Today will show the true character of our team

Returntoglory

After all the adversity over the past several weeks and the underachieving of the season, today will show the true character of our team, and maybe more so, where the team stands in regards to McDermott.

Will they play all-out? Balls to the wall?

I'd like to think so. 

If this team plays up to its talent level, they should win in a resounding manner.

• Disagree 2

Well it's pretty much the last chance to keep football meaningful for this season.

Sure, they could technically still get in if they lose today, but I don't think anyone really believes that.

Last game was a chance to save the season and let the team breathe. Now there are no more breaths to waste.

• Like (+1) 1

Carolina is a tough watch. Third time I’ve tuned in to see what they’re doing and immediately changed the broadcast. 

Beginning to think the reports that Reich was fired more for his comments than the on field results are about right. 

20 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

After all the adversity over the past several weeks and the underachieving of the season, today will show the true character of our team, and maybe more so, where the team stands in regards to McDermott.

Will they play all-out? Balls to the wall?

I'd like to think so. 

If this team plays up to its talent level, they should win in a resounding manner.

I hate to break it to you: the Bills roster is not very good.

The preseason talking heads unrealistic praise for the Bills didn't do fans any favors.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

• Simon locked this topic