It’s a cult

25 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

In what aspect is your life better than 4 years ago? Answer without mentioning Trump. 

Do you maybe mean, pre covid?  Because if you're asking how it's better than during covid....well, a ton of reasons. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Sure, precovid

I was making money with Trump as president.   I'm making considerably more now through investments.  Your perceptions of what's worse has very likely little to do with our president.   Inflation is global, we're getting hit less than most countries.   Yes it sucks.  Yes, the border needs to be fixed.  

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I was making money with Trump as president.   I'm making considerably more now through investments.  Your perceptions of what's worse has very likely little to do with our president.   Inflation is global, we're getting hit less than most countries.   Yes it sucks.  Yes, the border needs to be fixed.  

For someone that is typically rather strident and only a touch less animated than billstime,  I want to commend you for being calm and collected with “yes, the border needs to be fixed”. Impressive. 

27 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Doing worse but by choice- retirement. Investments are doing fairly well. And yes, I feel inflation. But it is global and US is doing better than almost anywhere else. I’m 

I sometimes get the feeling that a lot of our short bus, right wing brethren do not travel outside the country.   In fact, were I a betting man, I'd say some haven't left wny.  They are people who have no clue how the rest of the world looks (or perceives us).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I sometimes get the feeling that a lot of our short bus, right wing brethren do not travel outside the country.   In fact, were I a betting man, I'd say some haven't left wny.  They are people who have no clue how the rest of the world looks (or perceives us).

Turkey was voting for ther leader while I was there last spring. Inflation was over 20%. And they reelected Erdogan

8 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Seems like NC has you triggered. Stay strong. All my best. 

Just pointing out he's a hypocrite who does the same things he accuses others of.  A master projectionist, who somehow thinks his trolling is good, while others is bad.  Imagine wanting to be in a bubble where everyone else agrees to the same lies.  Seems like he'd do well in late 1930's Germany.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Just pointing out he's a hypocrite who does the same things he accuses others of.  A master projectionist, who somehow thinks his trolling is good, while others is bad.  Imagine wanting to be in a bubble where everyone else agrees to the same lies.  Seems like he'd do well in late 1930's Germany.  

Just pointing out that you’ve done a whole lot of keystroking with him as the focus.

Stay strong. You’ve got this! 

Hey Daz.

I've made it abundantly clear:

I have zero desire to engage with commies and useful idiots.

You most definitely qualify as a useful idiot at bare minimum.

Therefore you are out of my "bubble" because I will not waste time with commie useful idiots.

Imagine that.

Oh and ***** off too.

21 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Just pointing out that you’ve done a whole lot of keystroking with him as the focus.

Stay strong. You’ve got this! 

If I had a nickel for every keystroke he put into calling people commies, and a penny for every trolling meme he posts, I'd have a lot of money to spend on red hats to support a supposed billionaire, that doesn't even need to take his presidential salary. 

20 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey Daz.

I've made it abundantly clear:

I have zero desire to engage with commies and useful idiots.

You most definitely qualify as a useful idiot at bare minimum.

Therefore you are out of my "bubble" because I will not waste time with commie useful idiots.

Imagine that.

Oh and ***** off too.

You get the respect you give.  Does this qualify as engaging?  You might want to have your ignore button looked at, because it seems to not be working properly an awful lot of the time. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

It destroys their narrative.

They love to post crazy lefties like that's all of us.  Not even close,  and the loons have little to no power.  Compare that to the right, f'n loons top to bottom.   

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The cult: he's always had a stutter.

First - you freaks like your “pundits”

Second - here is a 30 year old video of Biden talking about his childhood stutter 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4841336/user-clip-joe-biden-stutter-stuttering

Third - Yes, it's possible for a childhood stutter to return later in life. Factors such as stress, neurological changes, or certain medical conditions can contribute to the recurrence of stuttering in adulthood.

Fourth - What’s Trump’s excuse?

Fifth - Do you ever think before you post when you’re in the middle of a psychological meltdown?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/16/2024 at 9:27 PM, BillsFanNC said:

The cult: he's always had a stutter.

This is coming from the same animals who make fun of every physical and mental traits Trump, including

his children and wife, and think nothing of it. These people are trash.

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Case study on how cults use psychological tactics to brainwash their simps:

Yikes

Inclusion, diversity, equity, safe spaces, triggered.  Those terms sound awful culty!  But they belong to you guys.  Which by extension makes you a cult member.  You may start chanting your daily morning ritual, one hundred times.  Trump is evil, Trump is evil.  🤣  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Inclusion, diversity, equity, safe spaces, triggered.  Those terms sound awful culty!  But they belong to you guys.  Which by extension makes you a cult member.  You may start chanting your daily morning ritual, one hundred times.  Trump is evil, Trump is evil.  🤣  

Full on panicked, eh?

lmao

Idiot never saw a secured facility? This actually surprised him?

Oh, wait a minute, now I understand. He previously tweeted that Sidney Powell should indeed "release the Kraken." And also this: "I love Trump."

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/ervin-lee-bolling-fbi-gate-crash-suspect-trump-qanon-1234998775/

Hey, look at me! I found QAnon!! (Again)

On 4/1/2024 at 9:05 AM, BillStime said:

Full on panicked, eh?

lmao

Panicked? Hardly.  What are you going to do?  Shout incorrect pronouns at me.  I'm trembling with fear. 

Go back to your cult of inclusion where you and your fellow cult members take turns talking about how bad people hurt your feelings and made you cry.

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Idiot never saw a secured facility? This actually surprised him?

Oh, wait a minute, now I understand. He previously tweeted that Sidney Powell should indeed "release the Kraken." And also this: "I love Trump."

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/ervin-lee-bolling-fbi-gate-crash-suspect-trump-qanon-1234998775/

Hey, look at me! I found QAnon!! (Again)

Once again this proves fences and walls work.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills