RAC

bmur66

Run after catch. Did anyone else notice that the Bills receivers all seem to be using that move that got Diggs a touchdown last week? I don't know if you call it a spin or a loop but it was working last night. I saw Diggs, Davis, and Shakir doing it and getting extra yards.

A lot was working early against that Tampa defense that was playing on the road only 4 days after their last game.

The Bills did a lot of the stuff we were asking for offensively but expecting that same kind of movement against a better team on full rest is probably not realistic.

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Shakir and Kincaid rubbed off on Davis yesterday. 

I feel like Hitch watching Albert Brennaman show off his dance moves.  "Don't... ever... do that again."

Davis should never try those moves again...just use his big body to get a few extra yards moving forwards thru contact...his "moves" are basically losing yards.

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

A lot was working early against that Tampa defense that was playing on the road only 4 days after their last game.

The Bills did a lot of the stuff we were asking for offensively but expecting that same kind of movement against a better team on full rest is probably not realistic.

Shut your word hole. You can't talk realistic here. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.