Caption This

Doc Brown

10 minutes ago, boyst said:

Daboll and McDermott do not like each other 

You know this how?  Having some conflicts about how to do things does not mean they don’t like each other.  It can be healthy and Sean McDermott has the emotional intelligence to do what is best and put feelings aside.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Actually they finally won the SB when they learned to run the damn ball.

That’s false. Edgerin James had back to back 1500 yard seasons in 04 and 05. Had 1200 yards in 03. Joseph Addia had just over 1,000 yards for both 06 and 07. If anything, the opposite is true. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyBuffalo said:

So you are a Josh Allen fan before Bills then?   Because if what you propose happens and you hope he gets a Super Bowl ring somewhere else you are essentially rooting against Buffalo….is that really what you wanted to say here?

Because I feel that when guys leave your team they aren’t to be cheered for on their new team.   In fact depending on how they leave they may actually become someone you want to humiliate when you play them.   

But hey maybe you didn’t mean it that way and we’re just saying silly things.  

And to answer the OP

That ought to show the NFL schedulers we aren’t meant for any other time slot than Sunday at 1…

I have much more faith in Josh Allen than this coaching staff and don’t believe we will ever win one with McClappy Hands. 

Just now, mrags said:

That’s false. Edgerin James had back to back 1500 yard seasons in 04 and 05. Had 1200 yards in 03. Joseph Addia had just over 1,000 yards for both 06 and 07. If anything, the opposite is true. 

No that’s true.  Go watch the afc championship game.  Joseph Adai was the running back and they beat the patriots by running  enough to slow down the pats rush.  

52 minutes ago, stinky finger said:

Should've stopped at POS. 

Why? Hockey sucks 

Just now, Matt_In_NH said:

No that’s true.  Go watch the afc championship game.  Joseph Adai was the running back and they beat the patriots by running  enough to slow down the pats rush.  

Ugh. 1 game? You want to talk about one game? I’m talking in general. They ran the ball significantly less and overall won the SB. Either way, that’s not the argument. The argument is that Manning won a SB despite Dungy. Not because of him. 

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

You know this how?  Having some conflicts about how to do things does not mean they don’t like each other.  It can be healthy and Sean McDermott has the emotional intelligence to do what is best and put feelings aside.  

Well, you asked how I know this then ranted about how you feel.

I did not say how I feel or what I think. I said what I know. What I know as told to me by several sources who have been a part of the team, including at least one who was in the locker room post 13 seconds when there was damn near a fight over what happened.

Daboll didn't like the way McDermott handled the aftermath of that and leading up to it. Opinions told to me varied saying either Daboll knew Frazier was struggling to call a good defense and thought McDermott should have taken over to McDermott meddling with the defense but not holding things accountable. One of the final straws, and this maybe why Chad Hall left I am told, is that the special teams coordinator neas scapegoated.

Further, there was concern about what strategy McDermott had after promoting Dorsey to OC after Daboll left. This was after McDermott last year took a much more active role in the defense and this year a lot of concern about him going maverick style on defense leaving him no ability to focus on the offense or greater play of the team should Dorsey struggle. And Dorsey is struggling.

The sources I knew and spoke to have expected this type of situation to be playing out as we see it and it's not a well kept secret for the team. This is also something bigger talking heads hear about and realize is a major issue.

18 minutes ago, boyst said:

Well, you asked how I know this then ranted about how you feel.

I did not say how I feel or what I think. I said what I know. What I know as told to me by several sources who have been a part of the team, including at least one who was in the locker room post 13 seconds when there was damn near a fight over what happened.

Daboll didn't like the way McDermott handled the aftermath of that and leading up to it. Opinions told to me varied saying either Daboll knew Frazier was struggling to call a good defense and thought McDermott should have taken over to McDermott meddling with the defense but not holding things accountable. One of the final straws, and this maybe why Chad Hall left I am told, is that the special teams coordinator neas scapegoated.

Further, there was concern about what strategy McDermott had after promoting Dorsey to OC after Daboll left. This was after McDermott last year took a much more active role in the defense and this year a lot of concern about him going maverick style on defense leaving him no ability to focus on the offense or greater play of the team should Dorsey struggle. And Dorsey is struggling.

The sources I knew and spoke to have expected this type of situation to be playing out as we see it and it's not a well kept secret for the team. This is also something bigger talking heads hear about and realize is a major issue.

What in the world are you talking about?  Feelings and a rant?   We don’t have to agree.  I just asked how you know they do t like each other. If that is true fine but I never saw that.  Conflict does not mean they don’t like each other.  

Edited by Matt_In_NH

15 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

What in the world are you talking about?  Feelings and a rant?   We don’t have to agree.  I just asked how you know they do t like each other. If that is true fine but I never saw that.  Conflict does not mean they don’t like each other.  

They don't like each other.

I stated how I know that. 

9 hours ago, boyst said:

They don't like each other.

I stated how I know that. 

You did....after reading what you said and watching their handshake I have to agree with you.  I just never went on a rant...all I was saying is people can have spirited disagreements and be friends/respect each other and want to go to war with each other.  This might not be that though....

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.