Kristi Noem is human trash

Just now, 4th&long said:

My wife read stuff on how animals are killed and processed and became a vegetarian years ago. I can’t do that. I still need to have some chicken or hamburger sometimes.

Yep I just don't think about it or I probably would need to be too. Pigs are super intelligent, I feel really bad about liking pork

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

So why did Mike Vick go to jail? No wonder black people B word! She getting away with it because she wa white B word?

Because what Vick did was illegal and what Noem did wasn't. 

• Like (+1) 2

Growing up my neighbors had a sheep farm, they noticed some of their lambs we're getting killed so they watched the fields where the sheep were and eventually saw two dogs attacking the flock. they shot the dogs but didn't kill them. The two dogs belonged to us and they both ran back to our property. The neighbors recognized that the dogs were ours and came by and explained the situation to my dad. We had to find the dogs knowing they were wounded and when we did find them my dad, with tears in his eyes, had to put them down. It was truly a sad day for my family and also my neighbors.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

But who can get so worked about these things when there are parents out there forcing their kids to go to church?

Are you waiting for Tucker to comment before you form your opinion about this so you know what to say? Or to mention me in other posts without tagging or replying directly in hopes I won't see it? 

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Growing up my neighbors had a sheep farm, they noticed some of their lambs we're getting killed so they watched the fields where the sheep were and eventually saw two dogs attacking the flock. they shot the dogs but didn't kill them. The two dogs belonged to us and they both ran back to our property. The neighbors recognized that the dogs were ours and came by and explained the situation to my dad. We had to find the dogs knowing they were wounded and when we did find them my dad, with tears in his eyes, had to put them down. It was truly a sad day for my family and also my neighbors.

So you do understand what makes what your dad did different from this, right? 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yep I just don't think about it or I probably would need to be too. Pigs are super intelligent, I feel really bad about liking pork

10 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

My wife read stuff on how animals are killed and processed and became a vegetarian years ago. I can’t do that. I still need to have some chicken or hamburger sometimes.

I buy meat from local farms. Guys at both places happy to have you walk around, see the animals, etc. It's definitely more expensive (pork especially) than grocery store meat but honestly it's better and I don't have to bear the collective guilt on how factory farms treat animals.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Because what Vick did was illegal and what Noem did wasn't. 

Same thing, killed a Dog needlessly.

2 hours ago, wnyguy said:

I can see what your dad had to do. The quickest way to put them out of their misery, it needed to be done. That has to suck!! Sorry to hear your family had to go through that experience.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Are you waiting for Tucker to comment before you form your opinion about this so you know what to say? Or to mention me in other posts without tagging or replying directly in hopes I won't see it? 

Oh skillet doesn't like deflection?

:lol:

And I can't tag you. You can thank your fellow crying liberals and a less than honest mod for that. But I repeat myself.

22 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

So you do understand what makes what your dad did different from this, right? 

I don't know the circumstances behind her actions but it seems that celebrating of glorifying what she did is wrong in anyones mind.

• Like (+1) 2

@BillsFanNC ? You can't do that? 

Even if you for some reason can't, if I were in that position I would only directly reply to a person I'm going to reference to make sure they see it. That's what a grown man does. 

And what you call "deflection" is what the first person who replied did, when they brought up abortion. But unlike you, I don't cry about that. I don't see it as deflection. I answered it and gave my point of view on it. You basically just proved yourself wrong. 

1 minute ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Even if you for some reason can't, if I were in that position I would only directly reply to a person I'm going to reference to make sure they see it. That's what a grown man does. 

And what you call "deflection" is what the first person who replied did, when they brought up abortion. But unlike you, I don't cry about that. I don't see it as deflection. I answered it and gave my point of view on it. You basically just proved yourself wrong. 

I wouldn't call it a deflection, simply an observation. But I think we found common ground.

Edited by wnyguy

The back story.

Could I ever do it? No.

Did I grow up on a ranch in South Dakota?  No.

Funny that it was a 20 year old story about a prominent GOP figure that she chose to share that got skillit to create a thread to characterize someone as "human trash" with all the other crap going on currently. 

I can understand why some people are upset about a 20 year old story of Cricket, one of the working dogs at our ranch, in my upcoming book — No Going Back. The book is filled with many honest stories of my life, good and bad days, challenges, painful decisions, and lessons learned. 

What I learned from my years of public service, especially leading South Dakota through COVID, is people are looking for leaders who are authentic, willing to learn from the past, and don’t shy away from tough challenges. My hope is anyone reading this book will have an understanding that I always work to make the best decisions I can for the people in my life. 

The fact is, South Dakota law states that dogs who attack and kill livestock can be put down. Given that Cricket had shown aggressive behavior toward people by biting them, I decided what I did. 

Whether running the ranch or in politics, I have never passed on my responsibilities to anyone else to handle. Even if it’s hard and painful. I followed the law and was being a responsible parent, dog owner, and neighbor.

As I explained in the book, it wasn't easy. But often the easy way isn't the right way.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Nope. Not allowed to do that. Now I could go into my account settings and with a few clicks of my mouse I would never see tags from you again. Really simple.

But that wasn't good enough for The King and a mod.

Imagine being triggered by a notification when you log in here. 

3 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Ok so let's talk about how the church and all their evil deeds apply here.

9 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I wouldn't call it a deflection, simply an observation. But I think we found common ground.

I agree, I don't call it a deflection, that's what @BillsFanNC calls it. You simply thought there was a possible hypocrisy there or maybe even still do and I just gave you my take on that, it was that simple and we didn't have any childish back and forth and like you said, found common ground. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The back story.

Could I ever do it? No.

Did I grow up on a ranch in South Dakota?  No.

Funny that it was a 20 year old story about a prominent GOP figure that she chose to share that got skillit to create a thread to characterize someone as "human trash" with all the other crap going on currently. 

I can understand why some people are upset about a 20 year old story of Cricket, one of the working dogs at our ranch, in my upcoming book — No Going Back. The book is filled with many honest stories of my life, good and bad days, challenges, painful decisions, and lessons learned. 

What I learned from my years of public service, especially leading South Dakota through COVID, is people are looking for leaders who are authentic, willing to learn from the past, and don’t shy away from tough challenges. My hope is anyone reading this book will have an understanding that I always work to make the best decisions I can for the people in my life. 

The fact is, South Dakota law states that dogs who attack and kill livestock can be put down. Given that Cricket had shown aggressive behavior toward people by biting them, I decided what I did. 

Whether running the ranch or in politics, I have never passed on my responsibilities to anyone else to handle. Even if it’s hard and painful. I followed the law and was being a responsible parent, dog owner, and neighbor.

As I explained in the book, it wasn't easy. But often the easy way isn't the right way.

The problem isn't that she made a mistake 20 years ago...it's that she still won't acknowledge that it was the wrong thing to do to kill it without even attempting rehoming or rehabilitation...and that she was proud of it, and that she couldn't humanely put a goat down.

She's trying to turn this into a 20 year old "cancel culture" (which I have always been against) moment about a mistake she may have made 20 years ago...but the problem is she won't acknowledge that she made mistakes here. Like if someone made sexual comments that fell under the umbrella of sexual harassment about someone else 20 years ago, without actually raping them or anything, and was remorseful today about it when it was brought up, OK. If they doubled-down on what they did...like what's being done here...that's a different story. 

Growing up in South Dakota on a ranch doesn't make it OK to do what she did to the dog or to be attempting to put down animals when you don't know how to properly or humanely do it and then brag about it in a book and double-down on what you did. 

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

There’s obvious differences though. Many people don’t consider something to be a baby yet and it’s also dependent on the mother going through pregnancy. The dog was already here and could’ve been rehomed or taken to a shelter or rehabilitated. 

I personally am on the fence on abortion. I am Pro-Life from the perspective of having a society that offers all the help possible so that a woman doesn’t feel like she has to make a choice like that for financial or any fixable reason, but am Pro-Choice from the perspective that I can’t get to wanting to force someone to do something with their body. I understand that most of us get there at some point anyway because most people have limits on where they draw the line after a certain amount of time…but all this is to say there’s a lot more nuance on that subject. 

the baby is here

but geography matters???

9 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I agree, I don't call it a deflection, that's what @BillsFanNC calls it. You simply thought there was a possible hypocrisy there or maybe even still do and I just gave you my take on that, it was that simple and we didn't have any childish back and forth and like you said, found common ground. 

there's an obvious hypocrisy with one significant difference. One is a human life