59 Minutes of Josh Allen being amazing

What's sort of a bummer with these highlights is just how well the plays are designed. The energy we seem to be playing with. Diggs specifically. This team just doesn't seem to be having fun like they once did. Thus far the best years of this run are behind us.  The only thing that will change that is the results. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Yeah but Mahomes and blah blah blah 

Eh, nobody wants to see an hour highlight reel consisting of 5 yard passes that receivers took to the house 😁

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I skipped through large parts of that but watched the last minute. Man, it's only been a few months but I have forgotten already how back and forth that game against KC was. Bills took the lead so many times only to immediately relinquish it. So depressing. 

12 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Eh, nobody wants to see an hour highlight reel consisting of 5 yard passes that receivers took to the house 😁

Or worse, fake sliding his way along the sideline as he runs like he is trying to find the porta potty. 

Posted (edited)

Josh really played with a lot of scrubs his first two years…and my God, this 59 minutes was all scoring plays… you could easily put together another 59 minute highlight reel of Josh’s non-scoring plays…hell, you could put together a 59 minute highlight reel just of Josh owning the Dolphins.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rubes said:

Just inject this ***** into my veins. I love watching Josh highlights, can't get enough of them.

2 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

He’s easily my favorite NFL player ever. What an absolute animal. We are so blessed

Triple Yahtzee.

It's a privilege that he's the QB of our favorite football team and it's a privilege to watch him play football.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

NFL put this up yesterday. I once watched a JP Losman career highlight video and it was over before my coffee was half drunk, so let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that we have this cannon-armed lunatic playing QB for our team

Thanks for sharing Rob.  It’s nice to every once in awhile get a positive thread, vs. all the negativity.

• Like (+1) 1