10/26/23 Week #8 TNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Buccaneers Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Thursday night's uniforms.

2023_TB_AAA.gif2023_BUF_E2.png

The Titans are bringing back the Houston Oilers look this weekend vs Atlanta. JMHO but that look belongs to the Texans since they are Houston's team now.

2023_ATL_1TBA.PNG

2023_TEN_J.png

Edited by Gregg
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The Titans are bringing back the Houton Oilers look this weekend vs Atlanta. JMHO but that look belongs to the Texans since they are Houston's team now.

2023_ATL_1TBA.PNG

2023_TEN_J.png

Just like Colts logo and uniforms should have stayed in Baltimore. Ravens, Texans, Titans current uniforms all terrible. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, nucci said:

Just like Colts logo and uniforms should have stayed in Baltimore. Ravens, Texans, Titans current uniforms all terrible. 

I expect Irsay to join Bud Adams and Art Modell burning in Hell upon their demise. John Y. Brown too, for that matter.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The Titans are bringing back the Houston Oilers look this weekend vs Atlanta. JMHO but that look belongs to the Texans since they are Houston's team now.

2023_ATL_1TBA.PNG

2023_TEN_J.png

Agreed. And what makes it worse is the Titans picked the December Texans game as the 2nd game they will wear them this year. What a dick move.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2023/07/27/houston-oilers-throwback-uniforms-tennessee-titans-texans-falcons/70476147007/#:~:text=The Tennessee Titans will wear,17.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, VaMilBill said:

Gotta say this is the most unenthusiastic I’ve been about a game this year. Expectations aren’t particularly high at this point. Hope they get a statement win

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

For me, it’s been years since I’ve felt this apprehensive 

Crazy how this happens every week the bills play football, every single week people line up to tell us how this is the worst they've felt or the least they've cared in years. And each week I point this out and they get mad at me:p

• Disagree 1

55 minutes ago, Franco_92 said:

Crazy how this happens every week the bills play football, every single week people line up to tell us how this is the worst they've felt or the least they've cared in years. And each week I point this out and they get mad at me:p

I mean with our SB hopes to begin the season and what we’ve looked like the last three weeks against mediocre to bad teams, can you blame me?

16 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I mean with our SB hopes to begin the season and what we’ve looked like the last three weeks against mediocre to bad teams, can you blame me?

SF is considered a legit Super Bowl contender and they have lost their last 2. It's the ups and downs of the regular season. It happens.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.