Volek wants out of Tenny?

WTF? The dude signed a new contract with them THIS FREAKIN' YEAR. And now he wants to be traded?

Oh, wait. It's a business. Drew is okay doing this and players are okay doing this and we're all a bunch of idiots for thinking that they are turning this game into WWF.

Screw you, Drew. You suck assss.

Funny, rebuffed the Bills when given a shot to win the starting position. Didn't want to uproot his family, so takes a payoff to remain a back-up.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2135742

409191[/snapback]

How cool would it be if Drew Rosenhaus developed an incredibly rare disease that causes you to die from violent diarrhea over 10 painful hours on the toilet?

How cool would it be if he were attacked by a bear as it happened?

And right before he died and went to hell, someone mailed him pictures of his wife cheating on him....with TO.

Oh, wait. It's a business. Drew is okay doing this and players are okay doing this and we're all a bunch of idiots for thinking that they are turning this game into WWF.

Screw you, Drew. You suck assss.

409202[/snapback]

Does that mean we can hit Rosenhaus with a steel chair?

I do not understand why players listen to this douchebag Rosenhaus. If Volek made his current deal with a different agent, the only way Man Boobs would get paid is if Volek gets a new contract. Somebody needs to stop this a-hole now. I guess players do not realize how bad they look when they make ludicrous demands on the advice of Rosenhaus. Volek didn't want to start in Buffalo and said he wanted to stay in Tennessee and then SIGNED a CONTRACT. How many guys held out or at least demanded a new contract with two, four, five years or more left on their current contract? Owners shot each and every one down. Rosenhaus is a liar, a thief, a scumbag and an a-hole. Saving that kid was the only good thing man boobs ever did. That and only that will keep him out of hell.

Volek had a shot to sign somewhere else last year and he chose to instead re-sign with the Titans. WAHHHHH....McNair is playing another year so now I want out!

Hey Billy Boy...If you had played your cards right, you could have been the Bills starting QB! :D

Volek's agent was Ken Staninger when he signed the deal last year. This means Rosenhaus hasn't earned any money by representing Volek so far, just like in TO's case.

Rosenhaus wants to get paid, so he urges Volek to seek trade and a new contract. If he cares Volek, he'll tell Volek that he has good chance to start more games than McNair this year and becomes the full-time starter next year. But no, he doesn't care Volek, he only cares how to get more money. :D

Funny, rebuffed the Bills when given a shot to win the starting position. Didn't want to uproot his family, so takes a payoff to remain a back-up.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2135742

409191[/snapback]

I have little doubt that this was spurred on by the injury to Rex Grossman in Chicago...Volek could probably bring a high draft pick (maybe even a #1!) to the Titans if they played it right, with a team desperate for a QB. Reports out of Tennessee that I heard earlier this week were that McNair is feeling healthier than he has in years, he loves Norman Chows (sp?) new offense, and has hinted that he may be sticking around. Don't forget, McNair was the leauges' co-mvp (with Payton) just two seasons ago...if they can't get anything for Volek, someone would pay for McNair. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Bears pursue this....they signed Jeff Blake, but at this stage of his career, he is at best a good back-up, and stop-gap guy.

If Travis Henry has a big year odds are Drew will introduce himself and at some point tell Henry what a s**t contract extension he signed. Travis & Drew will be on sportscenter together and we'll all be laughing as Drew does all the talking & Travis plays Charlie McCarthy.

I have little doubt that this was spurred on by the injury to Rex Grossman in Chicago...Volek could probably bring a high draft pick (maybe even a #1!) to the Titans if they played it right, with a team desperate for a QB.  Reports out of Tennessee that I heard earlier this week were that McNair is feeling healthier than he has in years, he loves Norman Chows (sp?) new offense, and has hinted that he may be sticking around.  Don't forget, McNair was the leauges' co-mvp (with Payton) just two seasons ago...if they can't get anything for Volek, someone would pay for McNair.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Bears pursue this....they signed Jeff Blake, but at this stage of his career, he is at best a good back-up, and stop-gap guy.

409551[/snapback]

Dam, that would be a great trade for both parties, but only if you looking at this year, and this year alone. Cause when Grossman comes back, not your kinda stuck if your the bears.

Dam, that would be a great trade for both parties, but only if you looking at this year, and this year alone. Cause when Grossman comes back, not your kinda stuck if your the bears.

409625[/snapback]

I am not so sure why the Bears feel that Grossman is any different from any of the other "system" QB's who came out of the Univiversity of Florida under Spurrier.

409625[/snapback]

I kind of liked Grossman coming out of college, but, he appears to be heading down that "injury prone" road. They may not be officially giving up on him, but I am sure it will be in the back of their mind that they need another option. True, they drafted Kyle Orton this year, but he appears to be a few seasons away from being NFL ready.

For a franchise like the Bears, big in tradition, short on recent success (take out that fluke 2002 season), it seems like every time they are poised to start a new "era", they held back by a QB injury, or a QB bust. I am sure Lovie Smith is getting anxious to move on with his rebuilding plan...