Swatting. How many leftists support this tactic? Turns out, quite a few. Where's the FBI?

BillsFanNC

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i'll answer first.  cuz I despise MAGA's.  I wish they were all killed by covid.  they are selfish, ignorant *****.  Things are better today.  my wife is now ambivalent about taos next week which is fine by me.  I'm ambivalent too.  I have a part time job.

you're turn.   why not SAE?  I have a theory.

I was a student athlete who didn't come from a lot of money. Most of the guys on my wrestling  team were in BETA, but we had a few ATOs. The SAEs weren't into anything beyond hard drugs.  It was a no-brainer. 

You point about wanting people dead is kinda gross, doc.  I wish you weren't like that, and its the kind of thing I mean when I tell you to be a better person. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Tenhigh said:

I was a student athlete who didn't come from a lot of money. Most of the guys on my wrestling  team were in BETA, but we had a few ATOs. The SAEs weren't into anything beyond hard drugs.  It was a no-brainer. 

You point about wanting people dead is kinda gross, doc.  I wish you weren't like that, and its the kind of thing I mean when I tell you to be a better person. 

yes, i knew some cool wrestlers.  An Italian name comes to mind, like -elli something.  great guy.  pretty good friend.  all american i think.  not ATO or beta.

i didn't come from the kind of money that the higher strata preppies did.  I never knew what an oxford shirt was til it became a uniform for me at SLU.  SAE's weren't into drugs then.  skiing...a kid named erdmann and another named diamond were members that I skied at NCAA races with several times including whiteface.  what a trip!.  Good friends.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, i knew some cool wrestlers.  An Italian name comes to mind, like -elli something.  great guy.  pretty good friend.  all american i think.  not ATO or beta.

i didn't come from the kind of money that the higher strata preppies did.  I never knew what an oxford shirt was til it became a uniform for me at SLU.  SAE's weren't into drugs then.  skiing...a kid named erdmann and another named diamond were members that I skied at NCAA races with several times including whiteface.  what a trip!.  Good friends.

Phil Lanzatella would be my guess.  Other guys from that Era that I know are Mike Connors and Tod Northrop.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Phil Lanzatella would be my guess.  Other guys from that Era that I know are Mike Connors and Tod Northrop.

The general counsel and director of development at a very small liberal arts school spoke at rotary yest.  recruiting is all about sport facilities now.  They're d2 x equestrian is d1 (like SLU).  didn't have plans fora lacrosse/hockey team/facilities..  I told them if they wanted to be playing the Ivies, they need that.  Jump a tier in prestige.  He's taking it to the board.....Weird times we live in.  more overt class stratification than ever before (and I don't see that as a positive).. I dated a girl from one of the wealthiest families in the World in my class for a short time.   Not a delta.  Not even close but sweet. Went to her family "camp" in the Adirondacks many times with her and her friends.  Lakes stocked w rainbows, canoes, snowmobiles, fishing and hunting rooms with the finest antique equipment, servants etc.  Unbelievable wealth but they were liberals.  No wonder the poor MAGA's are resentful and angry!  doesn't justify their means, however.

Ever go to SAE's poker party?  liquor in the front, poker in the rear...terribly non PC but funny.  also ever do shrooms on cross country skis under the northern lights with a bagpipe in the distance.  i need to write a poem...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

8 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The general counsel and director of development at a very small liberal arts school spoke at rotary yest.  recruiting is all about sport facilities now.  They're d2 x equestrian is d1 (like SLU).  didn't have plans fora lacrosse/hockey team/facilities..  I told them if they wanted to be playing the Ivies, they need that.  Jump a tier in prestige.  He's taking it to the board.....Weird times we live in.  more overt class stratification than ever before (and I don't see that as a positive).. I dated a girl from one of the wealthiest families in the World in my class for a short time.   Not a delta.  Not even close but sweet. Went to her family "camp" in the Adirondacks many times with her and her friends.  Lakes stocked w rainbows, canoes, snowmobiles, fishing and hunting rooms with the finest antique equipment, servants etc.  Unbelievable wealth but they were liberals.  No wonder the poor MAGA's are resentful and angry!  doesn't justify their means, however.

Ever go to SAE's poker party?  liquor in the front, poker in the rear...terribly non PC but funny.  also ever do shrooms on cross country skis under the northern lights with a bagpipe in the distance.  i need to write a poem...

I think they killed it before I got there. The SAEs put on a hell of a pig roast though. 

• Like (+1) 2

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Swatted. 

“In any case, I’ve got to believe that SWATing the Attorney General is a pretty risky gambit. I mean, I’m pretty sure any AG is going to have the resources to pursue the perps. Likewise, I’m pretty sure he can get a warrant for the device data, and even an unregistered burner phone can be tracked.”

https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=56848

• Like (+1) 2

Tanya Chutkan, the judge overseeing Trump's federal election interference case, appears to be victim of 'swatting'

“Chutkan is the federal judge overseeing the federal election interference case brought by Special Counsel Jack Smith against Trump. She appeared to be the victim of "swatting," which happens when someone makes a false report of a crime in progress to draw police to a certain location.

A spokesperson for the U.S. District Court did not respond to a request for comment Monday.

This comes after a recent uptick in threats against judges nationwide, including those serving on Colorado's Supreme Court after they ruled that Trump is ineligible to appear on the state's primary ballot this year, a decision the Supreme Court has decided to take up. The FBI said it was investigating the threats and working to address them.”

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Tanya Chutkan, the judge overseeing Trump's federal election interference case, appears to be victim of 'swatting'

“Chutkan is the federal judge overseeing the federal election interference case brought by Special Counsel Jack Smith against Trump. She appeared to be the victim of "swatting," which happens when someone makes a false report of a crime in progress to draw police to a certain location.

A spokesperson for the U.S. District Court did not respond to a request for comment Monday.

This comes after a recent uptick in threats against judges nationwide, including those serving on Colorado's Supreme Court after they ruled that Trump is ineligible to appear on the state's primary ballot this year, a decision the Supreme Court has decided to take up. The FBI said it was investigating the threats and working to address them.”

But according to Bonnie via Molly - it is a very dangerous strategy from the left to tyrannize their political opponents in this manner.

Just now, BillStime said:

But according to Bonnie via Molly - it is a very dangerous strategy from the left to tyrannize their political opponents in this manner.

Every accusation is a confession. Easiest way to understand the nonsense coming from the insane Right. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 1/8/2024 at 6:50 PM, ChiGoose said:

Every accusation is a confession. Easiest way to understand the nonsense coming from the insane Right. 

It's very dangerous when anyone does it, any anyone caught doing it should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Do you agree that the folks swatting republicans are garbage people? Because the people doing it to Dems certainly are.

On 1/8/2024 at 9:17 PM, BillStime said:

👆

Very dangerous strategy from the left to tyrannize their political opponents in this manner.

👇

fn idiots 

Whe are the f'n idiots, besides the people doing the swatting, regardless of political party? And the scumbags who support this thing, regardless of party?

Edited by Tenhigh