Measles is a 'heat-seeking missile' experts warn as Florida outbreak grows

15 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

On the other hand, bragging about being Eleanor Mondale's college boyfriend?

That would be well worth it.

image.png.55d2abea0a10766772f4f29fbfbf3bf1.png 

I wish!  She liked football players. I’ve known only a couple docs who played college football.  Tough to pull off but I’m confident “Doc” could do it!  Time seems irrelevant to him.
Sadly she died very young. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/1/2024 at 1:35 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Argue with my reasoning. I dare u. I double dare you!

I guess you are referring to the Senator from Maine. We went to the same school but not contemporaneously. So what?  It’s not like posting personal beliefs that vile hate groups hold…

You mean like those or you & others here that could be considered a group that spew the vile hatred & personal derogatory opinions towards the orange man ? 

Oh but i know that is totally justified right ?? Just asking for a true answer . Thanks .

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, T master said:

You mean like those or you & others here that could be considered a group that spew the vile hatred & personal derogatory opinions towards the orange man ? 

Oh but i know that is totally justified right ?? Just asking for a true answer . Thanks .

Mocking an obvious con man is bad?   He's ripped off countless thousands just through Trump University and a fake charity.   He deserves the absolute worst.  You deserve disdain for voting and supporting the pos. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

People shite on Biden all the time. I’m not invested in him. It doesn’t bother me except when his record is distorted. I’d love someone other than him on the ballot. But trump is a bad man and will greatly weaken this great country with isolationism and his band of white supremacists

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

People shite on Biden all the time. I’m not invested in him. It doesn’t bother me except when his record is distorted. I’d love someone other than him on the ballot. But trump is a bad man and will greatly weaken this great country with isolationism and his band of white supremacists

F U and your white supremacy bvllshit.

For every violent white act, I can give you evidence of 1,000 violent acts committed by minorities.

So spare me with the fake white supremacy CRAP.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yah that globalist economy thing really helped us during the pandemic now didn't it ??? You jack asses would rather have products made in other countries than right here on American soil are a bunch of dum asses . Go out and look for anything that says "Made In America" you won't find it !! 

Now that's something to really be proud of !! Yah the global economy thing is great China has us by the balls & because 1 you have no balls & 2 no common sense you love it . But it AWESOME to go to Walmart and get cheap stuff that breaks so we can just throw it in a land fill & buy more .

Sam Walton would be so proud !!! His kids & most num nuts like you though love it .

Yet y'all wonder why when the so called Supply chain of every day products went down  during the pandemic because China couldn't or wouldn't make the products that America depends on then the prices went through the roof and panic set in yah now that's just a great thing, rather than having it Made in America & telling China to stick it in their asses not to mention how much better the economy would be HERE !

I bet you love the Federal Reserve act too !! 

The white supremacist thing not really sure where y'all are getting that from Kamala & Joe have in 1 way or another made laws during their life time of politics that have put more people of color in jail than the orange man ever did .

The only people that think of the white supremacist thing Mostly are those that think they deserve reparations for something that happened over 200 years ago are too lazy to get off their ass & go to work for it . You F R's keep drinking the Kool aid ! Chew own this !! 

And we wonder why America has went straight to hell ...

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

In the thread about measles, which is now in the Latino communities in Florida brought by people illegally in the country you are railing against White supremacy and isolationism? Whites are not related to this story, but if we were isolationists this particular problem would not be here. Do you see white supremacy a lot in your area of the country?

18 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

In the thread about measles, which is now in the Latino communities in Florida brought by people illegally in the country you are railing against White supremacy and isolationism? Whites are not related to this story, but if we were isolationists this particular problem would not be here. Do you see white supremacy a lot in your area of the country?

His trailer park is full of them rasis white peoples! 

10 hours ago, njbuff said:

F U and your white supremacy bvllshit.

For every violent white act, I can give you evidence of 1,000 violent acts committed by minorities.

So spare me with the fake white supremacy CRAP.

It's all they have, along with Russia, Russia, Russia.  Never mind that, again, the Dems are the party of anti-Semites now, which has drawn in many White Supremacists because they also hate Jews.

And the isolationism thing because they believe he was/is trying to destroy NATO is just dumb.  Sure Trump threatened NATO (I don't like the way he said it, but it got the desired results) but now they're stronger than ever.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's all they have, along with Russia, Russia, Russia.  Never mind that, again, the Dems are the party of anti-Semites now, which has drawn in many White Supremacists because they also hate Jews.

And the isolationism thing because they believe he was/is trying to destroy NATO is just dumb.  Sure Trump threatened NATO (I don't like the way he said it, but it got the desired results) but now they're stronger than ever.

Don’t you know? Biden with his superior reasoning skills is the one who brought nato together and made them stronger! 
His excellent leadership skills are what is holding this entire planet together! Bribem has brought the world together!

40 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Stop watching Fox and then spreading their lies. As a teacher, I hope you teach your students to fact check better than you do.  https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/fox-news-laura-ingraham-baselessly-blames-migrants-for-florida-measles-outbreak-19135718

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

We have 92 counts and a$400 mil judgement against the scumbag mobster traitor. So there’s that…

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We have 92 counts and a$400 mil judgement against the scumbag mobster traitor. So there’s that…

Yes, from a corrupt Admin and jury pools.  But still no convictions.

• Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes, from a corrupt Admin and jury pools.  But still no convictions.

Yep no surprise that all of the supposed allegations are being put before liberal or democratic judges & DA's right ? Yah no agenda here folks ...

If he is found guilt hang him & i'll attend it, but at least let it be by people that are unbiased not by the mob that are led by their bias opinions .

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you are a cultist.  it seems you really believe this bs with mountains of evidence to the contrary.  this is the inverse of rational thought.

It seems as if all that don't agree with you are cultists, irrational, and in love with the orange man are we seeing a pattern developing here ??? 🤔