NFL schedule release ???

23 minutes ago, eee1776 said:

nfl is still trying to figure out how to charge you for gettimg the schedule

It’s weird, right? I’ve still not seen anything about a release and they normally make a big hoopla about it. I’m guessing it won’t be this week. 

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s weird, right? I’ve still not seen anything about a release and they normally make a big hoopla about it. I’m guessing it won’t be this week. 

They've announced it the week of before. If we don't hear something by Monday or Tuesday then it may not be this week. They are aware that if they announce it an hour before people will still time I'm by the millions they know what they have.

On 5/4/2024 at 10:36 AM, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I think it's going to be the 16th only because the deadline to get $100 off ST from YTTV expires on the 14th. 

Last year the Bills were on national TV in some form about 11 or 12 times out of 17.  If I had known that was the case prior, I may not have bothered to order ST as could have found a way to watch the few other games and many others for many different teams could have done the same and not subscribed.  For that reason I'm assuming the schedule will be after the 14th, on the 16th.

Plus I think if it was the 9th, by now we'd have heard about it.

OK just read Fox Sports states the 9th, but don't know if that's also just a guess on their part?

They keep it down until the very last minute. I'm expecting to hear an announcement either tomorrow or Tuesday that it will be this Thursday the 9th

1 hour ago, eee1776 said:

nfl is still trying to figure out how to charge you for gettimg the schedule

Don't give them any ideas lol

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, mannc said:

Just heard that Chiefs v. Ravens is the opening game...

The Ravens/Lamar fans will be insufferable if they win that game right out the gate. Not completely impossible even with, I think Super Bowl teams having very dominant opening game records if I remember right, because I don't know KC just has a feel of screwing around sometimes only to turn it on when they need to feel to them.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

The Ravens/Lamar fans will be insufferable if they win that game right out the gate. Not completely impossible even with, I think Super Bowl teams having very dominant opening game records if I remember right, because I don't know KC just has a feel of screwing around sometimes only to turn it on when they need to feel to them.

ravens don't win easy games early and it takes 3 weeks for them to get consistent. they crush it in the middle of hte schedule and then ride high until the end of the season to choke in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, boyst said:

ravens don't win easy games early and it takes 3 weeks for them to get consistent. they crush it in the middle of hte schedule and then ride high until the end of the season to choke in the playoffs.

Yeah I definitely wouldn't just give it to them, I'm just saying they'd be obnoxious if they won, and I could see the Chiefs ***** around.

• Like (+1) 1