Mayorkas Impeachment

How is it going? It was dead from the start.

The Republicans waited until there were some Democrats that were out sick so that they actually had the numbers to impeach by one vote, which, of course will die in the Senate

You should understand how this works by now if you weren’t so stupid

• Eyeroll 1

Well by not having a impeachment it will save the tax payers some money & not be putting more on the deficit .

In any impeachment that i have ever seen except 1 nothing has ever become of it . It's a DC S**T show to make us think they are holding people accountable only to let it go through the process then NOTHING . See we showed them !!! 

What happened to Clinton, Trump, nothing just a huge dog & pony show ! The only POTUS that had any kind of morality i guess for lack of a better term that actually stepped down because he wasn't proud of what he did was Nixon & that was the only time i can remember impeachment ever having any effect other than a huge waist of time & money .

And if i remember correctly i don't think they actually impeached Nixon he resigned prior to that as to not have to go through with it i think ??

Mayorkas is blinded by his agenda & believes his own lies or a the very least try's to twist it as they do to make it look as if he really cares & is really trying to do what is right . But seeing as crimes by illegal immigrants such as this latest murder along with he increased numbers of illegals entering the country we all know different but he doesn't .

The numbers are out there for all to see but a lot of Americans either just don't care or are to lazy to look at it & see it for what it is . I watched a little news in passing yesterday that said that in Trumps 1st year he had 2.7 million attempted crossings & Bidens 1st yr he had 7.9 million . HELLO !!! 

They Americans & politicians continue to drink the Kool-aid and the only ones that are doing anything thing are the Gov. of Texas & other states sending troops to help with the border crisis but until this administration & it's cronies like Schumer, Mayorkas take off their blinders nothing will get accomplished .

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Saving democracy....by undermining it.

But of course!

Democrats laugh in the face of Americans on both sides.

They know they are getting closer to their one party rule.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They’re not trying to bury it it’s buried
Sorry, cry more

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/2024/02/11/trump-biden-immigration-border-compared/

https://thehill.com/opinion/4423296-matthews-illegal-immigrants-double-under-biden-and-thats-just-the-start/

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2020/03/02/how-border-apprehensions-ice-arrests-and-deportations-have-changed-under-trump/

This last article tells how Obama had many more deportations than Trump did even though his did spike after he took office but went down after yet Trump is still the bad guy when it comes to immigration !  Obama & with little or no help from Joe was the more aggressive team to try & get rid of illegals in the US .

I have no problem with people that want to better their lives by coming here but i DO NOT want to pay for them and believe that it should be legal entree & shouldn't be allowed to live here god only knows how many years before they can be legalized citizens .

I have known & worked along side with illegal immigrants in my time in Fl. and they were good hard working people that paid into the American tax system & knew how to speak english as it should be !!!!! That should be taken into consideration in their cases & how along with who brought them and the circumstances surrounding each individual .

But as usual the F tards that we elect that went to some 8+ yrs of college (and are supposedly much smarter than us) can't balance their own check book let alone the countries, & have little to no common sense in any of the laws they make one after the other. They would rather the US police the world spending BILLIONS instead of take care of the actual country they were elected to look after & in which they live .

With that being said i in no way see any one put into the office of POTUS doing anything to actually do good for the people or rather the "Legal Citizens" of this country but will continue to blow money as if they have it to spend elsewhere rather than here where it is needed ! And the ignorants will continue in DC as usual !! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Well by not having a impeachment it will save the tax payers some money & not be putting more on the deficit .

In any impeachment that i have ever seen except 1 nothing has ever become of it . It's a DC S**T show to make us think they are holding people accountable only to let it go through the process then NOTHING . See we showed them !!! 

What happened to Clinton, Trump, nothing just a huge dog & pony show ! The only POTUS that had any kind of morality i guess for lack of a better term that actually stepped down because he wasn't proud of what he did was Nixon & that was the only time i can remember impeachment ever having any effect other than a huge waist of time & money .

And if i remember correctly i don't think they actually impeached Nixon he resigned prior to that as to not have to go through with it i think ??

Mayorkas is blinded by his agenda & believes his own lies or a the very least try's to twist it as they do to make it look as if he really cares & is really trying to do what is right . But seeing as crimes by illegal immigrants such as this latest murder along with he increased numbers of illegals entering the country we all know different but he doesn't .

The numbers are out there for all to see but a lot of Americans either just don't care or are to lazy to look at it & see it for what it is . I watched a little news in passing yesterday that said that in Trumps 1st year he had 2.7 million attempted crossings & Bidens 1st yr he had 7.9 million . HELLO !!! 

They Americans & politicians continue to drink the Kool-aid and the only ones that are doing anything thing are the Gov. of Texas & other states sending troops to help with the border crisis but until this administration & it's cronies like Schumer, Mayorkas take off their blinders nothing will get accomplished .

Saving the taxpayers money

What a joke you have Republicans in the house right now that are stealing the taxpayers money they have done nothing for you

• Eyeroll 1

49 minutes ago, T master said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/2024/02/11/trump-biden-immigration-border-compared/

https://thehill.com/opinion/4423296-matthews-illegal-immigrants-double-under-biden-and-thats-just-the-start/

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2020/03/02/how-border-apprehensions-ice-arrests-and-deportations-have-changed-under-trump/

This last article tells how Obama had many more deportations than Trump did even though his did spike after he took office but went down after yet Trump is still the bad guy when it comes to immigration !  Obama & with little or no help from Joe was the more aggressive team to try & get rid of illegals in the US .

I have no problem with people that want to better their lives by coming here but i DO NOT want to pay for them and believe that it should be legal entree & shouldn't be allowed to live here god only knows how many years before they can be legalized citizens .

I have known & worked along side with illegal immigrants in my time in Fl. and they were good hard working people that paid into the American tax system & knew how to speak english as it should be !!!!! That should be taken into consideration in their cases & how along with who brought them and the circumstances surrounding each individual .

But as usual the F tards that we elect that went to some 8+ yrs of college (and are supposedly much smarter than us) can't balance their own check book let alone the countries, & have little to no common sense in any of the laws they make one after the other. They would rather the US police the world spending BILLIONS instead of take care of the actual country they were elected to look after & in which they live .

With that being said i in no way see any one put into the office of POTUS doing anything to actually do good for the people or rather the "Legal Citizens" of this country but will continue to blow money as if they have it to spend elsewhere rather than here where it is needed ! And the ignorants will continue in DC as usual !! 

I really wish that those new chip factories would not have went into red states. All they do is B word.

I really wish that that infrastructure bill would not affect roads in red states. All they do is B word.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

What a joke you have Republicans in the house right now that are stealing the taxpayers money they have done nothing for you

I expected nothing less, based on the shitshow the Dems started with Trump. Impeachment is now a common thing.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

So JFR, a colossal useful idiot, is for ignoring centuries of precedent as long as it's his side doing it.

A true centrist, independent!

What a clown.

Where is that 😢 when I need it

Just now, Pokebball said:

I expected nothing less, based on the shitshow the Dems started with Trump. Impeachment is now a common thing.

The Democrats walked and chew gum at the same time while they were impeaching Trump. They were also passing bills.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I really wish that those new chip factories would not have went into red states. All they do is B word.

I really wish that that infrastructure bill would not affect roads in red states. All they do is B word.

Interesting! That should work just peachy for the country.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

You from Cali right? How's that working out? But red states are the problem? Sure

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Where is that 😢 when I need it

The Democrats walked and chew gum at the same time while they were impeaching Trump. They were also passing bills.

Tangent

Impeachment is now part of the landscape

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So JFR, a colossal useful idiot, is for ignoring centuries of precedent as long as it's his side doing it.

A true centrist, independent!

What a clown.

What is the precident?

When was the last time that we impeached a cabinet member dip *****

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Continuing to do nothing with the border?  Good move, Dems.

There was a bipartisan deal on the table you’re not gonna be able to blame the Democrats for this

58 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

There was a bipartisan deal on the table you’re not gonna be able to blame the Democrats for this

Joke didn't need Congress to reverse Trump's policies on Day One, that led to 8M illegals coming in (so far).  He doesn't need Congress to reverse those reversals and stop the flow into the country.  But that would give Trump a win.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Joke didn't need Congress to reverse Trump's policies on Day One, that led to 8M illegals coming in (so far).  He doesn't need Congress to reverse those reversals and stop the flow into the country.  But that would give Trump a win.

Once again, you need to learn what the word bipartisan means

There was a deal on the table that actually gives the president any president. I know that you don’t know this because you didn’t read the bill authority to shut down the border.

It was there on the table. The Republicans came up with it, and then they killed it.

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Once again, you need to learn what the word bipartisan means

There was a deal on the table that actually gives the president any president. I know that you don’t know this because you didn’t read the bill authority to shut down the border.

It was there on the table. The Republicans came up with it, and then they killed it.

I know that bipartisan means.  There is no need for bipartisanship when Joke is the only one who created this crisis and is the only one needed to fix it, or at least make it better.  Again needing to deal to stop the flow of illegals into the country means you don't want to do it unless you're given something in return.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

If you think it's only republicans you have blinders on  .

But given you reply it says all we need to know about your bias opinions !! 

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

They went into red states because they don't rape the businesses with their taxes . Right now Tenn. is booming with many companies coming here for that exact reason . But that will probably change soon because all of those that are fleeing Cali, Oregon, Seattle are moving here & will bring their politics with them & ruin this state like they have the states they are leaving .

But by the way WTH does your reply have to do with the links i posted they are about immigration DS !! Isn't it just like a progressive Dem to do the let's change the subject & not answer the questions put to them . WTFE ...

Impeachment is a partisan exercise in the modern era.

Unless your party has supermajorities in the house and senate, there is no practical point in doing it.

It will always go no where on a party line vote.

So don't bother wasting anybody's time unless you want to grandstand for clicks, views, and clout. 

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Impeachment is a partisan exercise in the modern era.

Unless your party has supermajorities in the house and senate, there is no practical point in doing it.

It will always go no where on a party line vote.

So don't bother wasting anybody's time unless you want to grandstand for clicks, views, and clout. 

I agree.  But did you feel that way when it happened to Trump? Twice?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Ever heard of selective enforcement GQP?  Well, every person who's taken CRJ101 has.  It's not a crime to use selective enforcement, and it happens thousands maybe millions of times every day.  No one ever got impeached for it.  

OUTRAGE: Alejandro Mayorkas Refuses to Admit Laken Riley's Murderer Should Not Have Been in the USA

6a046924-f93b-486d-be80-776df6bfc17d-105

On Sunday, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas appeared on "Face the Nation" with correspondent Margaret Brennan. During a discussion of the recent murder of Georgia nursing student Laken Riley, Mayorkas' answers were, to say the least, evasive. 

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/03/03/outrage-alejandro-mayorkas-refuses-to-admit-laken-rileys-murderer-should-not-have-been-in-the-usa-n2170868

• Shocked 1

On 2/28/2024 at 5:35 AM, Doc said:

I know that bipartisan means.  There is no need for bipartisanship when Joke is the only one who created this crisis and is the only one needed to fix it, or at least make it better.  Again needing to deal to stop the flow of illegals into the country means you don't want to do it unless you're given something in return.  

Biden was trying to get immigration reform not executive orders from the president that could be reversed by the next president

An actual bill pled into law agreed on both sides

Just take it for what it is the Republicans don’t want to work with the Democrats on anything they can’t afford to. They’re already looking like ***** as it is.

Why should anyone care after "Fvck your feelings"? I mean, fvck YOUR feelings. Have a nice day. Enjoy playing by the rules you created. You're outnumbered, you have been for some time, and you're not exactly attracting followers. Please enjoy withering away with Jesus and kindly fvck off.

We are witnessing the dead cat bounce of our boomer parents and I'm here for it.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Biden was trying to get immigration reform not executive orders from the president that could be reversed by the next president

An actual bill pled into law agreed on both sides

Just take it for what it is the Republicans don’t want to work with the Democrats on anything they can’t afford to. They’re already looking like ***** as it is.

And yet the Dems are still being blamed for the border crisis.  You know why.

• Like (+1) 1

Wake us up when we get a "bi-partisan" bill that allows zero illegal crossings per day.

Zero.

Zero point zero.

Until then JFR and the rest if the commies can fuk.c right off.

42 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Because there is a Democratic president in charge

Yup.  Who created the border crisis all on his own.  And he can fix it the same way.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/28/2024 at 11:04 AM, Doc said:

I agree.  But did you feel that way when it happened to Trump? Twice?

Just remember on one of those impeachments the Republicans were saying that their vote might’ve been different. Had he not been leaving office They left it to judicial system

Now the judicial system is doing its thing

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Wake us up when we get a "bi-partisan" bill that allows zero illegal crossings per day.

Zero.

Zero point zero.

Until then JFR and the rest if the commies can fuk.c right off.

Zero illegal closings you mean like under Trump

And it wasn’t happening even under Trump but you’re a dumbass like that

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Just remember on one of those impeachments the Republicans were saying that their vote might’ve been different. Had he not been leaving office They left it to judicial system

Now the judicial system is doing its thing

The J6 impeachment?  I think most people are now realizing he had nothing to do with the idiots who broke into the Capitol.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1