Ohio GOP Openly Admits They Want Minority Rule

Thurmal34

GOP again ignores will of the people, wonders why they keep losing

Trying to enshrine minority rule into law.

Their ideas suck, and rather than listen to what 65% of the country wants and adjust their ideas accordingly, they lose and vow to not follow the will of the voters.

That's today's GOP.

MAGA has taken over, and because the true GOP had no spine, they will become a footnote in American history. 

• Like (+1) 1

Are we counting all the extra mail in ballots in the majority...

also 65%? you mean 65 % of NY and cali right...i come from an  idiot

blue state and don't know any radical morons.

Op you're a deranged liar, with an idiotic pic. 

You must be a prize at the thanksgiving table lol.

Also, congrats you bad troll! you won the ignore prize!

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 2

On 11/11/2023 at 8:57 PM, Thurmal34 said:

GOP again ignores will of the people, wonders why they keep losing

Trying to enshrine minority rule into law.

Their ideas suck, and rather than listen to what 65% of the country wants and adjust their ideas accordingly, they lose and vow to not follow the will of the voters.

That's today's GOP.

MAGA has taken over, and because the true GOP had no spine, they will become a footnote in American history. 

You may be right about the GOP, that’s hard to say.  I tend to believe there is a cyclical effect where politics are concerned, but it seems clear to me the right to terminate a pregnancy is a very hot topic these days. 

On the other hand,  riding with “Majority rules, always” would put you on the wrong side of many of the most important changes in American history, Thurmals.  Not all that long ago, abortion would be on that list. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

its hard to say minority or majority rule in a narrative about an election with a turnout in the 15-20% range.  

Better than 40 old white guys in gerrymandered offices deciding for everyone….or 5 purpose picked hack who lied to get confirmed….

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

54 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You may be right about the GOP, that’s hard to say.  I tend to believe there is a cyclical effect where politics are concerned, but it seems clear to me the right to terminate a pregnancy is a very hot topic these days. 

On the other hand,  riding with “Majority rules, always” would put you on the wrong side of many of the most important changes in American history, Thurmals.  Not all that long ago, abortion would be on that list. 

That's fine to say and all, but if they start arresting women that will be a violation of their rights 

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My heart hurts for you sometimes. 

1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.

3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple.

6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written: “ ‘He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’ ”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.

9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.

3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple.

6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written: “ ‘He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’ ”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.

9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Charlie Daniels Band? 

• Haha (+1) 2

Do not be carried away by the deception of men with no principles.

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

2 Peter 3:17

You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness,

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Do not be carried away by the deception of men with no principles.

2 Peter 3:17

You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness,

Go B-Man! 

Mathew 10 

7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’

8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

9 “Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts—

10 no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep.

• Eyeroll 1