Bills @ Chargers - Week 16 - Xmas trip planning and roll call

rayray808

Looking to surprise my family with a Christmas Disney trip and include the game at SoFi on 12/23.

Checking to see who else is going?

Tailgate plan?

Guessing Bills Mafia will be all over the place at the game, and the theme parks that weekend?

Edited by rayray808
  • Like (+1) 1

• rayray808 changed the title to Bills @ Chargers - Week 16 - Xmas trip planning and roll call

I'm in San Diego and likely going to the game. Just waiting to see if my brother is going to join me. 

I can tell you tickets for nosebleeds are $150 plus. A decent seat is about $300. There aren't a lot of tickets on the usually sites. 

A few weeks ago you could have bought a way better seat for like $100 to $150. 

I'm not really knowledgeable about the fluctuation of ticket prices. Dec 23 is still a ways away. The game could be very significant or vice versa. I'd hate to spend money and the Bills are sitting Allen.

Off topic, about 2 weeks ago I bought two tickets for the Lions vs Chargers for $126 out the door. Not great seats but it will do. Near the corner upper deck 2nd row. Looking forward to the game. 

Edited by newcam2012

I'm doing the Disney/Chargers thing also. I'll do the Disney thing with the family, and then the wife and non-football fan son will fly home, and I'll go to the game with my other son and his GF, and another buddy of his who lives there. There's three or four Bills Backers bars in the area I believe. 

53 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I'm in San Diego and likely going to the game. Just waiting to see if my brother is going to join me. 

I can tell you tickets for nosebleeds are $150 plus. A decent seat is about $300. There aren't a lot of tickets on the usually sites. 

A few weeks ago you could have bought a way better seat for like $100 to $150. 

I'm not really knowledgeable about the fluctuation of ticket prices. Dec 23 is still a ways away. The game could be very significant or vice versa. I'd hate to spend money and the Bills are sitting Allen.

Off topic, about 2 weeks ago I bought two tickets for the Lions vs Chargers for $126 out the door. Not great seats but it will do. Near the corner upper deck 2nd row. Looking forward to the game. 

Those ticket prices seem shockingly cheap. I'd be all over that

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.