Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We’re on a message board and don’t know each other. Why would I not take him seriously

Here’s how you can tell and luckily for you it takes the barest amount of thinking imaginable - NO ONE ADVOCATES FOR USING NUKES. Why would you let yourself be played, repeatedly, by someone on a message board that you don’t know? 

All that said, please don’t pay this any mind. It’s more fun to follow along as you engage the nuke conversation. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Here’s how you can tell and luckily for you it takes the barest amount of thinking imaginable - NO ONE ADVOCATES FOR USING NUKES. Why would you let yourself be played, repeatedly, by someone on a message board that you don’t know? 

All that said, please don’t pay this any mind. It’s more fun to follow along as you engage the nuke conversation. 

Have you ever asked him whether or not he serious

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

I don’t need to. I’m a grown person that graduated college with a very average GPA and as such have enough savvy (barely) to figure it out all on my own. 

Do you think that your GPA from college in someway translates to common sense?

As somebody who has been around graduate students for years, I promise you that’s not the case

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Do you think that your GPA from college in someway translates to common sense?

As somebody who has been around graduate students for years, I promise you that’s not the case

The grad students have clearly rubbed off on you. I look forward to your conversations with Irv. 

You guys have your head in the sand.  Do you think for one minute that Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran wouldn't use nuclear capability on Israel if they had it?  You're not that naive, are you?  Turn that place into glass now.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

You guys have your head in the sand.  Do you think for one minute that Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran wouldn't use nuclear capability on Israel if they had it?  You're not that naive, are you?  Turn that place into glass now.  

Fact: Trump has made it faster for Iran to get the bomb. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Totally true. Obama had at least delayed the creation of the Iranian bomb. Trump just told them to go right ahead and build it 

Just need another Dutch mole to put some Studnet on that system. 

'Dutch mole' planted Stuxnet virus in Iran nuclear site on behalf of CIA, Mossad | The Times of Israel

At the request of the CIA and Israel’s Mossad spy agency, the Dutch intelligence agency AIVD recruited an Iranian engineer to implant the virus program into Iran’s Natanz enrichment facility

The Stuxnet virus was uncovered in 2010 and was widely reported to have been developed together by US and Israeli intelligence. It penetrated Iran’s rogue nuclear program, taking control and sabotaging parts of its enrichment processes by speeding up its centrifuges

Up to 1,000 centrifuges out of 5,000 were eventually damaged by the virus, according to reports, setting back the nuclear program.

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

False.  Nuke Gaza.  

The Iranian Bomb. Who knows, if Trump had stayed in the treaty, maybe there would of been no Hamas attack 

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/08/iran-advances-nuclear-program-withdrawal-jcpoa/

Two years after President Donald Trump announced the U.S withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal, Tehran has resumed its enrichment of uranium, restarted research and development on advanced centrifuges, and expanded its stockpile of nuclear fuel, cutting in half the time it would need to produce enough weapons-grade fuel to build a nuclear bomb.

“Iran is manifestly closer to being able to produce a nuclear weapon than they were two years ago,” said Richard Nephew, who participated in negotiations on the landmark nuclear deal in 2015.

• Haha (+1) 1