ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Still wondering how this invalidates the actions of the 65,000 people hosting migrants. Anytime you want to elaborate. 

This makes zero sense. 

I will be happy to elaborate. After I have done so if you would do me the favor of pointing out where I have invalidated the actions of 65,000 people I would appreciate it. Don’t spend all day looking for it though. That would be a waste. Those 65,000 people are doing **TRIGGER WARNING** God’s work. I honor and respect what they are doing. Your contribution on the other hand, is to label people as racist that disagree with your view of the border situation. A situation that even your party leadership will now admit is an all out disaster. 

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I will be happy to elaborate. After I have done so if you would do me the favor of pointing out where I have invalidated the actions of 65,000 people I would appreciate it. Don’t spend all day looking for it though. That would be a waste. Those 65,000 people are doing **TRIGGER WARNING** God’s work. I honor and respect what they are doing. Your contribution on the other hand, is to label people as racist that disagree with your view of the border situation. A situation that even your party leadership will now admit is an all out disaster. 

1) I’m a Catholic, no need for a “trigger warning” you dork 

2) Calling a spade a spade. It’s been like this for well over a century. Remember “no Irish need apply?” Or the anti-Chinese leagues? This is nothing new, but it’s still wrong. 

3) wouldn’t be a disaster if the GOP didn’t bow to Trump and kill the border bill for his political gain 

4) If you’re not “invalidating” anything, then what is your point? I said they were doing a good thing and your response was “well why aren’t you personally hosting one?!??!”

16 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

That's what we've been trying to tell you.

I support the actions of the people hosting migrants and would do so if I had the space and resources. How is this a difficult thing to understand?

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

1) I’m a Catholic, no need for a “trigger warning” you dork 

2) Calling a spade a spade. It’s been like this for well over a century. Remember “no Irish need apply?” Or the anti-Chinese leagues? This is nothing new, but it’s still wrong. 

3) wouldn’t be a disaster if the GOP didn’t bow to Trump and kill the border bill for his political gain 

4) If you’re not “invalidating” anything, then what is your point? I said they were doing a good thing and your response was “well why aren’t you personally hosting one?!??!”

I support the actions of the people hosting migrants and would do so if I had the space and resources. How is this a difficult thing to understand?

1. Several people here get offended by this sort of talk and I wanted to be respectful to them.
2. This is childish drivel. If everyone concerned about our out of control southern border is a racist then the word racist no longer has any meaning. That’s on you.

3. Washington Republicans are absolute sh*t bags. in my opinion, they are outmatched in that department by the slimmest margin imaginable by those on the other side of the aisle.

4. my point was to help you expose yourself a little bit. I would think someone so willing to label others as racists would have a little deeper conviction as far as doing something tangible. Obviously in your case I’m wrong about that. 

Edited by JDHillFan
Spelling
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

1. Several people here get offended by this sort of talk and I wanted to be respectful to them.
2. This is childish drivel. If everyone concerned about our out of control southern border is a racist then the word racist no longer has any meaning. That’s on you.

3. Washington Republicans are absolute sh*t bags. in my opinion, they are outmatched in that department by the slimmest margin imaginable by those on the other side of the aisle.

4. my point was to help you expose yourself a little bit. I would think someone so willing to label others as racists would have a little deeper conviction as far as doing something tangible. Obviously in your case I’m wrong about that. 

1) if they do, they need to touch grass 

2) You’re sticking your head in the sand if you don’t think racism has a gigantic role in this. It’s present in every single statement that reads something like “the criminals and rapist pouring across the border.” 

3) Agreed on the first point 

4) So…I post something about people helping immigrants, with no claim that I’m one of them, and your first response is “well why aren’t you one of those people?” Very very odd. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

1) if they do, they need to touch grass 

2) You’re sticking your head in the sand if you don’t think racism has a gigantic role in this. It’s present in every single statement that reads something like “the criminals and rapist pouring across the border.” 

3) Agreed on the first point 

4) So…I post something about people helping immigrants, with no claim that I’m one of them, and your first response is “well why aren’t you one of those people?” Very very odd. 

Re: 2 - you are burying your head in the sand if you can watch what’s happening at our southern border and declare it’s a matter of racism. 

Re: 4 - you will probably learn one day that there is value in putting your money where your mouth is. It’s a matter of credibility. If all you can do is babble on and call other people racists what’s the point?

He's no different than the residents of Martha's Vineyard.  A bunch of bleeding heart libs but they couldn't wait to ship the illegals out as fast as they could.

26 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

How does a racist like this have his own tv show and why are the native Swedes so afraid of brown people? Sad. 

You can't import millions of people that have incompatible social and cultural values and beliefs and then expect its all going to work out for the best.  Especially when the newcomers have no desire to assimilate into the larger society.   I think it's what experts might call the Balkanization of a society.  Broken up into cliques and clans with their own sub-cultures that clash and conflict.  A real shitstorm. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Violent criminals are pouring across the border.

Fact check: True

What roundy and other commies hear..

ALL the illegal immigrants pouring across the southern border are violent criminals. 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Violent criminals are pouring across the border.

Fact check: True

What roundy and other commies hear..

ALL the illegal immigrants pouring across the southern border are violent criminals. 

You mean other countries are not sending their best?

And I'm sure we're catching them all...

• Like (+1) 1

Jaw-dropping number of migrants arrive
in San Diego in a single week as officials
reveal 7,000 illegally crossed

by MaryAnn Martinez

San Diego saw a staggering 6,997 migrant encounters in just seven days at the start of April in an alarming indicator of the worsening border crisis, DailyMail.com can reveal. The number is around the same as other sectors normally see in an entire month, and only reflects those who were caught - meaning the true scale is likely higher. 'Unfortunately, I'm not surprised,' San Diego County Commissioner Jim Desmond told DailyMail.com Thursday. 'Texas is clamping down and other areas are clamping down.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/texas/article-13301563/Jaw-dropping-number-migrants-arrive-San-Diego-single-week-nearly-7000-migrants-illegally-crossed.html

It's far easier to go from nothing to something than vice versa.  And that's the problem with giving people free stuff.  They continue to expect it.

Get  out the snowplows and plow them into the ocean. Should have gotten the plows from the Sierra  Nevada Mts. and plowed them off the Golden Gate yesterday.

Edited by Wacka
  • Angry 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Numbers add up.  No way is this some slush fund for shady donors/contractors.  Bet it ends up looking like a prison. 

California.  What a shitshow.

57 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Large numbers of democrats, blacks, and Latinos/Latinx/Latines (or whatever white lefties call them now) apparently don’t like brown people. Poor Roundy!

On a serious note - I can't find the underlying poll questions/data.

If you dig into what Axios did give us, yes, the majority favor "mass deportations." But what does that mean? Does it mean rounding up people and sending them home without due process? Maybe not: 58% favor "increased pathways" for legal immigration. Would that include the spouse of a U.S. citizen who's here illegally? 65% say we should create new mechanisms for legal immigration so people don't have to enter illegally (not sure in what way this is different than the "legal pathways" question). 46% want to make sure people with legitimate asylum claims are protected, but how do we separate legitimate from illegitimate without due process (court hearings, etc)?

My takeaway: Americans largely agree that the current situation is chaotic and unsustainable. I agree too. But they are also fundamentally decent people who see a role for immigrants - an increased legal role - and protections for people claiming asylum. So that's how we got here. "Mass deportations while assessing each case on its merits" is really a contradiction in terms.

EDIT: I think I'd interpret it this way - "American people believe that those who are subject to deportation under the law should be expeditiously deported." Which is an indictment of Biden's policies, which by their own terms allow a lot of people who are here illegally and have no means of legalizing their status to stay here anyway.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Agree 1