Swatting. How many leftists support this tactic? Turns out, quite a few. Where's the FBI?

BillsFanNC

Just now, Doc said:

Now we know who the real liar is.  He previously claimed he was 59.  Shocker!

never did, my enemy.  prove it.  should be easy.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Bombed + TDS + posting on the internet....

Never ends well!

:lol: @ .  Quack, MD

your empathy is overwhelming.  scum....my enemy.  I get it.  you've likely never been marriesd or even seriously dated.  Certainly not married 38 years.  She married a handsome young doc then she broke her vows.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

your empathy is overwhelming.  scum....my enemy.  I get it.  you've likely never been marriesd or even seriously dated.  Certainly not married 38 years.  She married a handsome young doc then she broke her vows.

Oh. You’re a victim. Right. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Oh. You’re a victim. Right. 

yes i am.  I've never broken a vow made in front of God. still haven't  have grounds for annulment but F that.  had ample opportunity.  My wife was away and a young hot pediatrician asked if i was horny.  called twice. F U.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

They say that bad things happen to bad people. Best wishes in the new year!!

they're wrong.  FU.  just so u know, I had untreated bipolar d/o at the time from which the event precipitated a suicide attempt and a psychotic break.  Fine now.  Easily treated.  hope u feel good about yourself.

• Haha (+1) 1

You have conducted yourself here in such a manner that zero sympathy can be summoned. Did she hook up with the trainer that turned you away? Wouldn’t that be something!!

your a pos.  u know nothing about psychiatry.  prick.  btw, the answer is no.  she put her dying mother over me at Christmas.

• Haha (+1) 1

I will admit to not being a psychiatrist. I do know a thing or two about schadenfreude. 

Hang in there buddy!

my mother committed suicide when I was 10.  Ever heard of deep abandonment issues?  My soon to be ex wife will not apologize for it.  her family comes first.  Apparently, I'm not her family.

• Haha (+1) 1

Act like a normal person instead of an a-hole 24/7 and maybe you will be treated in kind. 

im not a normal person.  i'm extraordinary.  Widely considered the best doc in my speciality for 5 counties.  Ran my own practice for 20 years before I got bought out for a tidy sum.  The pediatrician was an employee.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not wasting time sifting through your posts but I remember clearly that you said you were 59 because I was surprised you retired that early.  Given your psych history and issues, I'll let it go.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Not wasting time sifting through your posts but I remember clearly that you said you were 59 because I was surprised you retired that early.  Given your psych history and issues, I'll let it go.

i retired at 62.  I'll be 65 by the time I'm 65.  my wife does not want a divorce.  it will be contested.

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

your a pos.  u know nothing about psychiatry.  prick.  btw, the answer is no.  she put her dying mother over me at Christmas.

you’re upset your wife put her dying mother ahead of you at a holiday? 

my father committed suicide when I was 26. His first attempt was when I was 14. I probably drove him to bry Lin or the er a dozen times to get his stomach pumped, treat his wrists when he slit them etc. he finally succeeded with nitrous oxide. Peaceful way to go and open casket. 

Group therapy always helped me. I’ve always been a level headed person and seem to have handled better than most. Helping others going through the shock of loved ones always got me through tough times. You never get over it just through it is the best advice I can give 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, aristocrat said:

you’re upset your wife put her dying mother ahead of you at a holiday? 

my father committed suicide when I was 26. His first attempt was when I was 14. I probably drove him to bry Lin or the er a dozen times to get his stomach pumped, treat his wrists when he slit them etc. he finally succeeded with nitrous oxide. Peaceful way to go and open casket. 

Group therapy always helped me. I’ve always been a level headed person and seem to have handled better than most. Helping others going through the shock of loved ones always got me through tough times. You never get over it just through it is the best advice I can give 

u can't do therapy and simultaneously be a doctor.  even if u r the best.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

u can't do therapy and simultaneously be a doctor.  even if u r the best.

JFF's real name is Tommy Flanagan. Yeah. that's the ticket. And his wife is Morgan Fairchild.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 4