Oh I remember, the one where you posted Glug-glug

So I posted a response

You're not too bright, are you?

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest

LmpwZWc.jpeg

I have no idea what you're talking about

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, SCBills said:

And I disagree that this is a main driver.

Republicans biggest worry should not be college degrees, aside from the fact those people are higher propensity voters.  

Republicans biggest worry should be that people aren’t getting married and single women are dramatically shifting left.  Which would play into the above point, given the education level data, re: high propensity voter. 

Marriage seems to be the only thing capable of moving a high propensity voting group from heavy left to reliably R. 

“High propensity “ meaning more likely to vote?  Educated r more likely to vote.  Education also correlates with earnings more than any other single variable. But go ahead and demonize single women. Then move on to migrants, blacks, Jews and Catholics. 

• Eyeroll 1

The bloodbath hoax today redpilled a bunch of people on just how deceitful our media is. Stephen A Smith isn't close to a Republican but even he's beginning to see. This is a good thing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

⬆️               ⬆️                ⬆️

Elon is correct.

Ya, Trump is trying to use violence again in our political process. And people like you cover for him

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, Trump is trying to use violence again in our political process. And people like you cover for him

Not only are the democraps maliciously lying about Trump's statement.  The comical part of it is who in their right mind expects the maniacs of the left to accept a Trump victory if he prevails in November?   What are libs going to do?  Say great battle and form a handshake line like in the Cup finals?

No way.  There will be street violence like we've never witnessed before.  And more Russia, Russia,  Russia.  Once again maniacs on the left and the media projecting what they will do when Joe loses.  Tell me your cult of chaos will accept a free and fair election result if Trump wins?  We all know you won't therefore a Trump victory means a lib rioting bloodbath.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

32 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not only are the democraps maliciously lying about Trump's statement.  The comical part of it is who in their right mind expects the maniacs of the left to accept a Trump victory if he prevails in November?   What are libs going to do?  Say great battle and form a handshake line like in the Cup finals?

No way.  There will be street violence like we've never witnessed before.  And more Russia, Russia,  Russia.  Once again maniacs on the left and the media projecting what they will do when Joe loses.  Tell me your cult of chaos will accept a free and fair election result if Trump wins?  We all know you won't therefore a Trump victory means a lib rioting bloodbath.

So up is down and down is up. You people

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Bloodbath, of the automotive industry.  

Old tibs with the iron law of projection tweet, confirming it.  

Ya, and Jan 6 was just a tourist trip

You guys are going to lose

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

59 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You have no idea how liberals think or live. You probably know very few. I have no intention of fighting physically unless I’m attacked. And after I defend myself I’ll be off to greener pastures where morons don’t have power. Most liberals I know feel the same way. Many don’t even have guns. You don’t seem to get it:  we’re not like you. At all

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You have no idea how liberals think or live.

We read and see it on a daily.  You and yours provide a great example.  

Maybe he is referencing the many lefty protest that resulted in riots and people killed and injured.  

• Like (+1) 1