ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

This situation is completely out of control.

I heard two items yesterday that are illustrative.

First, there are now formal travel agency products that provide service to illegals to get to the US border.

Second, US Border officials are reporting ten times the amount of military aged Chinese nationals entering the US southern border than they encountered three years ago. 

You're a racist for noticing this.

FYI, you'd be a racist if you noticed this story too.

2 hours ago, Westside said:

Is anyone watching where these Chinese men are going in the United States? Does this worry anyone on the left? I’ve never seen such a idiotic policy this administration has regarding illegals!

You're a racist for asking obvious questions and for questioning  regime policy.

FYI. You'll be more of a racist in the future if you get angry when bad stuff happens because of all this.

• Thank you (+1) 2

LEGAL immigration hard at work here ⬆️

Not only is nearly all legal immigration to the states unneeded, but recently it’s simply become a game that the dishonest win more effectively than the honest. 

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

I remember this effort by the Trump administration to include citizenship question in the 2020 census being defeated.

Why was it defeated?

Because Trump is RACIST!

Saving our democracy by counting illegal aliens in the census to determine House seats each state gets.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 2

AMERICA’S MOST IMPORTANT POLITICAL TREND

By John Hindraker

Democrats used to be fairly robust in their opposition to open borders and unchecked illegal immigration, as recently as the Clinton years.

But then someone got the bright idea that since immigration had helped to flip California from a red state in presidential elections to a blue state across the board, imagine how much power Democrats could grasp if the California story was repeated across the entire country.

(But don’t dare say “Replacement Theory,” because that’s raaaccisttt. 

So, why did Democrats decide, seemingly in unison, that it would be a good idea to enable millions of illegal immigrants? Because they (or, in any event, their children) will be voters, and the Democrats assumed they could count on minority votes for many years to come.

But that may have been a miscalculation:

This is part of the broader realignment of the parties.

The left’s current obsessions–the “trans” movement, global warming, the war on food and gasoline, and so on–are of no good whatsoever to working people. They are of interest primarily to wealthy whites, especially wealthy white women.

Blue collar minorities, like other working people, are not stupid.

They can see that it is the Republicans whose policies actually help them, and they are starting to vote accordingly.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/03/americas-most-important-political-trend.php

• Like (+1) 2

Words and phrases to describe illegal aliens that are commie approved. 

Please don't use commie approved language.

Migrants.

Undocumented Migrants

Undocumented Americans

Unlawfully present. 

Let's check the thesaurus Mike....

unlawful

adjective

Definition of unlawful

as in illegal

contrary to or forbidden by lawit is unlawful to set off fireworks within the city limits

Synonyms & Similar Words

illegal 

illicit

criminal

wrongful

felonious

unauthorized

forbidden

illegitimate

prohibited

lawless

• Like (+1) 3

On 3/11/2024 at 8:43 PM, Big Blitz said:

Cool cool cool

Too late for alarms.  Remember how the Greeks finally resolved the problem of the beaching the walls of Troy?  USA is Troy 2.0.  When all these terrorist sleeper cells get activated I just hope they kill all the progressives and DEI instructors first.  My only regret would be not having the opportunity to tell them "I told you so but you wouldn't listen".   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1