Lloyd AUSTIN should be FIRED!!

18 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

You guys will vote a Pedo into the presidency but are upset at this guy?  

So now he's a pedo ? Then that means all the others that are too right ?

Isn't it weird though if any of us were scheduled to work & didn't show up or let any one know for 3 + days we would be fired but not when you work in the US gov't anything goes as we well know by now !! 

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, T master said:

Isn't it weird though if any of us were scheduled to work & didn't show up or let any one know for 3 + days we would be fired but not when you work in the US gov't anything goes as we well know by now !! 

His staff screwed up. The man has cancer, back off 

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

More "spillage," eh? :rolleyes:

He should be allowed to resign and he should take it.  But you know they're not going to fire him because "Republicans pounced!"

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

More "spillage," eh? :rolleyes:

He should be allowed to resign and he should take it.  But you know they're not going to fire him because "Republicans pounced!"

He will be fine, no need at all to resign 

• Eyeroll 1

Imagine taking the position that it’s ok for the Secretary of Defense to go missing for 5 days without alerting his “supervisor”, at a time when global tensions are high. 

“nothing burger”

-dumbasses like nedboi and tiberius

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He has cancer and the US has a very specific chain regarding the utilization of nuclear weapons, and the Sect. of Defense is an integral part.

His cancer is not a consideration when protecting that chain.

• Thank you (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, T master said:

***** off.  Have a meltdown over someone not coming to work for 3 days but vote in Doe174 pedo traitor.  You ***** sick. 

• Eyeroll 1

Keeping “I don’t know what I’m signing” Joe out of the loop is nothing new for this administration.

The SOD whereabouts should be a constant, and be known beyond his staff. It is a big ball drop.

Hoping he’s done with this ordeal. Once diagnosed with this disease, thoughts of it lingers forever.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/10/2024 at 8:30 AM, Tiberius said:

Just as always pass the buck !! I work with people that have had the EXACT same illness & i even had a bout with a throat thing that had cancer in it & i told my superiors & so did my friend that they had it & were going to have to have operations that's what responsible people do just so you know .

Of course i don't have people that are my minions so i wouldn't know how to pass the blame because i depend on me to take care of my personal business not someone other than myself not even my wife .

And the thing is if this is the way he takes care of his personal business just how great a job is he doing taking care of national business ??

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sure Biden, or any President, requires Congressional approval to wage war.  But as Congress for a couple decades has not been willing to do anything to enforce the checks and balances on Executive power written into the Constitution, Presidents are going to keep doing it.  To the point most citizens probably aren't even aware of such a requirement. 

They want to do more than complain?  Impeach the rascal for infringing on the Article I powers granted to Congress by the Constitution.  Its a pretty cut and dried case, guilty as charged.  But we know the establishment in Washington and the power brokers wouldn't allow such a thing.  So this is what we're left with, unilateral executive power to bomb and kill anyone they choose with no need to justify or make a compelling argument through the formal authority of Congress and the People. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Trump is gonna start WWIII!!!!!!"

The iron law of woke projection.

2020 they used covid to rig the election.

It's looking increasingly likely that war will be used to rig 2024.