or marines.

418079[/snapback]

I think before we do that we enroll members of congress and their families in the military, any branch who gives a crap.

Actually, Moore should call up that guy from clebrity fit club, he is notorious for getting celebrities in shape.

418333[/snapback]

Right because some of the conservative type posts on this board have been sooooo intelligent.

Good for Mike.

418294[/snapback]

I love all the conservative right wing idiots behind their keyboard in their nice comfortable homes and giving their support to George W Bush. Put most of these pansy asses in the country of Iraq give them a gun and ask them to kill innocent people and watch them crap their pants and ask why we are there doing that. If it was Bin Laden I would support that since he and his followers have taken blame for 9-11 but I'm still waiting for the WOMD George. fuken liar :lol:

I love all the conservative right wing idiots behind their keyboard in their nice comfortable homes and giving their support to George W Bush. Put most of these pansy asses in the country of Iraq give them a gun and ask them to kill innocent people and watch them crap their pants and ask why we are there doing that. If it was Bin Laden I would support that since he and his followers have taken blame for 9-11 but I'm still waiting for the WOMD George.  fuken liar    :lol:

418643[/snapback]

PPP in 5-4-3-2...