WTF is Rush Limbaugh talking about?

I was in my car today & started listening to Rush Limbaugh. Today he got on a rant about how they won't get Karl Rove. I thought OK, I expect Rush to be supporting Rove. Then he kept on how not only won't they get get Rove, but they won't get Bush either, like they did when Richard Nixon was forced to resign.

Is Rush back on drugs?

When has there ever been a link to any of Rove's leaking (whether he did or not is not relevant to this post) & people forcing Bush out of office. Bush is is zero danger of losing the presidency, so WTF is Rush babbling about when he says they won't get Bush like they did with Nixon?

I was in my car today & started listening to Rush Limbaugh.  Today he got on a rant about how they won't get Karl Rove.  I thought OK, I expect Rush to be supporting Rove.  Then he kept on how not only won't they get get Rove, but they won't get Bush either, like they did when Richard Nixon was forced to resign.

Is Rush back on drugs? 

When has there ever been a link to any of Rove's leaking (whether he did or not is not relevant to this post) & people forcing Bush out of office.  Bush is is zero danger of losing the presidency, so WTF is Rush babbling about when he says they won't get Bush like they did with Nixon?

385530[/snapback]

Why are you listening? Guess you can...I listen to NPR on my drives to and from work. Good stories, and usually more balanced than what either side would say.

I was in my car today & started listening to Rush Limbaugh.  Today he got on a rant about how they won't get Karl Rove.  I thought OK, I expect Rush to be supporting Rove.  Then he kept on how not only won't they get get Rove, but they won't get Bush either, like they did when Richard Nixon was forced to resign.

Is Rush back on drugs? 

When has there ever been a link to any of Rove's leaking (whether he did or not is not relevant to this post) & people forcing Bush out of office.  Bush is is zero danger of losing the presidency, so WTF is Rush babbling about when he says they won't get Bush like they did with Nixon?

385530[/snapback]

Air America signal crosstalk? :doh:

Why are you listening? Guess you can...I listen to NPR on my drives to and from work. Good stories, and usually more balanced than what either side would say.

385536[/snapback]

I used to listen to Rush all the time when he 1st started his national show. He used to be a pretty funny guy before he started to take himself too seriously. He also used to talk about sports a lot. I don't get to hear him too often so I don't know if he still does. I'm usually in the office so I don't get the radio going. Today I was in the field & he was on the clearest station.

I listen & watch both sides. I'm not registered with any party because I prefer to have an open mind than follow robotically to what either Democrats or Republicans say.

385536[/snapback]

I've got 4 of my presets for NPR stations (the last is to a really good classic rock station I've been listening to recently) and usually do the same. Yesterday I caught an interview a guy was doing with soldiers' wives in Mississippi, about how they read a blog written by one of the husbands in Iraq. They really do have good news, much more varied than commercial media. Terri Gross is one of the better interviewers out there (she must have a face for radio). Just those fundraiser drives always annoying! I sent a five-spot last time. :doh:

Why anyone would listen to Rush is beyond me. I have no idea what the book gets into, but Al Franken was correct in his title appraisal.

I tried to listen to Ed Schultz (sp?) on Err Moronica today. It's pretty evident that changing the moniker from Liberal to Progressive hasn't changed the overall stupidity of the entire (bowel) movement.

It's surreal than anyone can be a member of either of these parties.

I tried to listen to Ed Schultz (sp?) on Err Moronica today.  It's pretty evident that changing the moniker from Liberal to Progressive hasn't changed the overall stupidity of the entire (bowel) movement.

It's surreal than anyone can be a member of either of these parties.

385560[/snapback]

I just go to work.

Is Rush back on drugs? 

385530[/snapback]

Who knows what goes through that nutbag's head. Tip of the hat to you for being able to stomach listening to him for as long as you did.

Is Rush back on drugs? 

385530[/snapback]

Oxycotin is sum powaful stuff, somes call it hillbilly Heroin.

Is Rush back on drugs? 

385530[/snapback]

Wacka could probably tell you. He listens to Rush all the time.

Yeah, I listen, after Stern is finished. Here in the west Rush is on 9 AM-noon.

Didnt hear the first two hours, but what I heard he was sick and tired of the lefties trying to keep as he put it "Nogate" alive. Nogate being the non-event of the so-called Rove incident.

Some of you lefties just don't get it. There was no law broken, no misconduct at all. The White House knows that and is just letting the MSM and the dems make themselves look like idiots. The more they carp, the more they hang themselves. Of course their hatred doesn't let them see the obvious. After Rathergate and the "Downing St. memo", you think they would learn.

Yeah, I listen, after Stern is finished. Here in the west  Rush is on 9 AM-noon.

Didnt hear the first two hours, but what I heard he was sick and tired of the lefties trying to keep as he put it "Nogate" alive.  Nogate being the non-event of the so-called Rove incident.

Some of you  lefties just don't get it. There was no law broken, no misconduct at all.  The White House knows that and is just letting the MSM and the dems make themselves look like idiots. The more they carp, the more they hang themselves. Of course their hatred doesn't let them see the obvious. After Rathergate and the "Downing St. memo", you think they would learn.

385785[/snapback]

How could anyone possibly know? Unless you have a seat in the grand jury that has been convened, you don't know. This needs to play out before anyone, left or right, can say anything definitively.

Yeah, I listen, after Stern is finished. Here in the west  Rush is on 9 AM-noon.

Didnt hear the first two hours, but what I heard he was sick and tired of the lefties trying to keep as he put it "Nogate" alive.  Nogate being the non-event of the so-called Rove incident.

Some of you  lefties just don't get it. There was no law broken, no misconduct at all.  The White House knows that and is just letting the MSM and the dems make themselves look like idiots. The more they carp, the more they hang themselves. Of course their hatred doesn't let them see the obvious. After Rathergate and the "Downing St. memo", you think they would learn.

385785[/snapback]

Perhaps you should fire off an email of your brillant assessment to Fitzgerald, so he can quit wasting his time and our tax dollars investing this

Is Rush back on drugs? 

385530[/snapback]

Mistake number 1- listening to a babbling bufoon like Rush

385785[/snapback]

:D:devil:

There's got to be quite a few closet Rush fans on this board.  Maybe we need someone like Karl Rove to out them.  I'll at least give Wacka some credit for sticking by the fat hypocritical drug addict.

386232[/snapback]

Shows how informed you are. He hasn't been fat for several years. When he got married the last time, he lost a ton of weight.

When he was really skinny he worked for the KC Royals. He looked like George Brett's brother.

Shows how informed you are. He hasn't been fat for several years. When he got married the last time, he lost a ton of weight. 

When he was really skinny he worked for the KC Royals. He looked like George Brett's brother.

386273[/snapback]

Yeah, but now he looks like George Brett one second after learning he'd been thrown out for having pine tar on his bat. Only George was a little less crazed.

BTW, was that wife number three or four for Family Values Man?

386273[/snapback]

Sorry, I should have said "that slightly less fat hypocritical womanizing drug addict". My bad. :D