Operation Recover Trump's Crossfire Hurricane Documents: The Regime Police State Mar-a-Lago Raid

• BillsFanNC changed the title to The Unredacted Mar-a-Lago Biden Regime Police State Gestapo Raid Files
7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They want to avoid the fact they were spying on him using foreign intelligence and known false political research.

And that it went as high as OBAMA.

Makes Whitewater seem like child's play.

And documents about crossfire were already declassified.

Trump ordered crossfire docs to be declassified and released, but last I knew the DOJ was still sitting on them.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/biden-admin-continues-to-conceal-declassified-crossfire-hurricane-records

Sure, seems the correct question about if a president is immune to prosecution be tied to the Massiah and crossfire hurricane?

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Cover-Up Exposed: Judge Cannon Unmasks Redacted Documents Revealing

Biden White House Direct Ties to Mar-a-Lago Raid, Jack Smith Investigation

by Christina Laila

Judge Aileen Cannon on Monday ordered key evidence in Jack Smith’s classified documents case to be unredacted. The newly unredacted documents revealed Biden’s White House had direct ties to the Mar-a-Lago raid. The Biden Regime was also directly tied to Jack Smith’s investigation despite claims to the contrary from US Attorney General Merrick Garland. Before with redactions: Jack Smith wanted to hide the fact that the National Archives had several conversations with the Biden White House.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/cover-up-exposed-judge-cannon-unmasks-redacted-documents/

The unredacted documents show the Department of Energy discovered Trump had an active security clearance after he was indicted so they retroactively terminated it.

Revoking a security clearance of an ex-president retroactively to criminalize a non-criminal action? 

That's wrong right there.  Should be grounds for dismissal

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

No comments on the Un-Redacted news from the usual suspects ?

This evidence is just more evidence to add to the pile of the 'there's no evidence' mantra.

Same plays from the same tired playbook.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Operation Recover Trumps Crossfire Hurricane Documents: The Regime Police State Mar-a-Lago Raid

Again, the reason Biden (illegally) raided Trump is because Trump declassified (via memo on 1/19/2021) and kept his personal copy of his Crossfire Hurricane presidential records.

Biden, through his Deputy Counsel White House Jonathan Su, waived Trump’s claim of executive privilege.

Biden AG Merrick Garland personally approved the raid.

These Crossfire Hurricane records are devastating to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Clapper, Comey, and so many others.

They made up the Russian collusion hoax in 2016.

Because Russia almost certainly hacked Hillary’s home server.

Evidencing her Clinton Foundation foreign corruption as Obama’s Secretary of State.

If Russia leaked the hacked material before the election, Hillary wanted to blame a Trump dirty campaign trick—falsely accusing him of colluding with Russia.

Conspiracy theory?

51 former intel agents, working with the CIA, ran the same play with Hunter’s laptop of Biden’s foreign corruption in 2020.

This is a criminal conspiracy.

Trump could have publicly disclosed these declassified Crossfire Hurricane records in his civil lawsuit versus Hillary over the Russian-collusion hoax

Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, a Democrat operative who bashed Trump on Facebook, was forced to recuse from that case.

Six weeks later, Reinhart’s clear bias against Trump (somehow) didn’t matter anymore. Reinhart approved Biden’s (through Garland and Jay Bratt, now Jack Smith’s counselor) unprecedented, unnecessary, and unlawful raid on Trump.

For presidential records Trump was allowed to have in the Office of the Former President, per the Presidential Records Act.

In other words, Obama and Biden have politicized and weaponized law enforcement and intel agencies to interfere in the 2016, 2020, and 2024 presidential elections against Trump.

Because Obama and Biden know Trump has the goods on their ongoing Russian-collusion criminal conspiracy.

• Thank you (+1) 2

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Operation Recover Trump's Crossfire Hurricane Documents: The Regime Police State Mar-a-Lago Raid

Here is why I hope Trump wins. Then he will raid Biden and maybe the dummies on this board will see how bad this is for democracy. If Trump actually did win can you imagine the riots from the dirtbags? It would be January 6 times 1000. That's right...January 6000!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

UNREDACTED: Judge Cannon Unseals Documents Showing Biden White House Coordinated with Jack Smith to 'Take Down Trump'

Judge Aileen Cannon has unredacted a number of documents showing the Biden admin. coordinated with the DOJ prior to the FBI raid and during the prosecution of former President Donald Trump.

The documents, reported by @julie_kelly2, show a number of startling developments.

1.  Jack Smith hid the fact the National Archives had several conversations with the Biden White House about bringing charges against Donald Trump

2. US Attorney General Merrick Garland’s lied about “independence” from investigations into Trump. The Biden White House counsel asked to be kept 'in the loop' about criminally charging Trump

3. Biden’s DOJ instructed the National Archives on how to to cover up their coordination

4.  The Department of Energy discovered Trump had an active security clearance after he was indicted so they retroactively terminated it

The REAL CRIMINALS are in the Biden White House, who are prosecuting the former President of the United States for the sole purpose of committing Election Interference.

• Thank you (+1) 2

⬆️ 

Let me guess, yet another post where a commie/useful idiot attorney (zero difference at this point) hand waves with legal-ese telling everyone how evidence of WH coordination with DOJ of the Trump lawfare isn't really evidence  at all.

Refreshing always.

• Agree 1

Court Document Release Indicates Jack Smith and FBI Were After

Obama and North Korea-Related Documents in Mar-a-Lago Raid

by Joe Hoft

Newly unredacted documents in the Mar-a-Lago raid case indicate that Jack Smith was after Obama and North Korea-related documents. After the raid the DOJ was pleased with their findings and wrote, “I think we are in good shape.” President Trump said two years after he met Obama before his 2017 Inauguration that Obama was on the brink of starting a war with North Korea. Trump claimed that Obama was “close to starting a big war” with North Korea. (Video) Obama must not have liked this. The corrupt and criminal Obama/Biden gang was after documents related to North Korea years later when it raided President Trump’s iconic home of Mar-a-Lago 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/revealed-court-document-release-indicates-jack-smith-fbi/

• Like (+1) 2

Given the recent reporting from @julie_kelly2 and others, I thought I would repost this piece on the MAL raid from last August.]

The Truth About Donald Trump's Presidential Records Matter You Won't Find Anywhere Else
The paper documents at Mar-a-Lago were not Presidential records by the government's own definition, and the National Archives had no right to claim them.

After more than 23 years managing White House and Federal agency records at the highest levels of the government, I am widely regarded by industry leaders and members of the Federal records management community as an authority on the policies, procedures, and technologies required for complying with the Presidential Records Act.

Here’s the truth about Donald Trump’s Presidential records matter that you won’t get from anyone else

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Where is @ChiGooseto tell us how this is just evidence of left wing incompetence as opposed to political dirty tricks?

That's the King's go to defense. 

Crossfire Hurricane. Censoring the Hunter laptop story EVERYWHERE...

The King:

"Look, mistakes were made and these institutions have assured us that they've fixed it all going forward"

So don't worry. 

:lol:

This take is even more delusional and dangerous than Billsfuk.c or Tibstain who don't even acknowledge any wrongdoing. 

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Where is @ChiGooseto tell us how this is just evidence of left wing incompetence as opposed to political dirty tricks?

Oh, I don’t read the rantings of a clearly very unwell person. 

I imagine this thread is mostly comprised of an individual with some serious issues loudly struggling in their confusion and ignorance, combined with citing Julie Kelly, a “legal expert” so dumb that last I checked, she thought Trump was being charged under the PRA.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh, I don’t read the rantings of a clearly very unwell person. 

I imagine this thread is mostly comprised of an individual with some serious issues loudly struggling in their confusion and ignorance, combined with citing Julie Kelly, a “legal expert” so dumb that last I checked, she thought Trump was being charged under the PRA.

So you just aren't going to read things that challenge your point of view?  You know what, that checks out.  

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

That's the King's go to defense. 

Crossfire Hurricane. Censoring the Hunter laptop story EVERYWHERE...

The King:

"Look, mistakes were made and these institutions have assured us that they've fixed it all going forward"

So don't worry. 

:lol:

This take is even more delusional and dangerous than Billsfuk.c or Tibstain who don't even acknowledge any wrongdoing. 

I used to think he was just naive, it's starting to seem intentional. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

So you just aren't going to read things that challenge your point of view?  You know what, that checks out.  

Nah, I read things from people I disagree with. I just don’t waste my time with an ignorant troll who has no idea what he’s talking about. 

Nice takedown of the latest Julie Kelly nonsense.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/04/30/trump-documents-case-rumor-false/

Kelly’s story is false.

It’s not clear what document she was posting images from; she didn’t link it in her social media posts. There was an excerpt of the interview with Person 10 released last week, but it doesn’t include the discussion of pallets. It does, however, make obvious who was being interviewed: an employee of Trump’s post-presidential office who began working there in July 2021. That employee was at the center of another discovery of documents marked as classified several months after the Mar-a-Lago search.

The interview with Person 10, though, doesn't matter. What matters is why there were pallets of material in Virginia and how they got to Mar-a-Lago. And we already know the answer to that, because The Washington Post reported on it in December 2022.

After Trump (grudgingly) left office, he was allotted funding to run a transition office, a process that involved the GSA. Because he rejected his election loss for so long, his team was slow to set things up. Shortly before Biden was inaugurated, Vice President Mike Pence’s team chose a GSA-managed space in Crystal City for its office. Trump’s team asked whether it could be there, too.

Former presidents are allowed six months of funding for their transitions. So, with a hard deadline of July 21, Trump’s team operated out of the GSA building in Crystal City. One staffer informed the GSA that “as many as 100 boxes of presidential gifts would be stored at the Crystal City office,” The Post reported, based on an email sent to the GSA.

“[T]he Crystal City office was crammed with leftover stuff from the Trump White House with no apparent organization and little knowledge of what was even there,” our report noted.

July 21 arrived, and the Crystal City office still had a bunch of stuff in it. Trump’s staff put material into boxes and boxes on pallets. Two pallets finally arrived at Mar-a-Lago on Sept. 14. The other four pallets (including two that had been repacked after a pallet became oversized) went to a nearby storage facility.

Interestingly, a member of Trump’s team provided a letter to the GSA (at the agency’s request) attesting that “the items being shipped from Arlington, VA to Palm Beach, FL are required to wind down the Office of the Former President or are items that are property of the Federal Government” — stipulations required for the move to be paid for by transition funds.