ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course 3rd world countries are paying coyotes to take their criminals.  How else can they afford what the coyotes charge?

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

I’d rather let the illegal aliens in and deport trump supporters. They commit more crimes than illegal aliens and the illegal aliens work harder.

200w.gif

Posted (edited)

4th just keeps doubling down on the stupidity.

How about we "deport" all those who have flushed their right to vote down the toilet for their entire life?

What an astounding moron.

Edited by BillsFanNC

On 2/10/2024 at 11:36 AM, B-Man said:

Democrats made Denver a sanctuary city in 2017. Democrats control Colorado and passed progressive immigration policies in 2021.

Still at it.

On 4/10/2024 at 4:57 PM, JDHillFan said:

I assume you are one of the 65K.  What are your responsibilities and how is it going?

You sure seem disgusted by people helping each other out. Strange. 

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You sure seem disgusted by people helping each other out. Strange. 

You think that because you are dim. I think it’s fantastic. I’m looking forward to hearing more about your experience. 

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You think that because you are dim. I think it’s fantastic. I’m looking forward to hearing more about your experience. 

Not an argument. I’ll let you get back to calling the police on the brown kids you see walking on your side of the street. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Not an argument. I’ll let you get back to calling the police on the brown kids you see walking on your side of the street. 

I’m starting to think that you are not one of the 65k good Americans. Who could have ever imagined that? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m starting to think that you are not one of the 65k good Americans. Who could have ever imagined that? 

So, because I personally am not hosting a migrant (even though I donate to organizations that support migrants and advocate for immigration reform), the actions of the 65,000 Americans are somehow invalid? 

Again, you have a very strange attitude towards people helping each other. Almost like there’s some certain element about these migrants you don’t want in the USA. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

So, because I personally am not hosting a migrant (even though I donate to organizations that support migrants and advocate for immigration reform), the actions of the 65,000 Americans are somehow invalid? 

Again, you have a very strange attitude towards people helping each other. Almost like there’s some certain element about these migrants you don’t want in the USA. 

It’s a topic that you are obviously passionate about. So passionate that you are willing to label people as racist, but not quite passionate enough to do anything meaningful about it. Don’t worry, you’ve got plenty of company. Carry on young person!

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

So you don't mind helping them as long as they stay over that way. I see how it is.

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s a topic that you are obviously passionate about. So passionate that you are willing to label people as racist, but not quite passionate enough to do anything meaningful about it. Don’t worry, you’ve got plenty of company. Carry on young person!

Still wondering how this invalidates the actions of the 65,000 people hosting migrants. Anytime you want to elaborate. 

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

So you don't mind helping them as long as they stay over that way. I see how it is.

This makes zero sense.