Lloyd AUSTIN should be FIRED!!

I am starting this topic so that we all have someplace to talk about TRUMP. Hopefully the unusual use of all-caps caught your eye and led you to click. 

Can anyone point to a situation where there was accountability for actions in the Brandon administration? Bald-headed drag queen thief counts. Any others? I personally blame Tuberville for weakening our military but Austin needs to go. Also - TRUMP. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

You guys will vote a Pedo into the presidency but are upset at this guy?  

Worst attempt at diversion I have seen today.  :flirt:

Unlike you, we can think about more than one topic in the current news.

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I am starting this topic so that we all have someplace to talk about TRUMP. Hopefully the unusual use of all-caps caught your eye and led you to click. 

Can anyone point to a situation where there was accountability for actions in the Brandon administration? Bald-headed drag queen thief counts. Any others? I personally blame Tuberville for weakening our military but Austin needs to go. Also - TRUMP. 

By my count, it took until the 5th posting here before we got a reference to TRUMP.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

AUSTIN HID HIS SURGERY/COMPLICATIONS FROM WHITE HOUSE

Dutch Farmers Call for Immediate Response

I stand corrected.

THIS was the worst attempt at diversion seen today.  LOL.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952j2f1rhpbc1a5denroi

Just now, B-Man said:

I stand corrected.

THIS was the worst attempt at diversion seen today.  LOL.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952j2f1rhpbc1a5denroi

B-Man, it was started as a joke thread. Someone fell for it by switching the discussion to Trump within 4 replies, and then you fell for it by taking these responses seriously.

Get back to those Dutch farm protests. I'm getting worried about the tulip harvest this spring.

• Haha (+1) 1

Of course the White House should've been informed. And Austin's Deputy should have been informed of the reason why his powers were transferred to her while Austin was incapacitated.

I don't know the explanation other than Austin trying to keep everything private. Nonetheless, he really should at least offer his resignation. Maybe he has. We wouldn't necessarily know if Biden asked him to stay on.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Of course the White House should've been informed. And Austin's Deputy should have been informed of the reason why his powers were transferred to her while Austin was incapacitated.

I don't know the explanation other than Austin trying to keep everything private. Nonetheless, he really should at least offer his resignation. Maybe he has. We wouldn't necessarily know if Biden asked him to stay on.

Was that part of the "Joke Thread" ?

Asking for a friend.

I know what really happened.  We all agree on the fact that Austin mishandled the situation.

But you don't like to see the conservative posters point it out.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Asking for a friend.

I know what really happened.  We all agree on the fact that Austin mishandled the situation.

Just as long as you keep at least one finger in that Dutch *****.

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Worst attempt at diversion I have seen today.  :flirt:

Unlike you, we can think about more than one topic in the current news.

You *****tards are gross. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Asking for a friend.

Republicans pounce.  Always.