Joe Brady and Josh Allen won it, McFloormatt los t

Thriftygamer83

Joe Brady pretty much over night has made a refreshing impact to franchise in a lost season.  To such an extent would be willing to say give him an interim ahead coaching start.  It was Sean's team and he doesn't have it anymore and lost the locker room.  Joe Brady has out right inherited it and made it his own. Maybe, we could make Sean he assistant defensive backs Coach to the scout team defense.  

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Joe Brady pretty much over night has made a refreshing impact to franchise in a lost season.  To such an extent would be willing to say give him an interim ahead coaching start.  It was Sean's team and he doesn't have it anymore and lost the locker room.  Joe Brady has out right inherited it and made it his own. Maybe, we could make Sean he assistant defensive backs Coach to the scout team defense.  

This would be the smart thing to do.

But I wouldn't want McScapegoat even as a positional coach. I don't really even want him living in Buffalo anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

People aren’t gonna like it, but McD will be back as head coach, Brady will earn the OC gig and Frazier will be back as DC.

I would LOL

Barring a complete turn around and playoff run, if that happens the stadium could very well be empty or tickets will be dirt cheap to come by 

• Haha (+1) 2

I don't want McD to stay with this team in any capacity.  Get that stench off this team.  Ship him back to Carolina.  Let him do his little rebuild there. Then have Beane hire Johnson, Slowick, Harbaugh or Brady.  The HC must be offensive and willing to start a new rebuild around Josh.  You know, something that Sean was supposed to start 5 years ago.  Apparently he got sidetracked picking defensive slugs.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

People aren’t gonna like it, but McD will be back as head coach, Brady will earn the OC gig and Frazier will be back as DC.

The only thing ok about that would be Brady as the OC.

MCD back along with his conservative buddy Frazier would be an absolute nightmare scenario IMO

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

The only thing ok about that would be Brady as the OC.

MCD back along with his conservative buddy Frazier would be an absolute nightmare scenario IMO

Watch the offense stabilize under Brady.  Beane and Terry won’t want to tear it all apart then.  They’ll give McD another pass given the injuries on Defense and having to navigate the Dorsey situation.

1 minute ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Watch the offense stabilize under Brady.  Beane and Terry won’t want to tear it all apart then.  They’ll give McD another pass given the injuries on Defense and having to navigate the Dorsey situation.

To be honest I don’t think you’re wrong.

I disagree on the Frazier part as I don’t think he will be back.

But I got a weird feeling that MCD is going to be back. (Although he absolutely should not be)

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I’ll agree with you on Brady.  He’s made a helluva impression in the small 2 game sample size.  

But explain how McDermott has “lost” the locker room?  Because you want to believe it?  Say what you will about McDermott as a coach but nothing I’ve seen or nothing that has been reported would indicate he lost the locker room.  

• Agree 1

• Simon locked this topic