James Cook #2 in Rushing after Tonight's game

Silvercrw

13 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Imagine what he'd have if he didn't fumble the first run against Denver and get sent into exile for a portion of the game.

We'd have a win against the Broncos, that's for sure.  *****in' McDummy.... :wallbash:

12 hours ago, boyst said:

Singleterry has two back to back 100 yard games, too 

Butbutbut....too slow....

12 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Our Offensive and Defensive rankings combined with our team's record are like some sort of terrifying riddle.

The answer to that riddle is McDummy choking the one-score games away.

15 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Cook was fantastic today.  He made Quincy Williams and CJ Moseley look really slow.  

100 percent this. I noticed That Brady featured Cook and Kincaid. a little Shakir too. I love that he has versatile pieces when a defense shuts Diggs down . ( i don't count Davis because that dooshnozzle has disappeared lately) We can carry this high percentage ball control offense right in to the playoffs if the Defense holds up.

Cook looks to have what it takes to be the featured back in Buffalo for the foreseeable future. As others have mentioned, there's more to unlock with his passing game involvement, as well.

I'd love to see the Bills find a big, thumping "thunder" to Cook's "lightning" this offseason. Essentially, a younger, fresher version of Latavius Murray, who is rather long in the tooth. Ty Johnson looks like a good RB3 to me, but probably not much more. Fournette may or may not even see snaps this year and is approaching 30 himself.

Shame that Damien Harris sustained a serious injury this year. I would have been interested to see what he could do as the year progressed.

• Like (+1) 1

zero complaints about this game.  team finally put all 3 phases together.  fantastic.  O was very good against a top D.   D did what they should against the Jets putrid O.   ST played great.    mbe it was Dorsey,  still hard to tell,  its just one game.   looking good though.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I'd love to see the Bills find a big, thumping "thunder" to Cook's "lightning" this offseason. Essentially, a younger, fresher version of Latavius Murray, who is rather long in the tooth. 

Murray reminds me of Leroy Hoard who once told his coach, "If you need one yard, I can get you three.  If you need five yards....I can get you three."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, fergie's ire said:

Murray reminds me of Leroy Hoard who once told his coach, "If you need one yard, I can get you three.  If you need five yards....I can get you three."

I have always loved that quote, but never knew specifically who it was attributed to. Thanks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.