And Here We Go Again..."Will You Accept the Results of A Free and Fair Election"...no answer

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

These people are the worst. Losers. They know they are losers, period. Spit on them.

Not defending Tim Scott, but just curious ...

Do you promise to accept the results of the 2024 presidential election regardless of who wins?

Edited by reddogblitz

Of course the dumbazz OP TOTALLY ignores what the Dems have said and done over election results not favoring them through the years.

What a total hypocrite.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Not defending Tim Scott, but just curious ...

Do you promise to accept the results of the 2024 presidential election regardless of who wins?

Of course I do 

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Iron law of commie projection is absolute. 

Probably AI generated in Moscow. 

Biden no mob, no fake electors, not tampering with postal system, no attempt to fire the AG and replace with a crony/ 

Nope 

Trump is a lone in his election criminality 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Of course I do 

Biden no mob, no fake electors, not tampering with postal system, no attempt to fire the AG and replace with a crony/ 

Nope 

Will you say publicly that 2016 was a fair election?

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

2016 was a fair election that Donald Trump won. 

2020 was a fair election that Joe Biden won. 

Incontrovertible facts that some people have trouble accepting. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Hillary demanding in no uncertain terms that Biden not concede under any circumstances....

Which to sane people who live under a blue sky means that Hillary is saying there is no imaginable scenario under which Biden should concede the election in 2020.

Crazy how she seemed to be able to predict the future with the election week drag out too, isn't it?

Undoubtedly commies like The King, Tibstain and Billsfuk.c are saying...

But that's different!!

:lol:

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Yes, done.  It was fair.

Now let's work on the cro magnons in your party that can't accept 2020 despite failing massively in court 99.9% of the time.

At this point it's gotta be the most scrutinized election in the history of our country.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

All our elections are rigged.  

I accept nothing until a full audit is complete.

And you shouldn’t either.  

Yes!  Deep state, aliens, Atlantians meddling.  Now we got the Trisolarans to contend with?

Some might say you're crazy but not me.  No siree.  You are one of the sane ones.  Ukraine war?  Faaake.  Disconnect from the Matrix!

• Haha (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Of course I do 

Nope 

Show me on the doll where Jan 6th touched you. Holy hell man, if a group of rowdy not so bright individuals were close to overthrowing the govt, we have much bigger problems.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Useful idiots living under a green sky.

If they can get you to not merely say that the sky is green, but to truly believe it, then they own you and can get you to believe or say anything.

Their commie masters clearly own them.

28 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Show me on the doll where Jan 6th touched you. Holy hell man, if a group of rowdy not so bright individuals were close to overthrowing the govt, we have much bigger problems.

Well said.  

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes, done.  It was fair.

Now let's work on the cro magnons in your party that can't accept 2020 despite failing massively in court 99.9% of the time.

At this point it's gotta be the most scrutinized election in the history of our country.

Not my party. Just cuz I question the Democrats doesn't mean I'm a Trumper.  That kind of black and white thinking is why we find ourselves so divided.

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

2016 was a fair election that Donald Trump won. 

2020 was a fair election that Joe Biden won. 

Incontrovertible facts that some people have trouble accepting. 

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes, done.  It was fair.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-election-board-reprimands-fulton-for-double-scanned-ballots-in-2020/G3H27SUHGFDRHAOZSG4JQJ2F7E/

We know for a FACT that several thousand ballots were double counted in a Dem stronghold. We know as a FACT that many ballots were not maintained in proper chain of custody. We know as a FACT that it was the only election that we did not have 49 states called properly within 24 hours since at least 1900. If we acknowledge the fact that 2020 was a crap show and we fix it then we won't have so many questioning the situation. I have stated many times I accept Biden is president but to pretend that the election was not an embarrassment for our country is something special.

26 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-election-board-reprimands-fulton-for-double-scanned-ballots-in-2020/G3H27SUHGFDRHAOZSG4JQJ2F7E/

We know for a FACT that several thousand ballots were double counted in a Dem stronghold. We know as a FACT that many ballots were not maintained in proper chain of custody. We know as a FACT that it was the only election that we did not have 49 states called properly within 24 hours since at least 1900. If we acknowledge the fact that 2020 was a crap show and we fix it then we won't have so many questioning the situation. I have stated many times I accept Biden is president but to pretend that the election was not an embarrassment for our country is something special.

bs 

All you guys got 

47 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Seems like a lot of people are confusing the media (who they claim to distrust) calling the elections and the election boards and officials calling the elections. 

Media calls are projections. The actual calls happen later. It just rarely matters unless an election is very close. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

bs 

All you guys got 

Which part do you disagree with? If that incompetence did not embarrass you then your expectations of government are even lower than mine.

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Seems like a lot of people are confusing the media (who they claim to distrust) calling the elections and the election boards and officials calling the elections. 

Media calls are projections. The actual calls happen later. It just rarely matters unless an election is very close. 

We have always had 95%+ of the vote counted in every state by the end of Wednesday in my lifetime. We have had a few extremely close state situations of less than 1000 total votes separating candidates but never in a century did it we have margins of 10k be unknown for 3weeks days. The fact that you and Tibs are fighting for a repeat of that mess is amazing to me.