Russell Wilson Released

1 minute ago, Coldfronts said:

That trade for Wilson was almost as bad as the deal the Bill gave Von Miller

How many first round draft picks did the Bills trade to get Non Miller?

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Coldfronts said:

That trade for Wilson was almost as bad as the deal the Bill gave Von Miller

Please tell me you're kidding.  You're honestly claiming the VM deal was worse then the Wilson trade?  I get it, you don't like the VM deal and saw another opportunity to b...complain...about it in an unrelated thread, but dear god.

Yeah, I don't see Broncos fans going, "Yeah, that Wilson deal was terrible, cost us top draft picks, saddled us with dead cap hell, but at least we're not Buffalo!  I mean did you see that Von Miller deal?  Now those guys are screwed!"

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

Please tell me you're kidding.  You're honestly claiming the VM deal was worse then the Wilson trade?  I get it, you don't like the VM deal and saw another opportunity to b...complain...about it in an unrelated thread, but dear god.

Yeah, I don't see Broncos fans going, "Yeah, that Wilson deal was terrible, cost us top draft picks, saddled us with dead cap hell, but at least we're not Buffalo!  I mean did you see that Von Miller deal?  Now those guys are screwed!"

Sure, it was a bit of a wise @ss comment but, those in glass house should not throw stones.

17 minutes ago, Coldfronts said:

Sure, it was a bit of a wise @ss comment but, those in glass house should not throw stones.

Sorry.  I might have gone a bit over the top.  Just getting real tired of seeing Von Miller brought up in threads where it's irrelevant over and over.

Talking about a bad coaching move?  Compare it to VM.  Talk about another player's contract?  Someone's gotta bring up VM.

It's not just you, I know.  But as I go through theads here, no matter what they're about, I wait for someone to mention him.  And it almost always happens.

23 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Definitely in the top two, depending on how Watson works out.

That Bryce Young trade up was historically AWFUL as well. Especially now that it's #1 overall pick. 

They were just like "ahhh ok, sure we'll throw in our future QB's only WR even though you're saying yes immediately without this player"

On 3/5/2024 at 4:41 PM, warrior9 said:

That Bryce Young trade up was historically AWFUL as well. Especially now that it's #1 overall pick. 

They were just like "ahhh ok, sure we'll throw in our future QB's only WR even though you're saying yes immediately without this player"

Dave Canales is quoted as saying Carolina isn't the situation for Russel Wilson. He will eventually be quoted as saying it wasn't the situation for Dave Canales either. 

On 3/4/2024 at 3:29 PM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Good Golly Miss Molly.  For those scoring at home, this means that Denver is taking on $85M in dead cap this season.

Think about that one moment.  Out of a cap of $256M, that's basically 1/3 of the cap devoted to one player - who is not on the team.

• Shocked 1