Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

12 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

NONE of this nations who voted for the cease fire would tolerate another country launching thousands of rockets to kill their people. Furthermore, the cease fire resolution does not require Hamas to release the hostages. Thus it only provides strategic advantage to Hanas

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

NONE of this nations who voted for the cease fire would tolerate another country launching thousands of rockets to kill their people. Furthermore, the cease fire resolution does not require Hamas to release the hostages. Thus it only provides strategic advantage to Hanas

It was a grossly one sided resolution.

I wonder why people even bother reporting the stuff the UN Security Council does anymore.

Totally useless.

• Agree 2

Yemen, the Houthis, have announced a blockade of ships heading to Israel.

They say they will attack ships entering the Red Sea destined for Israel.

Not only is this international waters, and clearly a violation, but they don't have any way to determine where ship's ultimate destination is.

Could make for some interesting responses.

• Thank you (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Yemen, the Houthis, have announced a blockade of ships heading to Israel.

They say they will attack ships entering the Red Sea destined for Israel.

Not only is this international waters, and clearly a violation, but they don't have any way to determine where ship's ultimate destination is.

Could make for some interesting responses.

I’d love to see them try to block pretty much any countries ships with their mighty navy. It consists of 2 corvettes and about 20 coastal torpedo boats. Not going to find any large nation with a navy that weak. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I’d love to see them try to block pretty much any countries ships with their mighty navy. It consists of 2 corvettes and about 20 coastal torpedo boats. Not going to find any large nation with a navy that weak. 

So are you opining that if they attack, the Houthis are gonna meet the blowfish?

Sorry.

I'll slap myself.

• Haha (+1) 4

Hamas Threatens to Kill All the Remaining Hostages Unless Israel Bows to Its Demands

by Bob Hoge

Abu Obeida, the masked spokesman for Hamas’ military wing, threatened on Sunday to kill all the remaining hostages taken during the Oct. 7 attacks unless Israel cedes to demands for more aid and prisoner exchanges.Speaking on a recorded broadcast reviewed by the Times of Israel, Obeida called Israel "fascist" and "arrogant": Neither the fascist enemy and its arrogant leadership… nor its supporters… can take their prisoners alive without an exchange and negotiation and meeting the demands of the resistance. Despite the fact that Israel Defense Forces is rapidly gaining ground in Gaza and large numbers of Hamas fighters have been surrendering, the terror leader vowed

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/12/10/hamas-threatens-to-kill-all-the-hostages-unless-israel-bows-to-its-demands-n2167404

• Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hamas Threatens to Kill All the Remaining Hostages Unless Israel Bows to Its Demands

by Bob Hoge

Abu Obeida, the masked spokesman for Hamas’ military wing, threatened on Sunday to kill all the remaining hostages taken during the Oct. 7 attacks unless Israel cedes to demands for more aid and prisoner exchanges.Speaking on a recorded broadcast reviewed by the Times of Israel, Obeida called Israel "fascist" and "arrogant": Neither the fascist enemy and its arrogant leadership… nor its supporters… can take their prisoners alive without an exchange and negotiation and meeting the demands of the resistance. Despite the fact that Israel Defense Forces is rapidly gaining ground in Gaza and large numbers of Hamas fighters have been surrendering, the terror leader vowed

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/12/10/hamas-threatens-to-kill-all-the-hostages-unless-israel-bows-to-its-demands-n2167404

In other news, water is still wet

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Another thing Biden has botched. First, we have two totally avoidable wars. Now this.  Biden and his buddies too busy yanking each other off over full-term abortions, indicting the competition, taking bribes, and confirming Larry can get pregnant.  What a mess.     

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

What are they waiting for?  Just push the button and turn all that sand into glass.  Total waste of nuclear capability.  What a mess.  

You keep saying this it’s all kinds of crazy for so many reasons

Someone is trying to convince me that you’re not this bad ***** crazy I’m not so convinced

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You keep saying this it’s all kinds of crazy for so many reasons

Someone is trying to convince me that you’re not this bad ***** crazy I’m not so convinced

Just use the nukes so these terrorist idiots get the message.  C'mon.  1945 was a long time ago.  Let 'er rip.  Biden is ***** this up like everything else.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1