Bills 2024 scheduled opponents list is out !!!

Toyo321

Whatever you think of the schedule and opponents will change drastically by week four.  And then a couple more times before the season is over.  Key injuries play a big role and it is always true “it’s not who you play as much as when you play them”. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/2/2024 at 10:21 AM, Buffalo03 said:

Mike Schopp picked his top 5 teams he thinks will NOT be the Bills opening week opponent. 

He said Chiefs at Bills obviously isn't happening but then went on to say the Jets, Rams, Ravens, 49ers and then said the Lions. I actually think at the Lions would be an awesome opening Monday night game. But I found his whole picking of opponents interesting

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the Jets again. The Bills and Jets seem to open against each other a lot. With Rodgers back the league can finally get that Allen vs Rodgers week one primetime matchup that lasts more than 4 plays. Then you had Dion spewing hatred towards the Jets with Sauce firing comments back at him. There is some bad blood between the teams. Remember the fight in the tunnel after the game in Buffalo last season. The league has some juicy story lines here with these teams.

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the Jets again. The Bills and Jets seem to open against each other a lot. With Rodgers back the league can finally get that Allen vs Rodgers week one primetime matchup that lasts more than 4 plays. Then you had Dion spewing hatred towards the Jets with Sauce firing comments back at him. There is some bad blood between the teams. Remember the fight in the tunnel after the game in Buffalo last season. The league has some juicy story lines here with these teams.

I feel like the Jets opening week would be too repetitive. They have done it so much

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

I feel like the Jets opening week would be too repetitive. They have done it so much

I don't know the exact number but in the 64-year history of both teams they have opened against one another almost one-third of the time. For some reason the league likes having these teams play each other in week one.

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

I have looked at it and the last decade and half they have been the preferred divisional opponent to open with if the NFL decides we play in division to start. Recently Buffalo has played NY to open in 17, 19, 20, and 23. I actually think we open at home vs NE finally as Buffalo hasn't done that since 2013 and I think the NFL saves NYJ for later in season with Rodgers back healthy.

Edited by corta765

3 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I have looked at it and the last decade and half they have been the preferred divisional opponent to open with if the NFL decides we play in division to start. Recently Buffalo has played NY to open in 17, 19, 20, and 23. I actually think we open at home vs NE finally as Buffalo hasn't done that since 2013 and I think the NFL saves NYJ for later in season with Rodgers back healthy.

I would like the Bills to open at home against NE as well. Make it a Sunday 1:00 game. This opener would almost guarantee the Bills start 1-0. It's always nice to get the season started off on a winning note.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Gregg said:

I don't know the exact number but in the 64-year history of both teams they have opened against one another almost one-third of the time. For some reason the league likes having these teams play each other in week one.

I for one hate it. Josh usually starts off slow and facing the Jets D week 1 is getting old with me. Hopefully they'll have Rodgers face someone else.

• Like (+1) 1