SCOTUS Will Hear Colorado Removing Trump From Ballot Case Update SCOTUS Reverses CO SC 9-0.

15 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Who are the "real experts" you're talking about? MSNBC?

Do you only trust the experts with answers to everything? i.e. you don't know what a woman is because you're not an expert?

I don't watch MSNBC (or any news channel).

If you're looking to understand legal issues, start with lawyers or people with a lot of experience reporting on the law.

Some outlets to check:

Some outlets have specific law beats (like Bloomberg Law), which I would prefer to their general journalists covering legal issues.

Some of them have podcasts too, like Lawfare and Just Security. I also like the National Security Law Podcast as well as Rational Security.

When looking for good sources on legal issues, check on who is providing the coverage. Are they lawyers? Bonus if they are law professors or have experience practicing in the issue they are discussing.

As far as experts go, I generally follow the philosophy: don't ask the typical talking heads to explain legal things, don't ask your mechanic for medical advice, don't ask comedians for war strategy.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Who are the "real experts" you're talking about? MSNBC?

Do you only trust the experts with answers to everything? i.e. you don't know what a woman is because you're not an expert?

Any talking head that will confirm the pre held biases.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Again, The King and Finding Qnaon still don't get it.

"We know because we trust the REAL experts and read the primary source documents authored by those same REAL experts!!"

😂

Newsflash again for you fuk.c stains.

Trust the experts got completely flushed during COVID.  That was the final straw when the public was repeatedly lied to by supposed "experts"

So now, because of that massive miscalculation by the commie left...EVERYONE is an expert while NOBODY is an expert.

This is the bed you and your political heroes made.  Lie in it and then fuk.c right off.

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I don't watch MSNBC (or any news channel).

If you're looking to understand legal issues, start with lawyers or people with a lot of experience reporting on the law.

Some outlets to check:

Some outlets have specific law beats (like Bloomberg Law), which I would prefer to their general journalists covering legal issues.

Some of them have podcasts too, like Lawfare and Just Security. I also like the National Security Law Podcast as well as Rational Security.

When looking for good sources on legal issues, check on who is providing the coverage. Are they lawyers? Bonus if they are law professors or have experience practicing in the issue they are discussing.

As far as experts go, I generally follow the philosophy: don't ask the typical talking heads to explain legal things, don't ask your mechanic for medical advice, don't ask comedians for war strategy.

Funny that the first link is "Lawfare", a strategy that the Dems are using to bring frivoulous lawsuits against Trump on spurious legal theory. Basically means they bend the law to fit the narrative they want to achieve. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Ok King. Those outlets are no more reputable than ANY other independent source you simpleton fuk.c tard.

But because they agree with YOUR confirmation bias they're the expert sources everyone else must trust.

:lol:

Seriously. Fuk.c off with your BS.

Former law clerk for Justice Gorsuch and chief counsel for nominations for Senate judiciary committee in the tweet below.

Every bit the expert, probably moreso, than any of the leftist legal blogs that The King linked to.

Take your "experts" and ***** off King / chigoose.

34 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Funny that the first link is "Lawfare", a strategy that the Dems are using to bring frivoulous lawsuits against Trump on spurious legal theory. Basically means they bend the law to fit the narrative they want to achieve. 

That logic makes about as much sense as saying that North Korea is a democracy because it's called the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Where do you get your legal news and analysis from?

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

That logic makes about as much sense as saying that North Korea is a democracy because it's called the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Where do you get your legal news and analysis from?

Oh are you saying that democrats label things that don't actually describe what's inside? In other news, water is wet. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Oh are you saying that democrats label things that don't actually describe what's inside? In other news, water is wet. 

FYI. You've engaged with The King. It's a wild ride of hand waving,  bloviating and dishonest bull pooping ( edit: really? that's what the filter replaces Shi.t...ti.ng with in 2024?)

Nobody here says less by saying more than the friggin King!

Edited by BillsFanNC

22 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Are you ok?

Ha.  Your expectations for this interaction is where you went wrong bruh.

Listen to NC.  They do their own research!  

Actually I think I just realized something of grand importance.   Republicans are like sovereign citizens!!!!   

47 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ha.  Your expectations for this interaction is where you went wrong bruh.

Listen to NC.  They do their own research!  

Actually I think I just realized something of grand importance.   Republicans are like sovereign citizens!!!!   

Yeah, I’m having fun playing with this little guy. Not going to get much from me. Not worth the time and effort to engage with an interlocutor who has no interest in changing his own views. 

Edited by HamSandwhich

The “experts” got a facial after the 9-0 verdict. Somehow most of the “non-experts” knew what was going to happen (with the only surprise being the decision being unanimous). 

26 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Yeah, I’m having fun playing with this little guy. Not going to get much from me. Not worth the time and effort to engage with an interlocutor who has no interest in changing his own views. 

"I'm not driving I'm travelling!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

"I'm not driving I'm travelling!"

A lot of the current iteration of the Right seems to be a combination of performative a-holery and projection with a mix of Dunning-Kruger.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The “experts” got a facial after the 9-0 verdict. Somehow most of the “non-experts” knew what was going to happen (with the only surprise being the decision being unanimous). 

The 9-0 verdict wasn't about anything other than who can invoke the clause, and they decided that was Congress, who incidentally was in on the coup, which was missing only one piece, Mike Pence.  Look any sane person in the face, and tell them you think the GQP would turn on Trump for any reason short of the 'seal team 6' analogy.  Even then I wouldn't be surprised if they condoned that.  Now look at yourself in the mirror, and tell us that if Pence went along with it, and they declared Trump president, that you wouldn't have found some stupid way to get behind it being ok.  At least the GQP member of Congress know EXACTLY what they were doing, while the cult in the bubble only has the option of believing their lies.  Look at the emails and texts, they admitted they knew they needed the brainwashed  cult's support to pull it off.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The 9-0 verdict wasn't about anything other than who can invoke the clause, and they decided that was Congress, who incidentally was in on the coup, which was missing only one piece, Mike Pence.  Look any sane person in the face, and tell them you think the GQP would turn on Trump for any reason short of the 'seal team 6' analogy.  Even then I wouldn't be surprised if they condoned that.  Now look at yourself in the mirror, and tell us that if Pence went along with it, and they declared Trump president, that you wouldn't have found some stupid way to get behind it being ok.  At least the GQP member of Congress know EXACTLY what they were doing, while the cult in the bubble only has the option of believing their lies.  Look at the emails and texts, they admitted they knew they needed the brainwashed  cult's support to pull it off.  

There was actually more that the SCOTUS didn't rule on.

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

I see a lot of idiots like yourself who act high and mighty and have no idea what's coming. It will be fun to watch you all melt.

36 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I see a lot of idiots like yourself who act high and mighty and have no idea what's coming. It will be fun to watch you all melt.

I'll take whatever is coming, rather than insist that it's not bigfoots fault the cameraman sucked.  If high and mighty means living in reality, then I do it 10/10.  Kool-aid is still better than Coup-laid.

• Agree 1