Super Bowl LVIII Pre Game Thread

muppy

6 hours ago, dgrochester55 said:

You replied directly to me twice.  Don't gaslight.

It was clear after you said "Is it really her fault that the NFL and the networks took full advantage of her newfound relationship? I guess if you believe in the conspiracies then you would say yes." one one post, and then tried to twist words and dance around it on the next post, that you were not worth speaking to anymore. 

Your last post confirmed my initial hunch.  Again, enjoy your Super Bowl.

I stand corrected. I thought it was boyst. 

Regardless, no, I didn't twist anything. I stand by exactly what I said in both posts. There are plenty of conspiracies running around about her being involved. So if you believe that she is, then yes, you believe a conspiracy theory cause there is zero proof or facts to support this idea into anything more than a conspiracy.

On 2/10/2024 at 5:12 PM, Talley56 said:

The way the 49ers won both of their playoff games, it just seems like they are destined to win.  However, they are playing the ultimate team of destiny.  Tough call but I think KC takes this one 24-20.

Not to brag, but, I was close

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.