Pick me out a winner Bobby...

How many regular season wins will each NFL have this year? Here are the Las Vegas over/unders for the number of wins for each team.

Example: The NY Jets number is 9. I can bet the Jets OVER 9 (10-6 or better, I win) or UNDER 9 (8-8 or worse, I win). If they go 9-7 it's a tie and no one wins.

Please list a few of your BEST BETS. I may just use them.

Indy 11.5

Philly 11

N.E. 10.5

Baltimore 10

Pittsburgh 10

Atlanta 9.5

Carolina 9.5

Minnesota 9.5

KC 9

NY Jets 9

Dallas 8.5

Denver 8.5

Detroit 8.5

Jax 8.5

Seattle 8.5

Buffalo 8

Cincinnati 8

Oakland 8

Arizona 7.5

Green Bay 7.5

Houston 7.5

N.O. 7.5

Wash 7.5

T.B. 7

Chicago 6.5

NY Giants 6.5

Tennessee 6.5

Miami 6

Cleveland 4.5

San Fran 4.5

I can't give you any best bets, just this snippet from Seinfeld to guide you...

George : Yeah, I should do the opposite, I should.

Jerry : If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right.

George : Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing, and regret it for the rest of the day, so now I will do the opposite, and I will do something!

How many regular season wins will each NFL have this year?  Here are the Las Vegas over/unders for the number of wins for each team.

Example:  The NY Jets number is 9.  I can bet the Jets OVER 9 (10-6 or better, I win) or UNDER 9 (8-8 or worse, I win).  If they go 9-7 it's a tie and no one wins.

Please list a few of your BEST BETS.  I may just use them.

Baltimore 10

NY Jets 9

413909[/snapback]

Baltimore under Jets Under

Indy 11.5 - If Indy goes to 11 flat I'd take an Over.

N.E. 10.5 - Under - Mark my words NE win 9 or 10 this year. They will miss OC and DC.

Carolina 9.5 - Over - Might be the surprise Cinderella team of the NFC.

Buffalo - 8 - Over - I like the flat 8. A push or better is likely.

Miami 6 - Under - A QB disaster in the making.

I know they looked terrible the past two times we saw them, but i would have to say Green Bay on the Over... Favre will lead a playoff caliber offense and in the shoddy NFC, i can't see them not going at least 8-8

Baltimore on the under.  This team is a mess under Boller.

413959[/snapback]

not to mention that the defense is so overrated. yeah Ray Lewis is a HOFer and Ed Reed is pretty good....but this team is living on reputation alone.

not to mention that the defense is so overrated.  yeah Ray Lewis is a HOFer and Ed Reed is pretty good....but this team is living on reputation alone.

413961[/snapback]

if it really is 10 for Baltimore then I'm getting a bit antsy for some action myself.