Thursday night football-Titans @ Steelers 8:15 Prime Video NFL+

HOUSE

1 hour ago, DapperCam said:

I thought Levis played pretty well even though his final stats don’t look great. He was under pressure basically the entire game. 

To me he passed the eye test. He looked better than Pickett to me.

Converted several 3rd and longs. 

A lot of ref involvement in that game. 

3 hours ago, Simon said:

It's been more than one play and more than just around the goalline.

Hasn't Dart been our most consistent and successful run concept? That necessarily is run out of shotgun, and is also critical to setting up the RPO game that was humming against Tampa. Do you want to stop running that play? I swear we average about 7ypc on it. It just looks worse when that run is stuffed versus when Josh turns around and it goes for no gain. 

I saw two highly flawed teams, neither of which could take advantage of the other's problems.  It turned out to be an exciting finish but both sides could point to a dozen what-ifs that could have swung the game.  Levis looks like a raw Josh Allen, great arm talent but no discipline when it comes to footwork, a big strong man who has yet to learn how to take advantage of his gifts.  Paging Jordan Palmer.  Pickett OTOH is just not very good.  

Edited by Utah John

51 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Pickens 2 catches for -1 yard. 

He had 1 catch last week (22 yard TD). 

Diontae Johnson has been back for 2 games and Pickett has locked onto him. 

Wonder how long before Pickens voices frustration and could he be someone the Bills could target? 

Pickens is the most overrated WR in the league IMO. I think Bills fans specifically overrate him because he had a lot of production against us last year. He has a few incredible contested catches every season but that can't be the only way you make a living as an NFL WR. The consistent separation just isn't there.

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Pickens 2 catches for -1 yard. 

He had 1 catch last week (22 yard TD). 

Diontae Johnson has been back for 2 games and Pickett has locked onto him. 

Wonder how long before Pickens voices frustration and could he be someone the Bills could target? 

Would be interesting, I'd have to imagine Diggs would be like a guided missile of "veteran advice" if Pickens made a mistake like that here.

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

Pickens is the most overrated WR in the league IMO. I think Bills fans specifically overrate him because he had a lot of production against us last year. He has a few incredible contested catches every season but that can't be the only way you make a living as an NFL WR. The consistent separation just isn't there.

Either way, I do think not having another elite traits WR is holding this team back. 

I think Round 1 is the way to go. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Franco_92 said:

Hasn't Dart been our most consistent and successful run concept? That necessarily is run out of shotgun, and is also critical to setting up the RPO game that was humming against Tampa. Do you want to stop running that play? I swear we average about 7ypc on it. It just looks worse when that run is stuffed versus when Josh turns around and it goes for no gain. 

The problem with that play on the goal line is that if it gets stuffed, it's liable to lose yardage.  In the Tampa game, the third down play was literally from the 1-foot line, a perfect spot for a sneak.  After the 3rd down play was stuffed, it became 4th and 2, which became a passing down, apparently, leading to the near-disaster throw into the flat   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.