“They stole our country”

7 hours ago, phypon said:

Are you a paid shill or something?  You seem like a very weird and disturbed person with the things you say.  All you do is attack others and say weird chit.  Also, I think you are a racist.  You seem to make everything about racism even when a poster posts something that has nothing to do with racism, yet you always try to pull that card.  Your posts are very disturbing.  I'm being very serious.  Honestly, you seem like a dangerous person.

So - what’s your real handle? What’s your handle ATOP? 

There is a common theme amongst  MAGA nutters - they would never say this to the real deranged and f’d up people on this board like Karen Psyop, Chris, and Bonnie.

They only say it to the folks who constantly remind them of the horrific people they are and the bad choices they make.

Cry harder, precious.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's just funny when the board moron tries to call others out.  

You just wanna bully, harass and dox the person for making an opinion.

You are what you claim to hate. 

See what I mean? I allegedly “bully, and harass” others (for calling out their pathetic preconditioned arguments with facts) while people like Chris completely ignores what his keeper does to every other non MAGA person here.

And dox? lmao - yeah ok.

And last - Chris, you are deplorable and can be found conveniently on the wrong side of every issue.

History and karma will judge you appropriately. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

See what I mean? I allegedly “bully, and harass” others (for calling out their pathetic preconditioned arguments with facts) while people like Chris completely ignores what his keeper does to every other non MAGA person here.

And dox? lmao - yeah ok.

And last - Chris, you are deplorable and can be found conveniently on the wrong side of every issue.

History and karma will judge you appropriately. 

Says the guy who thinks there are more than two genders! 😂😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The bully that's always wrong is again trying to throw insults

It's a sad character 

Always wrong? If that were the case you wouldn’t be obsessed with me and every comment I make.

image.thumb.png.c221c385e569f140527042628fc4b5e8.png

image.thumb.png.abd112a3be8d0af40636a51d86a71924.png

Freakn rent free.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Hun.

No one is obsessed.

Just laughing and rolling eyes at the moronic narratives you post.  

Oh dear - you make an ass out of yourself every day here.

Even when you try to mock me - it blows up in your pathetic face, CHRIS.

Keep trying, it’s hilarious.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

No self awareness ^^^^^^^^

Projecting like a fool.

Proving the rule.

Keep digging, Chris

Like most in your tribe - you don’t know when to stop. 

2 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Look who’s stealing the U.S.

Coming soon to your town (they’re likely there already)

Saw a clip of an interview today from (I think CNN).  I forget who was on the segment, but he said that they have rings and steal in NY and then go to FL to sell the goods.  When he was asked by the "news anchors" of the show why they don't stay in FL his answer was: because if they steal in FL and get caught they will go to jail.  In NY they are released without any repercussions.  So they go back to NY, rinse and repeat.

Also, those guys that physically attacked those NY cops were released, flipped the cameras the bird, and fled to CA.  So they got away with assault and battery against two NY police officers.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, phypon said:

Saw a clip of an interview today from (I think CNN).  I forget who was on the segment, but he said that they have rings and steal in NY and then go to FL to sell the goods.  When he was asked by the "news anchors" of the show why they don't stay in FL his answer was: because if they steal in FL and get caught they will go to jail.  In NY they are released without any repercussions.  So they go back to NY, rinse and repeat.

Also, those guys that physically attacked those NY cops were released, flipped the cameras the bird, and fled to CA.  So they got away with assault and battery against two NY police officers.  

I heard this too…thought it was hilarious…proved every point we’ve been trying to knock into Leftist heads…👍

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/1/2024 at 4:03 PM, Westside said:

Trust me, I do.

I’m wondering how you could possibly know that

The only person that I know personally on this board is deranged rhino even though I disagree with him politically wish you would not have left the board. He’s a good guy.

Do you know people personally on this board?

3 hours ago, US Egg said:

Where is the outrage from the Left on this kind of rapidly expanding of stealing in the U.S.?

…..they don’t care.

More Dem votes, yo!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

More Dem votes, yo!

I get a sense the vast majority of illegal migrants are not concerned about voting. 

Legal immigration people properly screened and approved as value to the country are likely to vote.

But the illegals,  no. And they are illegal no matter what someone set up as procedures after they have invaded. No economy can withstand this type of invading army. The lefties are far to arrogant about the USA, thinking they are invincible, the country is not, in fact the country is vulnerable to this invading army, just as Troy was to the Trojan horse. 

Trump was not successful, Biden cannot stand up to the left. The % of the GDP is going up. There is a tipping point of anti USA people in the country. It is coming. IMHO. 

Ps, we have reached it in Canada.

53 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I get a sense the vast majority of illegal migrants are not concerned about voting. 

Legal immigration people properly screened and approved as value to the country are likely to vote.

But the illegals,  no. And they are illegal no matter what someone set up as procedures after they have invaded. No economy can withstand this type of invading army. The lefties are far to arrogant about the USA, thinking they are invincible, the country is not, in fact the country is vulnerable to this invading army, just as Troy was to the Trojan horse. 

Trump was not successful, Biden cannot stand up to the left. The % of the GDP is going up. There is a tipping point of anti USA people in the country. It is coming. IMHO. 

Ps, we have reached it in Canada.

That's now what I was getting at.  I'm saying Dems want them in so they can get them hooked on government programs or wanting to keep them in the country, so they vote Dem.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's now what I was getting at.  I'm saying Dems want them in so they can get them hooked on government programs or wanting to keep them in the country, so they vote Dem.

Illegal Alien Invasion Now Tops List of Reasons Voters Want Biden Gone

dbe2a679-6ba8-4606-b676-9ee8ced3dc50-105

According to Gallup poll results released on Wednesday, Biden's handling of the economy grabbed the number-two slot, followed by inflation at number three. It should be noted that the poll was conducted before the release of the Hur Report on February 8.

The findings were part of an overall survey on Biden and the 2024 presidential election that also found the embattled president's approval rating at just 41 percent — the lowest of all presidents at this stage of their first term.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/610322/immigration-leads-reasons-biden-detractors-disapprove.aspx

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/02/15/illegal-alien-invasion-now-tops-list-of-reasons-the-american-people-want-biden-gone-n2170155

• Shocked 1

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Illegal Alien Invasion Now Tops List of Reasons Voters Want Biden Gone

dbe2a679-6ba8-4606-b676-9ee8ced3dc50-105

According to Gallup poll results released on Wednesday, Biden's handling of the economy grabbed the number-two slot, followed by inflation at number three. It should be noted that the poll was conducted before the release of the Hur Report on February 8.

The findings were part of an overall survey on Biden and the 2024 presidential election that also found the embattled president's approval rating at just 41 percent — the lowest of all presidents at this stage of their first term.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/610322/immigration-leads-reasons-biden-detractors-disapprove.aspx

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/02/15/illegal-alien-invasion-now-tops-list-of-reasons-the-american-people-want-biden-gone-n2170155

No surprise.  Just wait until more of them start committing crimes.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...