Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This is being widely reported in many outlets

Thing may be going from bad to worse as a regional conflict will also send oil prices to near $200 and open up a 2nd front for WW3.

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

The 'Ceasefire Now' Crowd Is AWFULLY Silent As Hamas Rejects ANOTHER Deal

Amy Curtis 

9eb5975b-8020-4ef3-9063-43d010d4aca5-105

We've lost count of how many ceasefire deals Hamas has rejected, but they clearly have no intention of negotiating or releasing the hostages they've held since 10/7/2023.

But here's another deal that they've said no to.

Even if, hypothetically, Israel gave them everything they wanted, they'd still attack Israel again.

There was a ceasefire on 10/6/23.

Who ended it, again?

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/04/04/hamas-rejects-another-ceasefire-deal-n2394744

Bro it’s 6 weeks. I don’t know how many times I have to explain to you why that’s a bad idea. 

You want to know what else is awfully silent? The Israelis and their tunnels. They’ve cleared most of Gaza by now. Where’s the evidence? I’m sure all you forgot about those tunnels by now and if you didn’t you should be asking the same question I just asked. 

10 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Thing may be going from bad to worse as a regional conflict will also send oil prices to near $200 and open up a 2nd front for WW3.

I believe WW3 already started  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Justice said:

I believe WW3 already started  

I do too but most Americans take a cavalier attitude toward war because the two oceans have to this point isolated them from directly experiencing any harm short of shipping off on some overseas military adventure. 

But when China lands 200k troops in Mexico or the power station that supplies you in your comfort and safety gets taken out by some Russian or Chinese missile or a terror cell attack and you don't have any electricity for 6 months and your life is sent into total chaos you might at that point start thinking Ukraine joining NATO or unconditional military assistance to Isreal wern't such great ideas.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

On 4/3/2024 at 6:39 PM, Justice said:

Trying to wrap my head around this entire notion that some of you here really dgaf about your own children. The US is clearly being dragged into a larger conflict and you people do not seem to care at all. 

I dgaf about Hamas  because they dgaf about the people in Gaza or themselves.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy continue to screw the pooch on this.  Use the ***** nukes on Gaza.  Afterwards, nobody else will dare try anything else.  What a mess.  

43 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Asked the US to step aside?  What in the actual *****?

Our response.

I cannot believe it.

• Angry 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Wacka said:

I dgaf about Hamas  because they dgaf about the people in Gaza or themselves.

Who said you should care about Hamas? Are you ok? Or are you stuck on default?

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy continue to screw the pooch on this.  Use the ***** nukes on Gaza.  Afterwards, nobody else will dare try anything else.  What a mess.  

Get ***** you massive POS 

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Our response.

I cannot believe it.

This is too funny. Trust me when I say US facilities will be struck whether they did or did not. I don’t fall for this *****. 

Is there a way I can block or mute that disgusting POS (Irv) on this forum? 

Edited by Justice
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Justice said:

This is too funny. Trust me when I say US facilities will be struck whether they did or did not. I don’t fall for this *****. 

Is there a way I can block or mute that disgusting POS (Irv) on this forum? 

Here's how:  

1. In the upper right corner, there is a drop-down arrow next to your screen name.  Click that.  
  2. Then select "Ignored Users"
  3. Then type "Irv" in the "Add new user to ignore list" box
  4. Save
  5. Change Your Soiled Tampon

Irv wins again!  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I'm not sure what to make of this but it sounds like you punched me in the face and if I dare hit you back then you're making it sound like I started it.

• Agree 2