Let's Go Brandon!

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/obviously-political-wapo-editorial-board-slams-bidens-move-to-halt-natural-gas-terminals/

Those cons at the Washington Post are just Trump loving hacks. 

The main short-run damage the administration’s obviously political decision does is to the United States’s reputation for rational, fact-based policymaking, and for wise consideration of climate control in the context of geopolitics," the board wrote.

"You cannot change demand for energy by destroying supply," it wrote. "If the United States did indeed curtail LNG exports, it would just drive customers into the arms of competitors such as Australia, Qatar, Algeria, and, yes, Russia. Quite possibly, some potential customers would choose to meet their needs with coal instead."

Brandon is basically aiding the murderous terrorist Putin. Real nice. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/obviously-political-wapo-editorial-board-slams-bidens-move-to-halt-natural-gas-terminals/

Those cons at the Washington Post are just Trump loving hacks. 

The main short-run damage the administration’s obviously political decision does is to the United States’s reputation for rational, fact-based policymaking, and for wise consideration of climate control in the context of geopolitics," the board wrote.

"You cannot change demand for energy by destroying supply," it wrote. "If the United States did indeed curtail LNG exports, it would just drive customers into the arms of competitors such as Australia, Qatar, Algeria, and, yes, Russia. Quite possibly, some potential customers would choose to meet their needs with coal instead."

Brandon is basically aiding the murderous terrorist Putin. Real nice. 

He's a Russian asset!  And/or a puppet for the climate change cult.

• Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 4:00 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

Moore’s finest moment.  Trump is the symptom, not the disease.  You get Trump when you leave “everyman” behind.

I am not aware of a politician less understood by those who oppose him.   He was created and is sustained by those who oppose or dispise him most.   

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/8/2024 at 3:57 PM, BillStime said:
On 4/8/2024 at 3:57 PM, BillStime said:

Let's go B!

Birthday parties can be cancelled.  They haven’t happened, yet.    Debt can’t be cancelled.   You can only change who repays.  More honest than “I’m canceling debt”  is “I’m shifting the loan payments to working families who pay taxes.”

If it’s a good idea, why not cancel credit card debt, auto debt and mortgage debt?  The answer, of course, is that pandering at that scale would reveal the transparently absurd that goes unrecognized at a smaller scale.

• Thank you (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Neo said:

Birthday parties can be cancelled.  They haven’t happened, yet.    Debt can’t be cancelled.   You can only change who repays.  More honest than “I’m canceling debt”  is “I’m shifting the loan payments to working families who pay taxes.”

If it’s a good idea, why not cancel credit card debt, auto debt and mortgage debt?  The answer, of course, is that pandering at that scale would reveal the transparently absurd that goes unrecognized at a smaller scale.

Oh look - another newbie.

You didn't mind those PPP loans being forgiven, did you?

You didn't mind Trump firing the watchdog who was tapped to oversee the $2.2 trillion economic relief package, right?

And somehow, over $200,000,000,000 just disappeared... imagine that, right?

giphy.gif

go back to your safe place bich