How good is the Bills new starting defense?

Process

57 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Giving up more drive extending long third downs. It’s a trend. 

And against pretty crappy QBs. 

Decent offenses will destroy this shitshow of a backfield. 

Tyrod Taylor is a veteran QB who can move the chains. And Saquon Barkley is an all pro RB. I don’t think today’s game supports your original argument. The defense won us the game today. 

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Tyrod Taylor is a veteran QB who can move the chains. And Saquon Barkley is an all pro RB. I don’t think today’s game supports your original argument. The defense won us the game today. 

They gave up more total yards, more rushing yards, more passing yards and more time of possession …. Against the worst team in the NFL with a backup QB who is utter garbage. 

Yeah … they won the game. 

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

They gave up more total yards, more rushing yards, more passing yards and more time of possession …. Against the worst team in the NFL with a backup QB who is utter garbage. 

Yeah … they won the game. 

Tyrod Taylor is far from garbage. He’s an adequate NFL QB that can fill in and win some games.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, k2mountain said:

The five stages of grieving:

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance

You're still in Stage 1, Denial. Maybe you'll be angry next week.

Oh I am definitely angry after last night. I think I was in the bargaining stage and now I am not sure again. I am Definitely grieving this win. Feels like depression. . . . 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.