Meanwhile, over at FinHeaven....

23 minutes ago, chongli said:

FinHeaven still going bonkers, now because of Josh Allen, Tony Romo's praising of him, and that the NFL "catered" to Buffalo by delaying the game:

https://finheaven.com/threads/dear-nfl.382268/

"Dear NFL"

"Not only you cater to Buffalo by moving their game because of snow (yes I know it was a blizzard), but then you have everyone in the Nation listen to Tony Romo slobber all over Josh Allen?

You decide to let the Dolphins and Chiefs play in -27 degree weather, but you (Roger Goodell) go to Houston where you can wear a sweater and be happy. Why didn't you go to the Dolphins/Chiefs game? You could at least said, "Look I was there it wasn't that bad."

Sorry rant is over, I put the TV on mute because I can't listen to ***** (I mean Romo) slobber all over Josh Allen and the Bills anymore. I am almost getting ready to stop watching the game."

“where you can wear a sweater and be happy.” 😂😂😂 I’m dying. 

• Haha (+1) 6

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The secondary great thing about todays win is we get to enjoy the collapse of the Dolphins, Cowboys, and now Eagles the rest of the week.

I feel such a disdain for these franchises for some reason. Im an old guy, so the Dallas and Miami part I get, but I really do hate Philly, too. Hurts and Siriani irritate me for some reason.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.