Conservative Republican Liz Cheney’s Warning to America

Tiberius

The guy who says he doesn't follow politics, hates politicians and hasn't ever voted has strong opinions about certain politicians and outcomes that seem to lean one in one direction politically. 

Shocking.

Also he just wants to be happy and not wallow in the mud with the rest of the PPP swine who certainly must be unhappy by voicing their political opinions here.

Yet here he stays.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

“Completely ruined our country”? LOL. The drama. I love how people try to rewrite history. 

I’m sure the last trump ***** store has nothing to do with what Biden inherited. 

I’m sure I it’s a conversation that is way above peoples heads. But there is a thing called supply and demand not to mention how the supply chain was thrown out of wack when the pandemic started. That was all started when trump was president. Try to deny it.

” but gas was cheap under trump “ I hear a lot. That’s because no one was driving anywhere. But that is above peoples heads.

“The country is completely ruined” as he eats his 5 th meal of the day and is 40 I’ve overweight, after he drives him to his $500,000 house in a BMW.

Well, I'd be interested in a list of actual positive accomplishments of this administration.  I can't think of anything.  So help me please.  And blaming the previous guy?  What major mess did he leave? 

As for supply chain, you might want to consider the impacts of sanctions on the flow of material and funds around the world.  And the inflation caused.  That was self-inflicted. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

The guy who says he doesn't follow politics, hates politicians and hasn't ever voted has strong opinions about certain politicians and outcomes that seem to lean one in one direction politically. 

Shocking.

You got it. I have lots of opinions about both sides. Some of the Democratic stuff I won’t even get in a conversation about. So you won’t see me comment on it but I would never support abortion. And someone telling me I would have to support lgbtq or gay rights and marriage? Don’t ever tell me that. Nothing would piss me of more!! I don’t care what they do just don’t do it around me or try to tell me I have to accept it. Cancel me, I don’t care. But this is the only time I will comment on it so remember it because I could and would never support the left. Not too mention all the burning of police cars and buildings during protests which I just remembered.

But do I have opinions? Yes, I like to call out the bull *****. And if you noticed (if I remember correctly) the only thing I comment on is stuff surrounding trump. I just hate all the lies and stuff surrounding him. And some other stuff with Biden, I’m not trying to defend him, he has enough crap Of hits own, I just don’t care for the revisionist history.

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well, I'd be interested in a list of actual positive accomplishments of this administration.  I can't think of anything.  So help me please.  And blaming the previous guy?  What major mess did he leave? 

As for supply chain, you might want to consider the impacts of sanctions on the flow of material and funds around the world.  And the inflation caused.  That was self-inflicted. 

It was a ***** show when he left office if you don’t want to see it that’s fine by me

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Shocking.

Also he just wants to be happy and not wallow in the mud with the rest of the PPP swine who certainly must be unhappy by voicing their political opinions here.

Yet here he stays.

Obviously I have been following them the last few years. I told you my brother started talking to me while trump was president, during the start of the pandemic. That whole thing was eating at him.

Let’s just say I graduated high school before the bills Super Bowl run and it took till the pandemic time frame before I payed attention to anything. I knew enough to know who the current president was but I didn’t care who or what party he was from. 

i wouldn’t think this stuff would be too hard to understand or that I would need to explain it that much? 

40 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You got it. I have lots of opinions about both sides. Some of the Democratic stuff I won’t even get in a conversation about. So you won’t see me comment on it but I would never support abortion. And someone telling me I would have to support lgbtq or gay rights and marriage? Don’t ever tell me that. Nothing would piss me of more!! I don’t care what they do just don’t do it around me or try to tell me I have to accept it. Cancel me, I don’t care. But this is the only time I will comment on it so remember it because I could and would never support the left. Not too mention all the burning of police cars and buildings during protests which I just remembered.

But do I have opinions? Yes, I like to call out the bull *****. And if you noticed (if I remember correctly) the only thing I comment on is stuff surrounding trump. I just hate all the lies and stuff surrounding him. And some other stuff with Biden, I’m not trying to defend him, he has enough crap Of hits own, I just don’t care for the revisionist history.

It was a ***** show when he left office if you don’t want to see it that’s fine by me

I'm still curious what you, or anyone for that matter, believes are the accomplishments of this administration.  I say nothing of any significance.  I'm also curious how anyone can make a case advocating another 4 years of this malicious and destructive administration beyond them concluding Trump would be worse. 

What I find interesting, given what I believe is Biden's dismal record is that Donald Trump appears to be the worst possible candidate when it comes to beating Joe Biden.  Even Nicki Haley, who Trump trounced in the primaries, polled better in a general election contest than Trump did against Biden.  Its almost like they want to lose!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

To be clear I’m not trying to say there are no problems. I’m more just laughing at

the country is completely ruined statement. And I’m not advocating for anybody to vote for Biden. You vote for who you want. Like I said before, it’s like trying to choose between a wet fart and a turd. It’s not like you have many choices who to choose from. 

as for accomplishments from what I can see neither side can accomplish anything with all the fighting. What has Congress done? All they do is fight. Republicans can’t get what they want done same for the Dems. No one compromise. 

in any Americans day to day life what has either side done? 

One thing that surprised the he’ll out of me, after listening for a few years the right trying to tell me how bad the economy was my investment guy called me in to talk. I thought to myself o ***** it is going to bad bad. I thought it probably lost half its value, actually I thought it would be good if that is all it lost! (Retirement account). It more than doubled and it was going to the parent company to be managed and I was going to get the white glove treatment from them. I was shocked! 

If you and others want to spew your bull ***** about how bad it is be my guest. 

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

To be clear I’m not trying to say there are no problems. I’m more just laughing at

the country is completely ruined statement. And I’m not advocating for anybody to vote for Biden. You vote for who you want. Like I said before, it’s like trying to choose between a wet fart and a turd. It’s not like you have many choices who to choose from. 

as for accomplishments from what I can see neither side can accomplish anything with all the fighting. What has Congress done? All they do is fight. Republicans can’t get what they want done same for the Dems. No one compromise. 

in any Americans day to day life what has either side done? 

One thing that surprised the he’ll out of me, after listening for a few years the right trying to tell me how bad the economy was my investment guy called me in to talk. I thought to myself o ***** it is going to bad bad. I thought it probably lost half its value, actually I thought it would be good if that is all it lost! (Retirement account). It more than doubled and it was going to the parent company to be managed and I was going to get the white glove treatment from them. I was shocked! 

If you and others want to spew your bull ***** about how bad it is be my guest. 

Go fill your gas tank and tell me how great it is. 

55 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Go fill your gas tank and tell me how great it is. 

Like I never have. Get real! We’re producing the most oil ever under Biden. Is it his fault? 

meanwhile oil companies are making record profits and laughing at you for blaming politics because they are getting away with price gouging you and flying under the radar. 

Lesson? Invest in oil companies!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Why was it a shitshow when he left office?  You think Wuhan virus had a lot to do with it?

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why was it a shitshow when he left office?  You think Wuhan virus had a lot to do with it?

What do you mean?

Shutting down the economy for months on end was.....FUN!

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Dude I’m not going to re hash what was going on in the country when he left office. It’s a waste of my time conversing with people who will defend him at all costs.

I’m not going to tell people to vote for him or Biden. if you want to vote for trump go ahead. but just call it like it is. he’s an ####### and dangerous for the country, admit it and then go vote for him. People just make themselves look stupid trying to defend him. I would have more respect for people if they would just call it like it is. 

Edited by 4th&long
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What do you mean?

Shutting down the economy for months on end was.....FUN!

So you base your life and weather you enjoy it based on the economy? No wonder you people are miserable! 

20 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

So you base your life and weather you enjoy it based on the economy? No wonder you people are miserable! 

Right.  Tell that to the millions of people who lost their jobs and businesses  because the government needlessly shut down the country.

Fun times!

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Right.  Tell that to the millions of people who lost their jobs and businesses  because the government needlessly shut down the country.

Fun times!

Who was in office when the country was shut down? Oh that’s right your buddy trump! Our are you one of the people that like revisionist history?

Did I say I didn’t feel bad for people who lost their jobs? Did I say I didn’t feel bad for people who lost their lives to covid? 

Was I going to sit around like I was at a funeral for two years? No. 

You make an awful lot of assumptions for not knowing someone. Awful butt hurt because I try to make the best of bad situations in my life. I’m fine with it! You be miserable, I won’t lose sleep.

10 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Who was in office when the country was shut down? Oh that’s right your buddy trump! Our are you one of the people that like revisionist history?

Did I say I didn’t feel bad for people who lost their jobs? Did I say I didn’t feel bad for people who lost their lives to covid? 

Was I going to sit around like I was at a funeral for two years? No. 

You make an awful lot of assumptions for not knowing someone. Awful butt hurt because I try to make the best of bad situations in my life. I’m fine with it! You be miserable, I won’t lose sleep.

Assumptions?

:lol:

From the guy who isn't political at all, yet assumes everyone who doesn't agree with him politically is a Trump guy.

Got it.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Assumptions?

:lol:

From the guy who isn't political at all, yet assumes everyone who doesn't agree with him politically is a Trump guy.

Got it.

I don’t care if you agree with me. I didn’t expect you to. I obviously have opinions, I don’t share them outside of here. I’m still not voting no matter what my opinions are. I know that bothers you just like the fact that I know you are a trump guy bothers you. Do share why that bothers you? I’m sure everyone on here cares about what you think. You are the only one who cares what I think. Why? Are you obsessed with me? Should I worry shout a stalker now?

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

I can tell you, I enjoy my life significantly better with more money in my pocket than not.

There is a reason money is a significant factor in most couples arguments.

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Dude I’m not going to re hash what was going on in the country when he left office. It’s a waste of my time conversing with people who will defend him at all costs.

I’m not going to tell people to vote for him or Biden. if you want to vote for trump go ahead. but just call it like it is. he’s an ####### and dangerous for the country, admit it and then go vote for him. People just make themselves look stupid trying to defend him. I would have more respect for people if they would just call it like it is. 

Biden's been a disaster for everything but the stock market (currently) and people defending his ineptitude are stupid.  I get why you do it because, hey, he seems like a swell guy.  But he's not.  At least I know that Trump isn't as well, but his policies align more with my own and that's what's more important.