Woke Trans DEI Demoralized Marxist CULT.

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He was referring to the fact that it’s been a recognized day since 2010. But right wingers these days have the IQ of aphids, so it’s not surprising. Dont forget to stay angry and buy some Trump shoes! 

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He was referring to the fact that it’s been a recognized day since 2010.

What makes you think this? Are you assuming so or did the White House communications crew have to issue yet another clarification for him? Do you honestly believe the old boy had any hand in the issuing of the proclamation? If so, do you really think he knew what the text of the proclamation was? Other defenders of Biden have declared a young staffer is responsible for the proclamation. 

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What makes you think this? Are you assuming so or did the White House communications crew have to issue yet another clarification for him? Do you honestly believe the old boy had any hand in the issuing of the proclamation? If so, do you really think he knew what the text of the proclamation was? Other defenders of Biden have declared a young staffer is responsible for the proclamation. 

Because his “I didn’t do that” comment was quite literally in response to Johnson’s bull#### accusation that Biden picked Easter specifically. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-he-didnt-do-that-when-asked-about-proclaiming-easter-as-trans-day-of-visibility.amp

48 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

And you think Trump knew WTF was going at the WH?

lmao

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And you think Trump knew WTF was going at the WH?

lmao

Oh, I'm pretty sure President Trump did his own tweets LOL.  Who can forget COVFEFE?

I'm looking forward to next Easter on 4/20 .  I'm hoping President Kennedy sends out a tweet commemorating it.

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Oh, I'm pretty sure President Trump did his own tweets LOL.  Who can forget COVFEFE?

I'm looking forward to next Easter on 4/20 .  I'm hoping President Kennedy sends out a tweet commemorating it.

Oh - Trump could Tweet and golf - he certainly couldn’t handle intelligence briefings or bringing this country together.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh - Trump could Tweet and golf - he certainly couldn’t handle intelligence briefings or bringing this country together.

How's the whole "bringing this country together" thing working out for President Biden?

20 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

How's the whole "bringing this country together" thing working out for President Biden?

He is at least trying.

What’s Trump’s excuse?

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Exactly what is President Biden doing to bring this country together?

Biden tries to unify this country every day and deliver for all Americans. From supporting unions, signing legislation to improve infrastructure, expanding American manufacturing, reducing the burden of student loans, fighting climate change, and improving our technology edge (AI, Chips, etc.)

Biden hasn’t been perfect, but he’s done a lot with a GOP Congress that is more interested in manifesting chaos, while Biden is trying to make all American’s lives better despite severe ideological differences between the parties. 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Biden tries to unify this country every day and deliver for all Americans. From supporting unions, signing legislation to improve infrastructure, expanding American manufacturing, reducing the burden of student loans, fighting climate change, and improving our technology edge (AI, Chips, etc.)

Biden hasn’t been perfect, but he’s done a lot with a GOP Congress that is more interested in manifesting chaos, while Biden is trying to make all American’s lives better despite severe ideological differences between the parties. 

Anything you say will be turned into a negative,  even if it had a positive impact.  Another ironic thread.   80% of posts by the conservatives on this board are complaints (or straight up whining).  

On 3/31/2024 at 9:33 AM, Roundybout said:

But you think he personally wrote that declaration of Trans Visibility Day?

So either we count both messages, or we disregard both since he himself didn't craft it, a staffer did. You can't pick and choose. 

His names on it. It doesn’t matter if he wrote it or not. You can’t pick and choose which tweet you’re going to accept as his own words. The buck stops here, isn’t that what he said? If he didn’t write it and had no idea it was posted, then that’s a big problem. He’s not in charge of his administration.

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

What was incorrect about what I said?

Everything, but you knew that already.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Anything you say will be turned into a negative,  even if it had a positive impact.  Another ironic thread.   80% of posts by the conservatives on this board are complaints (or straight up whining).  

Yes, of course.

It’s admirable what the Dems have accomplished to date.

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yes, of course.

It’s admirable what the Dems have accomplished to date.

What have they accomplished? More crime, higher cost of living, debt out of control? Illegal aliens running amok and committing serious crimes? The list goes on and on. But other than that, he should be admired, LOL

8 minutes ago, Westside said:

More crime

Hoax

8 minutes ago, Westside said:

higher cost of living

Do you think Trump wouldn’t have suffered inflation once the world came back on line?

Hell, his economy requires a BAILOUT before he signed legislation for Operation Warp Speed.

Meanwhile, the US has the lowest inflation leading all developed nations.

10 minutes ago, Westside said:

debt out of control

You didn’t mind all of Trumps massive spending did you?

Trump told us his tax cuts would pay off our debt - the OPPOSITE happened.

11 minutes ago, Westside said:

Illegal aliens running amok

Absolutely no different when Trump was POTUS - and how much did Mexico, I mean, we pay for his Wall?

11 minutes ago, Westside said:

committing serious crimes

No different when Trump was POTUS

12 minutes ago, Westside said:

he should be admired

Compared to this? Note date:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d723dr9kc7909ifb2gyk

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Some of these things may be good and someday unifying.  We'll see how they work. We're talkin' government here and the track record on this kind of stuff is sketch.  I mean funding Solyndra so we could lead the world in solar panels sounded like a good idea at the time but the execution was really bad. That's where a lot of these things fail is the execution   See if he can execute.

Do you really think student loans is unifying?  What about unending abortion talk? Unifying?  What about calling republicans MAGA extremists? Unifying?

Do you think the country is more unified now than in January 2021?

I agree with you on the disfunction of congress but don't think either party has a monopoly there.  They both suck.

The best thing Presidents Trump and Biden (both of which no one likes) could do unify the country is drop out of the race.

Edited by reddogblitz

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Do you really think student loans is unifying?

My Republican friends are pissed the people they voted for f’d it up.

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

unending abortion talk

Could you highlight a MORE unifying topic?

Republicans have been paying the price at the polls and voting booth whenever abortion was on the ballot. Talk about bloodbath.

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

What about calling republic and MAGA extremists? Unifying?

Prioritizing our democratic values and calling out white supremacy is a good thing. If MAGA took offense to that - that’s on them.

Please highlight the issue w his speech:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2022/09/01/remarks-by-president-bidenon-the-continued-battle-for-the-soul-of-the-nation/

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Do you think the country is more unified now than in January 2021?

Nope

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The best thing Presidents Trump and Biden (both of which no one likes) to unify the country is drop out of the race.

Agreed

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hoax

Do you think Trump wouldn’t have suffered inflation once the world came back on line?

Hell, his economy requires a BAILOUT before he signed legislation for Operation Warp Speed.

Meanwhile, the US has the lowest inflation leading all developed nations.

You didn’t mind all of Trumps massive spending did you?

Trump told us his tax cuts would pay off our debt - the OPPOSITE happened.

Absolutely no different when Trump was POTUS - and how much did Mexico, I mean, we pay for his Wall?

No different when Trump was POTUS

Compared to this? Note date:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d723dr9kc7909ifb2gyk

I feel like I'm talking to a cult member. 

1. I don't think he would have implemented all the printing of money that biden did. It was the democrats who fought against reopening the country. 

2. Hoax

3. I hate ALL unnecessary spending by any president. 

4. Hoax, he never said the tax cuts would pay off our debt. Just another lefty lie.

5.You're trying to say the same amount of illegal aliens crossed the border for both Trump and biden? You are delusional.

6. Crime is out of control. We've never seen our country held hostage by criminals like we do now, thanks to the soft on crime democrats with there revolving door of a justice system. 

40 minutes ago, Westside said:

. Hoax, he never said the tax cuts would pay off our debt. Just another lefty lie.

Oh, ok.

The numbers are in, and Trump’s tax cut didn’t reduce the deficit – despite his many promises

41 minutes ago, Westside said:

5.You're trying to say the same amount of illegal aliens crossed the border for both Trump and biden? You are delusional.

No different.

41 minutes ago, Westside said:

Crime is out of control.

Source