Woke Trans DEI Demoralized Marxist CULT.

Whoa - Trump cancelled Easter, too?

ALL of these presidents had the same rules, too?

Carter
Reagan
HW Bush
Clinton
W Bush
Obama
Trump
Biden

Embarrassing - fking embarrassing Karen. 

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Whoa - Trump cancelled Easter, too?

ALL of these presidents had the same rules, too?

Carter
Reagan
HW Bush
Clinton
W Bush
Obama
Trump
Biden

Embarrassing - fking embarrassing Karen. 

Ummm….no.  I’m pretty sure it’s the proclamation that’s never been made until this special day fell on Easter.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

the sissy lefties that used to get offended by everything. 

Kid, for someone railing earlier about people being unaware, you bring a special brand of cluelessness to the show. Nice work. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

NOOOOOO HES ERASING CHRISTIANITY YOU GUYSSSSSSS NOOOOOOOOOO

oh wait

Fake tweet. Bribem couldn’t pronounce that much less be able to tweet it. Pure political garbage.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I know it might shock some of you, but Joe Biden has zero clue about what is posted to his X account.

At least with the great orange menace, as ill advised as many of his tweets were, there was zero doubt that it was actually him.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Westside said:

Fake tweet. Bribem couldn’t pronounce that much less be able to tweet it. Pure political garbage.

But you think he personally wrote that declaration of Trans Visibility Day?

So either we count both messages, or we disregard both since he himself didn't craft it, a staffer did. You can't pick and choose. 

12 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Push around?  What in the world are you on about?

My only point is you are getting worked up about NOTHING.  Oh, I guess a correlary is that you all sound like the sissy lefties that used to get offended by everything.  Yup, that's you now congrats.  And if you don't see it your self awareness meter is busted.  Don't be surprised if you wake tomorrow with a Karen haircut and a Trump fupa.

I think it is "something" to some of the posters here. I respect that. You should too

• Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I think it is "something" to some of the posters here. I respect that. You should too

It works day and night trying to show everyone how bigoted it is to any opinion outside the dnc narrative.  Nothing else, ever 

The FBI targeting catholics as domestic terrorists.

The friggin POTUS issuing a proclamation about yet another trans day that also coincides with Easter, when any other of the 145 trans days during the year could have sufficed for a proclamation. 

Leftist marxists adopting and promoting the made up term christofascist.

LRonfuk.cStain : Why are you all getting worked up over NOTHING!

The government targeting and blatantly disrespecting those of faith is a lot of things, but it certainly isn't nothing to the vast majority of Americans. 

Although I certainly understand why it appears to be nothing to commies.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It works day and night trying to show everyone how bigoted it is to any opinion outside the dnc narrative.  Nothing else, ever 

Telling somebody that their opinions are stupid, or trivial, or do not matter isn't going to advance the conversation. 

• Like (+1) 1

Also keep in mind that this, like every other destructive act by this regime, is by design.

They are purposely provoking Christians, hoping for a response. A violent response.

Then it will be....see! Christofascists!

Marxist playbook 101.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Also keep in mind that this, like every other destructive act by this regime, is by design.

They are purposely provoking Christians, hoping for a response. A violent response.

Then it will be....see! Christofascists!

Marxist playbook 101.

Yep

• Thank you (+1) 2