It’s a cult

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Creepy AF

Doing NC's job for him?  You're supposed to wait until you get completely and utterly pwned before you post it, though.  Anytime he posts a Trump discovers Atlantis meme is when he realizes he should have stayed at the echo chamber, instead of sticking it out here trying to dispute facts, but this is his Maralago now, and not DR's.  At least that guy would read his conspiracy crap before posting it.  NC literally made a thread about how to get rid of posters.  I'm pretty sure TBD isn't in the business of having posters try to make other posters leave.  That's how dense these guys are.  

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thank you for posting something that has precisely nothing to do with the topic.

And what is the topic?

"I'll take Political Propaganda for 200"

"Constantly posts tweets on PPP from known establishment, big government shills targeting 21st century American freedom and populist movement"

"Who is Billsy"

"Correct"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And what is the topic?

"Constantly posts tweets on PPP from known establishment, big government shills targeting 21st century American freedom and populist movement"

"Who is Billsy"

"Correct"

just another thread for Wipro bill to try to demonize anyone not 100% ACT blue.

12 hours ago, daz28 said:

Doing NC's job for him?  You're supposed to wait until you get completely and utterly pwned before you post it, though.  Anytime he posts a Trump discovers Atlantis meme is when he realizes he should have stayed at the echo chamber, instead of sticking it out here trying to dispute facts, but this is his Maralago now, and not DR's.  At least that guy would read his conspiracy crap before posting it.  NC literally made a thread about how to get rid of posters.  I'm pretty sure TBD isn't in the business of having posters try to make other posters leave.  That's how dense these guys are.  

Seems like NC has you triggered. Stay strong. All my best. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And what is the topic?

"Who is Billsy"

"Correct"

Lame deflecttion.  What's propaganda about it?  He's showing how batshite crazy the right is.  When one of the conservative incels (or geriatrics) posts a crazy lefty you pile on but this gets criticism?  Hypocrite.  

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lame deflecttion.  What's propaganda about it?  He's showing how batshite crazy the right is.  When one of the conservative incels (or geriatrics) posts a crazy lefty you pile on but this gets criticism?  Hypocrite.  

What color is the sky where you live   That one is literally the crazy one in this thread.  As proven by its posting. 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Well outside of constant propaganda and disinformation being troweled out by the administration and the MSM, what exactly is the great news coming out of our liberal paradise today? 

And what's so crazy?  Wanting our border secure?  Our elections free of voter fraud?  Our cities and towns free of violent crime?  A federal government not spending us to oblivion?  And so on.  What's so crazy.  The left obstructs all these things.  You guys are delusional.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

What color is the sky where you live   That one is literally the crazy one in this thread.  As proven by its posting. 

Another deflection....it's easy to just say someone's crazy but not be able to respond.   Not unexpected. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Another deflection....it's easy to just say someone's crazy but not be able to respond.   Not unexpected. 

Aaaah, you're crazy with that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well outside of constant propaganda and disinformation being troweled out by the administration and the MSM, what exactly is the great news coming out of our liberal paradise today? 

I dont know but this thread is about a looney conservative.   If it were about a weirdo talking trans, covid, crt you would have piled on.  

You are unable to critically view the right.  We don't have the problem to the same extent you do clearly.   You just ignore anything negative on your side of the aisle.  It's insane. 

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Aaaah, you're crazy with that.

...and another.   Weak, every one of you.

You simply don't have it in you.  Or maybe you think that's normal behavior?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Seems like NC has you triggered. Stay strong. All my best. 

I don't usually recommend quoting useful idiots who are on many ignore lists, but thanks for this.  

It's nice and roomy living in this moron's head too.

44 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The sky is green in commie world.  Or maybe orange.  Never blue.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You are unable to critically view the right.  We don't have the problem to the same extent you do clearly.   You just ignore anything negative on your side of the aisle.  It's insane.

The iron law of lefty projection.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I dont know but this thread is about a looney conservative.   If it were about a weirdo talking trans, covid, crt you would have piled on.  

Sure there are negatives on the right but its the left that controls almost every public and private institution and organization.  And the people running them are either malevolent actors seeking to destroy our country, our culture, our economy, and our civilization or they're insane and incapable of comprehending the chaos and dysfunction their efforts have produced. 

We're heading for a major disaster in every respect.  Most Americans, left, center, right can feel and see this for their own specific reasons.  In some regards we're already there.  I don't expect it can be stopped from happening but its to everyone's interests to acknowledge the direction and prepare themselves to face some hardships and the first step is acceptance that our society is moving to the point of complete dysfunction and its the liberals/progressives taking us there.  

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1