Congrats to our resident KC fans

Success

28 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

It is but the people that own it allow it....this place could be pretty ugle if it was allowed.    Every fan base has idiots, the problem is social media allows the cream of the clowns to rise to the top.

Absolutely. My son recently got me onto Twitch streaming, there’s some good conversational political shows but the main streamers on that platform perpetuate arrogance, obnoxiousness and an overwhelming showboating of their wealth and purchases. No different than the $3 billion dollars plowed into OnlyFans annually… Degeneracy is adored. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

The Mr and Mrs Swift thing is a very funny “insult.”

It’s like, “wow this famous rich HoF pro athlete is dating the most rich, famous and popular music star in the world, what a LOSER.”

Kelsey who?

8 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

3 peat never been done...perhaps the Bills hoist the Lombardi next year.  If they do I'll be rooting for the Bills and Josh Allen all the way.

Also...I am not a poster at Chiefs planet...that place is awful.  It's mostly Chiefs"fans" who are the worst of the bunch...they sort that fit the stereotype....and the type you don't find many of at the games because they can't afford the tickets.  I hope your impression of Chiefs fans isn't just based on Chiefs planet.

Thanks for the congrats.  Hope to see you guys again next post season.  Allen is going to get one someday....too good not to.

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

3 peat never been done...perhaps the Bills hoist the Lombardi next year.  If they do I'll be rooting for the Bills and Josh Allen all the way.

Also...I am not a poster at Chiefs planet...that place is awful.  It's mostly Chiefs"fans" who are the worst of the bunch...they sort that fit the stereotype....and the type you don't find many of at the games because they can't afford the tickets.  I hope your impression of Chiefs fans isn't just based on Chiefs planet.

Thanks for the congrats.  Hope to see you guys again next post season.  Allen is going to get one someday....too good not to.

Fake slide guy - we will never forget!

• Haha (+1) 1

In retrospect, this thread was a perhaps feeble attempt to try to overcome the standard, predictable toxicity in sports.

Team wins a lot, beating a lot of other teams. Other teams fans hate, hate them. They're the worst.

It's kind of a sad cycle, that seems destined to repeat itself over & over. If we somehow win a couple, it's crazy to think that other fans would HATE us - especially after all of our suffering.  But, they would. Assuredly.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Were you around in the early 90’s during the 4 straight Super Bowl appearances?  They hated us.

I was - but I actually didn't get a sense of that.

I think the internet & 24x7 sports culture and coverage really changed things.

12 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I lived in KC for a year and the Chief fans were always classy when they saw me with my Bills gear.  

Congrats to them.  

But I hope they never beat us again.  

I went to a Bills game at Green Bay a few years ago  and wore my Bills gear everywhere. I kept hearing “welcome to Wisconsin.”  Especially from big young farm boy types.  It was curious the first time, but apparently it’s a thing. Pretty cool. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.