Astro’s Detailed Ranking of Players the Bills Covet Based on Time Invested

On 3/4/2024 at 11:41 AM, ChevyVanMiller said:

Great points ranking of who the Bills met with at the combine by Dean Kindig (Astro). It’s predicated on how many coaches/GM were present and how many times they scouted them or are having them in for a 30 visit.

Based on his research WR Roman Wilson and DL Kris Jenkins are two players to keep an eye on.

https://buffalofambase.com/2024/03/04/combine-meetings-let-billsmafia-see-through-the-curtain/?fbclid=IwAR2tL-biGf0SAyJhh_wZKd08sdJxG41ZIlVRwypK2545u1Pj7zcWqf_xq2U  

Michigan had 18 players at the Combine.  I would not let “visit points” all be attributed to Jenkins and Wilson there.  I’m not saying that the Bills aren’t interested in either, but it isn’t surprising that more Bills scouting was done for Michigan than other schools with fewer prospects.

• Like (+1) 1

Roman Wilson is the type of WR our staff loves to pair with Allen.   Not that I agree, but I never stayed at a holiday inn last night either.

lots of players to love on that list.  Is wish McCaffrey was on it

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/4/2024 at 3:22 PM, frostbitmic said:

Untitled.jpg.33c0833e463efd0f3e717e69894244a3.jpgIt's also above 110 proof, so it's not for for those affected by strong hooch.

The only liqueur with a color named after it. Made by Carthusian monks in Chartreuse mtns. France. Originally created as a longevity tonic it is an extract formula of 130 alpine herbs, first made in the 17th century (1605). The formula has remained a well guarded secret for centuries.

I used to keep a bottle around for a night cap. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/5/2024 at 5:14 PM, buffblue said:

I can't believe the dude still calls in to WGR all the time. That's usually a cause to mute the radio

Does he really? Wow. The hosts must love it, as occasional nuts and fruitcakes make great radio.

On 3/4/2024 at 11:54 AM, Nephilim17 said:

First, I like any man whose name rhymes with "shindig." Second, I have no idea what "chartreuse" is.

It's a color! 

• Thank you (+1) 1