T.B. 7

Chicago 6.5

NY Giants 6.5

Tennessee 6.5

Miami 6

Cleveland 4.5

San Fran 4.5

413909[/snapback]

Where's the Chargers? I would play the under if their number is anywhere close to their record of last year...They won't sneak up on anyone and I can't see Brees playing lights out again...

Also,

Buffalo over

KC under

Dallas under

Where's the Chargers?  I would play the under if their number is anywhere close to their record of last year...They won't sneak up on anyone and I can't see Brees playing lights out again...

Also,

Buffalo over

KC under

Dallas under

414067[/snapback]

Take Philly for the under. I have thenm 10 wins this year.

What's the first rule of 2+2 and why are you linking that site?

I like the Ravens to win the division this year. Having Lewis, Heap, and Ogden healthy is worth a couple of games alone. I wasn't a big Boeller guy when he was drafted, but I think people are calling him a bust a bit prematurely. If he plays average, they could be NE's biggest threat in the AFC.

How many regular season wins will each NFL have this year?  Here are the Las Vegas over/unders for the number of wins for each team.

Example:  The NY Jets number is 9.  I can bet the Jets OVER 9 (10-6 or better, I win) or UNDER 9 (8-8 or worse, I win).  If they go 9-7 it's a tie and no one wins.

413909[/snapback]

Is this a pool? Cause if yer betting vegas, there is a vig to paid on these bets, and it is not the standard 10%, but varies according to team, much like a baseball bet

I like AZ to win at least 8. The thing that worries me is that the 7.5 number seems inflated. I think quite a few people are thinking like me, and that's driving that number higher. That worries me.

I want to say KC under 9. I think their window closed.

Nothing else looks that attractive.

I like AZ to win at least 8.  The thing that worries me is that the 7.5 number seems inflated.  I think quite a few people are thinking like me, and that's driving that number higher.  That worries me.

414093[/snapback]

I feel the same way about Carolina - they're everybody's blue-collar darling team that was ravaged by injuries and hard luck last year.

I'd like to see them do well because I like Fox and Dellhomme, but I don't see how they're that much better than the Bucs or Saints.

Edit: Oakland Under 8 looks like the best bet to me. There is no middle ground with Kerry Collins. Either he throws for 400 yds and 4 TD's or he turns the ball over 5 times. They're going to lose every single game he plays lousy in, and they're only going to win about half the games he plays well in because their defense is so lousy. Smells like 5-11 to me.

Here's three locks for you:

Pittsburgh Under 10

Ny Giants Over 6.5 if Eli's elbow is ok

Buffalo Over 8

Bonus Pick - Dallas Under 8.5

How many regular season wins will each NFL have this year?  Here are the Las Vegas over/unders for the number of wins for each team.

Example:  The NY Jets number is 9.  I can bet the Jets OVER 9 (10-6 or better, I win) or UNDER 9 (8-8 or worse, I win).  If they go 9-7 it's a tie and no one wins.

Please list a few of your BEST BETS.  I may just use them.

Indy 11.5

Philly 11

N.E. 10.5

Baltimore 10

Pittsburgh 10

Atlanta 9.5

Carolina 9.5

Minnesota 9.5

KC 9

NY Jets 9

Dallas 8.5

Denver 8.5