Back the Blue - Trump style

No cops can restrain this without fear if something happens, they are all racists (even if 2 of the arresting officers are black.  

Confront this man you’re at risk of getting shot.  For nothing.  Absolutely nothing. 

These clips and worse are happening daily in deep blue ***t holes.  Flyover country starting to see it to.  

Society in free fall.  Legalize all drugs tho.  And take away my right to defend myself and family if lunatics like this just confront you for no reason. 

Its going to get so bad

• Like (+1) 1

Eff these politicians trying to use people as props.

Glad to see the Slain officer's family throw the carpetbaggers out of the ceremony.

When his death was a direct result of DEMs Soft on crime policies. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Westside said:

Cult boy is on a mission!! How many I hate Trump threads

Ya know - it’s hilarious you never ask @BillsFanNC how many immigration and duplicative gay hate threads she can create on the same topics.

F idiots 

On 3/31/2024 at 1:36 AM, Big Blitz said:

He knew the risks of the job. Pretty gross how republicans are politicizing it but then, they love finding new lows to stoop to. Disgusting people. 

• Dislike 2

11 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He knew the risks of the job. Pretty gross how republicans are politicizing it but then, they love finding new lows to stoop to. Disgusting people. 

Cop killed - whatever

People reacting - disgusting!

That’s a fine position you are staking out. Nice work. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Cop killed - whatever

People reacting - disgusting!

That’s a fine position you are staking out. Nice work. 

You’re the one politicizing it, not me champ 

52 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

There should be nothing political about a dreg of society being allowed back on the streets time and time again, continuing to wreak havoc.  But it's not a cult...

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

It’s ok for a POS criminal thug, who should been behind bars serving many many years, to murder a cop without any pushback whatsoever? Ok, got it.

It’s the Dems and their disgusting policies that are the cause of all of this. So, it’s the ‘Rats that have made this sh!t political all along. It’s the REAL people who wanna keep career lowlifes where they belong, behind bars.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

It’s ok for a POS criminal thug, who should been behind bars serving many many years, to murder a cop without any pushback whatsoever? Ok, got it.

It’s the Dems and their disgusting policies that are the cause of all of this. So, it’s the ‘Rats that have made this sh!t political all along. It’s the REAL people who wanna keep career lowlifes where they belong, behind bars.

No one is saying you shouldn’t be mad. Blaming Biden for this specific event makes zero sense. 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

No one is saying you shouldn’t be mad. Blaming Biden for this specific event makes zero sense. 

Not necessarily Bi-dumb, but he Dem politicians in the big blue cities are CERTAINLY to blame.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Takes a disgusting person to type this, but I'm not surprised.

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Takes a disgusting person to type this, but I'm not surprised.

Do police not have dangerous jobs they sign up for in the line of duty?

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Do police not have dangerous jobs they sign up for in the line of duty?

Your takeaway from a murdered law enforcement officer leaving behind a wife and child is to shrug your shoulders and be disgusted by people that are upset over it. Good for you. 

Something tells me you have never expressed a similar sentiment regarding capitol police on duty Jan 6. It’s what being rigidly aligned to a political party does to someone. Effing pathetic. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Your takeaway from a murdered law enforcement officer leaving behind a wife and child is to shrug your shoulders and be disgusted by people that are upset over it. Good for you. 

Something tells me you have never expressed a similar sentiment regarding capitol police on duty Jan 6. It’s what being rigidly aligned to a political party does to someone. Effing pathetic. 

I’m not shrugging my shoulders. I can be saddened while also recognizing he was doing his duty. Same goes for the Capitol police, they did their duty preventing the cancerous traitor filth from attacking our democracy.

im disgusted that Republicans immediately used his death to spew their hateful rhetoric. 

Edited by Roundybout

Just now, Roundybout said:

I’m not shrugging my shoulders. I can be saddened while also recognizing he was doing his duty. Same goes for the Capitol police, they did their duty preventing the cancerous traitor filth from attacking our democracy. 

Yes, your initial “he knew what he signed up for” post is draped with sadness.

You posted a disgusting comment. Better to own it than try to worm your way around it. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Yes, your initial “he knew what he signed up for” post is draped with sadness.

You posted a disgusting comment. Better to own it than try to worm your way around it. 

You want me to tear my clothes and pull my hair and wail in the street?

Why are Repubs using his death, specifically, for their political agenda? Police are killed in the line of duty quite often in America, unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

People died at the Capitol on J6.

None were cops.

Brian Sicknick was. 

The rest were worthless traitors relegated to the forgotten wastebasket of history. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

You want me to tear my clothes and pull my hair and wail in the street?

Why are Repubs using his death, specifically, for their political agenda? Police are killed in the line of duty quite often in America, unfortunately. 

No. You’ve expressed yourself quite clearly on where you stand relative to a 21-time arrestee murdering a police officer. As you have expressed yourself so clearly I note that you have nothing to say about the career criminal involved. Nice. 

Here’s something you will probably learn once you have a little more life experience - sometimes it’s better to say nothing. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

No. You’ve expressed yourself quite clearly on where you stand relative to a 21-time arrestee murdering a police officer. As you have expressed yourself so clearly I note that you have nothing to say about the career criminal involved. Nice. 

Here’s something you will probably learn once you have a little more life experience - sometimes it’s better to say nothing. 

What’s there to say? The criminal is a worthless POS who will get what he has coming to him. 

I ask again, why are republicans so up in arms about this one specific, isolated case? Why are they using his death for their own agenda?

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I ask again, why are republicans so up in arms about this one specific, isolated case? Why are they using his death for their own agenda?

Why aren’t democrats up in arms about the case of a 21-time arrestee offing a cop? I guess Hochul was. Biden, Clinton, Obama and their devotees not so much.